[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

I've watched EP 1...yPO69WP.png
I would say, this by far would be the most epic Korean drama of 2015 for me.  I've watched other Korean dramas in their pilot episodes, they were not as strong as the pilot episode of Shine Or Go Crazy.  For the other dramas, you have to watch first two episodes to be able to gain interest in them.  But in SOGC, first episode made my interest fire up!
I would also say that this by far would be the best moment for Jang Hyuk.  He acted very well and already gave his best of the best moments in acting in the first episode.  I was smiling non stop during his scenes, because I was able to see Han Ki Tae in him (Bright Girl's Success, 2002) because of his "cursing words", I was able to see Lee Gun in him (Fated To Love You, 2014) because of his devilish laugh, (I cracked up big time when he shouted "DUMPLINGS!  HUEHUEHUAHUAHUA"  And most of all, I was able to see Dae Gil in him (Chuno, 2010) because of his manliness and being athletic~

Idvy3AL.jpgPrFUWlR.jpgZcoK4TP.jpgyg2hLBm.jpg

~and also the way he rests his sword on his right shoulder?  Oh God.  I think I saw Chuno here. =))1L5WYlW.jpg
Also, Oh Yeon So is still lovely as before.  Her beauty never changed. :x The last time I saw her on a drama was Baby Faced Beauty.  Back then I was mesmerized at how big her eyes are, and they still not changed.  Honey Lee, still gorgeous as ever.  Last time I saw her in Modern Farmer.  She had lots of comical acting in Modern Farmer, now it's interesting to see her in a serious role in a traditional drama.Over all:  This would be my most anticipated drama of this year.  This drama gave me the first ROFL of 2015.  My heart seems to pop when I heard Ailee singing at the end.  Fighting, SOGC!!! \:D/
pics cr: Jang Hyuk DC Inside

So many Dramas to watch on Monday...
So finally I can say - Yes - that was Fun!
But on the other Hand we could clearly saw how miserable Wang Sos Life became thanx to that curse and the way the King handled it.  (and the Brother used it... here comes the evil Guy!)
I loved the Face to Face Scenes in the Beginning. WS is not so easy to win over.
And - wow - great Scene when he got slapped by his Mother.

It´s quite a Mixture - and I will wait and see what comes next. The Start was great. I know a lot of you might not like me to say it - but I don´t need too much of the Laughter. But he IS a great Actor and it seems like he can show it in these Drama.

Shin Yools Brother should be given to the one Woman in the house of pleasure. What a cheap jerk. And she is still so happy when she could save him.

I already like the chemnestry between WS and SY- so I will wait to see more.

I haven't got the chance to watch this with sub duet to work  but i'm impressed already.I'm a fan of Oh Yeon Seo but no matter what Janghyuk is really admirable. It must be really hard for him to work with those hard stunts, getting injured, and in such extreme cold weather. Esp after reading how far he has to travel to shoot for this drama, he really is a diligent actor,
Waiting for ep 2 tonight!!! Poor janghyuk has to get married twice  already by force when it's only 2 eps. shine113_zps1fe28e08.jpg

Just finished the subbed epi 1, I like it so far! I particularly like the way the director pull the camera when introducing the China city.. remineded me of those online rpg when u just join the game and go around to explore the town..

It's epi 1 n you can tell why SY fell for WS.. N the way WS expression softened when he learnt why SY didn't run away from that general..

I'm enjoying it more than I expected.. shall catch it live tonight! ^^

Oh n ailee's ost is sooooo good!

haymochi said: I haven't got the chance to watch this with sub duet to work  but i'm impressed already.I'm a fan of Oh Yeon Seo but no matter what Janghyuk is really admirable. It must be really hard for him to work with those hard stunts, getting injured, and in such extreme cold weather. Esp after reading how far he has to travel to shoot for this drama, he really is a diligent actor,
Waiting for ep 2 tonight!!! Poor janghyuk has to get married twice  already by force when it's only 2 eps. 

I'm going to hate seeing this OTP suffer from all the evil stuff that happens to them, they are so upbeat/bright right now it's going to tear me apart when something bad happens.

I agree they are so funny and i bet there will be tons of sufferings from the evils as both siblings will try to break them up.

From the preview, Shinyool will dress up as a man. Will Wangso recognize her as his wife? Anyone who read the nov knows whether there will be a happy ending or not?

Guest chunnogirl33

@mirage^‌ I'm already feeling the Cray Cray couple haha, they are individually really cool already and when they met it felt obvious they would like each other! They feel compatible, as characters. Love them!

@mirage^‌

Why do i get the feeling that she may die after becoming his light after making him a wise king? the wedding gowns is because he wants to remember her.

I hope that because this drama is a fiction, they will have a happy end.

Ep 2 is so fast paced and no preview?There's even a 5 year time jump already

-Shinyool gave Wangso half of her butterfly pendant

-King father was poisoned and he really wants Wangso to be prince and that's why he tried to break the prince curse by looking for the princess who will bring light.

-king last wish is for Wangso to marry princess yeowon

- This is sad. Wangso is crying while wearing his wedding attire as he remembers Shinyool.

-SHinyool can't forget wangso and she used a reason to find her real parents when in fact she wants to find her one day husband in Goryeo

-5 years jump. Shinyool and Wangso pass each other. She looks so freaking beautiful .