[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Not only the leads have solid acting. All the supporting casts are really decent as well.

The scene of WS and the dowager queen made me cry so much. Janghyuk and the actress nailed it!

I even find BaekMyo acting to be really good. She can cry all her heart out, be annoying, but be funny as well. SY's stepbrother really suits his role as well, his ad libs are gold!

Still the most memorable scene is when our otp found out about the truth of their marriage, so sad but so touching

I just love the chunghae's people. They're so protective of Sy that it's so funny. Kangmyung's first reaction when WS came was "kill him!" =)) =))

Gyeong is such a cuty pie. I don't mind seeing him more than prince WW

I also think BM won't be harmful to the otp. She may be the key in helping them. After all she loves her ahgassi so much.

cutestrobery said: Not only the leads have solid acting. All the supporting casts are really decent as well. The scene of WS and the dowager queen made me cry so much. Janghyuk and the actress nailed it! I even find BaekMyo acting to be really good. She can cry all her heart out, be annoying, but be funny as well. SY's stepbrother really suits his role as well, his ad libs are gold! Still the most memorable scene is when our otp found out about the truth of their marriage, so sad but so touching

gumi said: dawnshine said: wheel said: Please do not forget General Kwak in the episode1. I don't think his appearance only in episode 1, I believed he would become someone who can protect SY and becomes witness of WS and SY marriage because he likes SY tooo. But how come I have bad feeling about WS, I m sure he would consummate with YW,.... I can't think how he can escape from the room and who is coming to mess up the night and the reason for him to excuse.

chajoowon said: I hope the noble idiot part of the romance is short so SY,WS dont avoid each other to protect the other.  They have enough enemies. Its time for Wang So to act hardcore, smart so no one can make the tough, brilliant SY cry ever again.
Its hearthbreaking seeing Shin Yool cry because of her worry of WS.

lclarakl said: chajoowon said: I hope the noble idiot part of the romance is short so SY,WS dont avoid each other to protect the other.  They have enough enemies. Its time for Wang So to act hardcore, smart so no one can make the tough, brilliant SY cry ever again.
Its hearthbreaking seeing Shin Yool cry because of her worry of WS.

@dawnshine, @Iclaraki - If I watched JH in variety shows, he's calm, quite and rather shy. I think that's his true character. But of course as an actor, he must do his job. He must act according to the character that he played. If he can play his role that is opposite to his original character and he can make viewers believing that his role is really his original character, it means that he is a great actor. For JH's wife, I agree that his wife respects his work. They married after dating for a long time and it means that his wife has known his job since JH has been an actor for 18 years. Of course, it will be a little jealousy for kiss scene. No woman doesn't feel jealous when seeing her man kisses other woman, even for the actor-actress couple which have really known each other job. But, I think that it backs to their trust and respect. I believe JH's wife trust him and respect his job as an actor.

In watching WW explain about royal marriages, I wonder how WS and SY's marriage would fit into the picture.  Since she's a princesses of another kingdom, I wonder if it would still be considered royal? Also, I wonder who was behind her parent's death.

Unlike WW, I don't see WS just allowing his unstable brother to harm SY.  His role as a royal is not that high on his priority list.