Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Hi @Duong Pham welcome Back. :)

Concerning Bromance 

Spoiler

If kwakkie mentioned the lines being part of the script, it's alright. After shows end, we the fans are privy to know what should be or not to be in a script (MDBC is not the only show we get things like that on what was on the script but wasn't on the show). Don't automatically think the actor is tryna use the other for Fame just because of what was in the script. That is a wrong Assumption and should be taken away from our minds. 

Bromances can be formed in a show & can continue after The show, However, some are mixing up the idea of Bromance to something else. 

*Sigh* let's just move on shall we? Some of us will still have mixed views on what Bromance should be / not be. Lol. 

Back to LA trip. 

This is so confusing. First his flight was today, then it's on the 6th, now it's back to today. What/who are we gonna believe? Lol. Enjoy your trip BG, come back safely.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Back to LA trip. 

This is so confusing. First his flight was today, then it's on the 6th, now it's back to today. What/who are we gonna believe? Lol. Enjoy your trip BG, come back safely.

Yes!! As long as uri Bogummy is enjoying himself somewhere on earth and feed himself enough with delicious food i am fine with it. And most importantly be safe. He deserves his tour after 6 months hard work & stress!! 

Bo Gum ah!! I miss you!!! 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Okay, the lines that were cut go like this - at the scene of BY's "death" : Because I have loved you wholeheartedly, I do not regret this. Because my desire is to protect you all my life and to see that you receive happiness, I have no regrets that I can give you this in return for my life. So, don't feel sad. 

When I read it, I was like, no...this should have been retained and I would have cried even more bitterly! Then I checked myself and decided not to post it here.

I'm a happily married person with a grown up son (he's just slightly younger than Bogummy) who has a girlfriend. Perhaps, because I have a son, I can really appreciate the beauty of friendship and brotherhood between males. 

If the script intention meant from Kim Hyung to Crown Prince as true friend and true loyal person in Crown Prince's life(different from Kwak mentioned in previous script before changing to the on-air version), this translated script looked reasonable to farewell Crown Prince not to regret from Kim Hyung's death for Crown Prince and Ra On (Kim Hyung's hope and love of his hope).

I strongly believed that Crown Prince's loyal persons as Kim Hyung or Eunuch Jang love Crown Prince with their whole heart and all soul, they both can sacrifice their life for Crown Prince's life and happiness without regret and they hope that Crown Prince won't feel guilty as your translated script. 

Actually as we watched, Ra On has just communicated her farewell via her eye contact with another statement too. "She hoped that Crown Prince would consider her as traitor's daughter whom he would not be guilty to know her death resulted from the command of Crown Prince's father, from King's anger to eliminate Ra On after Crown Prince did not deny loving the traitor's daughter. 

In this scene, there were farewells to comfort Crown Prince.

16 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

That's not cheesy if the lines were said during his "last moment".. and I agree. I would be in even worse blubbering mess than I had already been when I watched his dying scene. And I already sobbed so hard when I watched the raw, and sobbed even harder when I watched the sub. Had it been there... I dunno...

Glad Byeon Hyun was alive after all. I recalled I was so so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooo very happy when I saw his finger moved.

Yessss...agree.....For me, that scene and the scene where CP said, "is that you, BY" saved the MDBC drama for me. To be honest, except for Bogummy's fantastic acting and the beautiful sets, costume and cinematography, I was not at all impressed with MDBC's writer. Those two scenes were the saving grace for me. And they were also the only scenes where I cried bitterly. I cry easily and to not have me cry says something to me. In R88 and IRY, I cried so much. For R88, it was every episode.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Back to LA trip. 

I wonder how they get news of his return from LA ? Best would be K fans find out from Blossom if the agency is willing to tell ^^

There is still Europe trip...haha.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

If you are confused... imagine being Bogummie.

Bogum to his manager : When will I fly back to Korea, hyung?

Manager : Today.

.......................one hour later

Sorry, you'll be back on Sunday.

.................................................30 minutes later

Scratch that. Fans already know it.

Better go back today.

8ukNDli7QfETC.gif

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Better go back today.

You make me laugh out loud. Park Bo Gum's 2 managers looked strained and stressed on the fan sign Hanbok and a manager was serious in Cebu airport.

It reminded me the fact that Park Bo Gum's manager(s) has just become the manager of Hullyu that he might not be familiar to handle too.

At Incheon airport(to Cebu), Park Bo Gum's one of managers(medium-size one)  became a person in headline news from fans' jealousy that this manager closed to Park Bo Gum while his facial expression was just serious from too crowded, he might feel strange and uncomfortable because manager has to arrange for Park Bo Gum's security and others' no disturbance. 

I read that in LA, another manager(tall one), not the same one who attend Cebu Prize Trip but another one who attended Phuket Prize Trip, went with Park Bo Gum. Each of them might want to take a rest from recent stress.  :blush:

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Better go back today.

Bogum with aegyo tone: Hyung~~ why not we go back on Saturday?? 

park-bo-gum2-540x317.jpg

• Like 5

For Hongkong FM event,  they (organisers) are collecting videos of fans doing the hand signal (done by BG in MDBC). Fans will compile it into a video and it will be shown to BG at the Event. :)

(Source:snorants)

@tiendoank I do not wish for puppy to be as confused as we are concerning the flight details like you described. :D

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

You make me laugh out loud. Park Bo Gum's managers looked strained and stressed on the fan sign Hanbok and in Cebu airport, it reminded me the fact that Park Bo Gum's manager(s) has just become the manager of Hullyu that he might not be familiar to handle too. At Incheon airport, Park Bo Gum's manager became a person in hotline news from fans' jealousy to be close with Park Bo Gum, he might feel strange and uncomfortable.  :blush:

I would love to get that stress if i can be with Bo Gum everyday and he hold on me when he needs support. What a privilege!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michelle JG said:

I wonder why they do not combine the US trip and Europe trip. so tiring to take 12 hours flight and he has to take twice? Maybe Bo Gum has to go back to school or he would enjoy another trip as a holiday. 

Anyway, be thankful of everything.

To kill two birds with one stone

Observation from LA, Park Bo Gum has got opportunity to join global event, done photo shooting, and also got a vacation. 

In Europe, the schedule might be arranged for a few purposes too, not just photo shooting, let wait and see.

P.S. According to Youth Over Flowers in Africa, in 2015, Park Bo Gum's manager interviewed that Park Bo Gum visited the places he used to go with his late mom when he was a little child during the trip represented of his university's cultural overseas exchange program where he traveled to cities in England, France, Italy and Switzerland.

• Like 2

Haha..all the confusion re his return is so that Bogummy can do a ninja again...it's Blossom telling us, back off. There's been a change of strategy, no more open schedules, no more airport sightings. They don't have money to hire bodyguards. Bogummy has to start working on his ninja skills.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Taek-ah,

you better not staring where I think you were staring!

answerme1988-choitaek.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA don't start don't start. It is going to be late soon. I can't stick to my laptop for whole night!! hahahahahahah

But WHERE?????ARM??? MUAHAHAHAHHAHA

• Like 6