Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland

@summer2017, @juliii, actually Bo Gum had always mentioned in his post-drama interviews that he resembles his character in some ways (I haven't encountered an interview that he is similiar to Min in I Remember You:D). Since you both like Kim Jin Hyuk the most among his characters, he said the following in an interview:

"I resemble Jin-hyuk in that he puts other people's hearts ahead (of his own), but he is more direct and outgoing in terms of expressing (his love)," according to Park.

"When I meet someone I love, I say 'I like you' often, but saying it as often as Jin-hyuk did is really difficult. I learned a lot from him."

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/entertainment-asianbuzz/yonhap-interview-encounter-launches-actor-park-bo-gum-well-into-his-manhood/ar-BBSS8JV

When news of his casting in the drama came out and the character description for Kim Jin Hyuk was released. I read many netizens commenting how close Kim Jin Hyuk's character was to Park Bo Gum's. The best netizen's comment for me was" So it's Park Bo Gum playing Park Bo Gum?":D

• Like 1
  • Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

Encounter's Philippines National TV Ratings 

Aug. 27:   8.2% (Tied for the 1ST place with another TV Program Aired in the Same Time Slot)

Aug. 28: 10.1% (Ranked 1ST among the TV Programs Aired in the Same Time Slot)

Aug. 29:   9.5% (Ranked 1ST among the TV Programs Aired in the Same Time Slot)

(In the Top 20 TV Programs of Total Philippines Urban + Rural)

Aug.30: 10.0%  (Ranked 1ST among the TV Programs Aired in the Same Time Slot)

Sept. 2:   9.7%   (Ranked 1ST among the TV Programs Aired in the Same Time Slot; It's interesting to note that it ranked higher                                          than Mr. Sunshine aired in another channel)

Sept. 3:   8.6%   (Ranked 1ST among the TV Programs Aired in the Same Time Slot; It's interesting to note that it ranked higher

than Mr. Sunshine aired in another channel)

(In the Top 20 TV Programs of Total Philippines Urban + Rural)

Credit: Kantar Media

Summarized by @sword0616

@rahma92: It's really his first adult role and I have to say that from beginning to end he was oozing with handsomeness! :wub:

8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@summer2017, @juliii

"I resemble Jin-hyuk in that he puts other people's hearts ahead (of his own), but he is more direct and outgoing in terms of expressing (his love)," according to Park.

"When I meet someone I love, I say 'I like you' often, but saying it as often as Jin-hyuk did is really difficult. I learned a lot from him."

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/entertainment-asianbuzz/yonhap-interview-encounter-launches-actor-park-bo-gum-well-into-his-manhood/ar-BBSS8JV

When news of his casting in the drama came out and the character description for Kim Jin Hyuk was released. I read many netizens commenting how close Kim Jin Hyuk's character was to Park Bo Gum's. The best netizen's comment for me was" So it's Park Bo Gum playing Park Bo Gum?":D

Yup gumtaek. I remember that in one of his interviews.  One thing so different with PBG to KJH is how to approach their love interest. As PBG said KJH is a direct one but he wouldn't do that bc he said he wouldnt want to become burden to the woman he loves. Should I say he is a shy type/conservative in terms of love and courting. :wub:

• Like 1

Chingus let's us not forget to vote for our beloved Bogum for Asia Artist Award. Although this is again a popularity poll, this is one way of supporting him and promoting his upcoming drama. 

https://aaavietnam2019.com.vn/pre-vote/korea?type=actor

His rank was 16th just an hour ago but it fell down to 17th. 

Let us just do our best to support him regardless of the result.  :wub:

IMG-20190905-115427.jpg

IMG-20190907-145653.jpg

Screenshot-20190907-143601.jpg

Screenshot-20190907-145113.jpg

• Like 2
On 9/6/2019 at 9:43 PM, juliii said:

Since the topic was his hands and that he works out...I just felt like compiling some pictures/gifs :love: he's doing a great job working out lol ^_^

Talking about working out, I just saw this

2Kelz9L.jpg

16 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Yup gumtaek. I remember that in one of his interviews.  One thing so different with PBG to KJH is how to approach their love interest. As PBG said KJH is a direct one but he wouldn't do that bc he said he wouldnt want to become burden to the woman he loves. Should I say he is a shy type/conservative in terms of love and courting. :wub:

Yes he admitted that JH is bolder in approaching his love interest. But I also read somewhere that BG will also be brave when it comes to really expressing his love. Really wish that his dream of having a family will come true. I'll be happy for him!

3 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Yes he admitted that JH is bolder in approaching his love interest. But I also read somewhere that BG will also be brave when it comes to really expressing his love. Really wish that his dream of having a family will come true. I'll be happy for him!

Hello dear :wub:

I remember in his interview bogum said if he was in the same situation with Kim jinhyuk (if he need to choose between his girl and his mother) he will choose his mother. Because he think parent always want the best for their son.

I think this is what make Park bogum's different with Kim jinhyuk

I know I kinda late for this, but bogum fans posted this fancam everywhere, and this is the first time I see it. So I really want to share it in here.

Humble Park bogum (24 Y.O) kept bowing his head to all seniors. Slowly move to the side, but everyone asking him to the center. 

he looks so confused. :lol:

COUf1z7.gif

This one too. He move to the back for MC SDY but end up getting push to the front again. 

RmUb14z.gif

• Like 2
  • Jillia changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland