[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

haymochi said: onnififi said: haymochi said: Use drug?? Kaaay i hate that plot....  We need more epic romance not his kind.... :(( :((  Poor SY crying... I'm still hoping that WS will just run away and look for SY instead. Now that is epic and ha!in your face YW >:P
Lol some knetz are commenting with protests like consummating marriage No no no! 

valsava said: onnififi said:
dawnshine,  This is just the reason I don;t think it will happen WS hates scheming and wicked people and he knows that's just what she did he will be inleave WS-SY alone!dawnshine you were giggling? Hahaha your unnie like! Sorry for my bad english plus my horrible korean!  :D:D You wish that someone would kidnapped WS?? ooohhh your unnie would love to volunteer and do that job for you and I don't mind to have him in my room tonight!  ;)) ;)) ;)

Guest dawnshine

onnififi said: @dawnshine thank you so the reminder! Whenever you unnie see uri HOT Jang Hyuk I always forgotten myself. Anyway, now your unnie here already have someone in my heart and he is in KMHM thread. Uri one and only SSG. So dear no worry your unnie have a feeling that WS will definitely not going to sleep with the queen sly fox maggot! So WS will for sure will look for YS...now my worries is will YS try to avoid WS since she know that he and YW going to consume their wedding....

onnififi said: haymochi said: onnififi said: haymochi said: Use drug?? Kaaay i hate that plot....  We need more epic romance not his kind.... :(( :((  Poor SY crying... I'm still hoping that WS will just run away and look for SY instead. Now that is epic and ha!in your face YW >:P
Lol some knetz are commenting with protests like consummating marriage No no no! 

From your recaps this episode looks really intense and beautiful.

How am i going to cope 1 week with that kind of cliff hanger??

I'll be like a zombie till a new preview this Sat.

SOGC why are you making your viewers crazy as well?? ;)

Yeah, waiting for 1 week is very very difficult. Total episodes are 24, right? It means that there are 12 episodes remaining so we'll struggle waiting for 1 week as many as 6 times until the end. Geez, I'm dying

I just finishing episode 12. Very touchable in many scenes, WS and SY plus WS and his mom. I like this episode even though I don't understand their conversation. Still hoping that WS would try to become runaway bridegroom...... Please try to be brave for the sake of SY. I will be a bit disappointed with WS if he slept with YW.......

Guest dawnshine

wheel said: I just finishing episode 12. Very touchable in many scenes, WS and SY plus WS and his mom. I like this episode even though I don't understand their conversation. Still hoping that WS would try to become runaway bridegroom...... Please try to be brave for the sake of SY. I will be a bit disappointed with WS if he slept with YW.......

WOW.....i just finished watching it raw and this is def one of the best ep ever!!!why do i feel they shot all the scenes so beautifully? Even the bgm suits every scene very well. I'm really impressedthe two leads acting are beyond awesome, esp the moment when both of them found out about their marriage..both of them cried with so many emotions. I'm totally in tears as well  :((The ending scene when SY smiled and cried during the celebration was totally heart wrenching. I'm once again in awe by OYS acting..

Of course the otp moments at the beginning are so cute. WS is the same as Lee Geon..he  has those naughty hands that  can't stop touching SY lmao  >:)Please please have a happy ending and make lots of dimples babies.amen.

I just finishing episode 12. Very touchable in many scenes, WS and SY plus WS and his mom. I like this episode even though I don't understand their conversation.

Still hoping that WS would try to become runaway bridegroom...... Please try to be brave for the sake of SY.

I will be a bit disappointed with WS if he slept with YW.......

Me too. I hope the writer won't ruin the amazing love btw our couple. Hate that YW so much, what drug is she making for WS? :-L

Every ep of SOGC is getting better and better. I esp love Tuesday episode more.

I like JH as an actor cause he can slay the part he is playing.  I am hoping that the OTP will have a happy ending, but; we know that they will have some problems along the way, i.e. YW, WW and some other royalties.

The last scenes of Ep 12 was sad as WS enters YW room and SY being brave during the celebration, like everyone I am hoping that he will not sleep with YW.

Guest fuyuppe

The scenes are sooo emotionals. Love the leads. WS please dont sleep with the princess.i hope ws will leave and go straight to his true love. So we are the ones going crazy right now

Guest dawnshine

@amisyka77 - Does WS even need to fake? He'll have issue with YW for sure! LOL Right now all in his mind is Gaekbong, SY, my red dress bride, more Gaekbong and SY. Hopefully YW didn't give him some drugs that make him lose his mind. 
I'm still weeping for SY, especially the whole Chunghae was celebrating and she's all alone in her room settling herself from this heartbreaking news.

yup honestly  it will quite ruin  WS character if he slept with YW (this consummating thing did not exist in the novel i think)Please please please make him be the runaway groom and run straight to SY  [-O< [-O<i hope MBC will give even juicy stills on Monday of our otp (please no YW)

prechuz_azn said: I love this drama so much. Such an amazing drama. I never thought I would be so into a historical drama again after Yi San (Lee San).