[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest dawnshine

@Iclarakl @haymochi - The plot should definitely allow SY and WS either as a duo or individually counter their enemies with wisdom and intelligence. They are very intelligent characters so it shouldn't be just YW proofing she's smart. But one thing for sure, we know YW would use dirty tricks and our OTP wouldn't; still they would be able to somehow garner to fight back in some way at some point. This would be something very interesting to see; I mean I feel it'd be a little boring to see YW using the same old dirty tricks to harm the OTP, don't you think? 
That WW? I really don't understand what he's trying to proof to SY - he's definitely not showing his love to her, he's snatching Chunghae's profitable project to become his. He thinks by being the King will grant him SY. Based on this he doesn't like her at all, I'm not even talking about love. If he liked her, he would want to do her favor, not by competing with her and exploiting her company and ability to be a king so that he could own her. Even with neater hair and changing your wardrobe will not make me root for you WW. Stay away from SY!

I'm sure if the king found out how it was YW plotting behind his back for the throne, she would be gone in an instant.  I think SY discovering the King is being poison and the antidote my bring her in his favor.

I can't wait for next week to get her. Thank goodness I have Kill Me Heal Me to take my mind off for now or I'll be dying from anticipation.

Guest dawnshine

lclarakl said:

In watching WW explain about royal marriages, I wonder how WS and SY's marriage would fit into the picture.  Since she's a princesses of another kingdom, I wonder if it would still be considered royal? Also, I wonder who was behind her parent's death.

Unlike WW, I don't see WS just allowing his unstable brother to harm SY.  His role as a royal is not that high on his priority list.

lclarakl said:

In watching WW explain about royal marriages, I wonder how WS and SY's marriage would fit into the picture.  Since she's a princesses of another kingdom, I wonder if it would still be considered royal? Also, I wonder who was behind her parent's death.

Unlike WW, I don't see WS just allowing his unstable brother to harm SY.  His role as a royal is not that high on his priority list.

Guest bibi.wayne94_at_gmail.com_stv

bebebisous33 said: kdramaddict01 said: Omg! I'm praying that YW and WS do not consummate their marriage...gosh now is the time when we need the red ninjas to show up! Lol that's one way to at least keep it from happening for now at least. Can't wait until Monday again.

There are few questions that still need to be answered:
1) What is the thing that WS asked GilBok to bring from GeumGang mountain??
2) Did the queen ordered WS and YW to share room is a secret order?? If not, the whole palace will know and that include WSR, WW and the shadow. So what are their reaction towards this??
3) They were given 5 days to prepare before sharing the room right?? So, nothing happened between those five days??

Monday please come fast!!!! I'm so curious to know!!! By the way, WS clothes during the 'Share Room' event is the same as the poster..he need his sword though..so maybe there will be an attack from the red assassins.. LOL [-O<
From YW point of view, she thought that no one would interfere her plan but she did not know that her brother and lover are already going opposite of her direction..I hope these two will clash, ruined, burn, damage and destroy each other!!!! >:) >:) >:)

Guest dawnshine

Kaoru_Nisa said: There are few questions that still need to be answered:
1) What is the thing that WS asked GilBok to bring from GeumGang mountain??
2) Did the queen ordered WS and YW to share room is a secret order?? If not, the whole palace will know and that include WSR, WW and the shadow. So what are their reaction towards this??
3) They were given 5 days to prepare before sharing the room right?? So, nothing happened between those five days??

Monday please come fast!!!! I'm so curious to know!!! By the way, WS clothes during the 'Share Room' event is the same as the poster..he need his sword though..so maybe there will be an attack from the red assassins.. LOL [-O<
From YW point of view, she thought that no one would interfere her plan but she did not know that her brother and lover are already going opposite of her direction..I hope these two will clash, ruined, burn, damage and destroy each other!!!! >:) >:) >:)

I listed all the possible scripts for the next episode:1. Ws drinks too much so that he falls asleep (my least favourite!)2. WS drugs YW and not the other way around... I would like WS to be active in this!3. WS plays dumb, he doesn't know how to do it, since he had no sex education on the G. mountain! =))4. EC and his men interrupt WS/YW's evening so that WS chases after them and leave YW all alone with the pretense, he has to catch the bad guys!! =)) He walks happily to SY's home where he spends the rest of the night. Then in the morning, he comes back to YW telling her that he's        exhausted after fighting all night against them :D5. The red ninjas appear and interrupt WS/YW's evening so that WS chases after them and leave YW all alone with the excuse, he has to catch the real bad guys!! But after killing one of two, he quits and runs to SY' bedroom where he spend the rest of the night!
Well, you are welcome to add other possible scripts!! :P

A better solution would be that EC and his men would appear and attack WS/YW so that the nuptial night would be interrupted and WS could use it as a proof that he is not the gang leader. Moreover, the king would hear about the attack and see that WS isn't a thread to him. During the attack, he would follow the men and end up in SY' bedroom...

I know, that sounds crazy!!

------

@bebebisous33‌, I like your scenario much better ;)