[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

s3kirei said: Usually just lurk for drama previews, but cant resist...this...drama...and....OYS! Oh man, im fanboying hard for this drama (AND OYS).  I'm usually only into romcom's when I think the lead lady is beautiful, but this whole drama is drawing me in.  Oh Yeon Seo is stunningly BEAUTIFUL in historical clothes. The story is awesome, acting is great (SY-BM scene in EP 8 in particular), and now the white tiger (I am year of the tiger and love white tigers).  I'm hooked.  This is crack to me now.  Cant believe I am saying it, but I actually look forward to Monday's now.  Thought the title was weird at first, but it is SO fitting.  Literally making many of us GO CRAZY waiting for new episodes LOL!

haymochi said: .that veil is quite transparent and you still can see someone's face quite clearly Come on Soso...........don't you recognize those lips and dimples  :-*  :-\"

@wheel i don't think WS will only appear at the end ( i hope not), it's just that the preview is always not in order to tease us 

Guest madaraa5

valsava said: haymochi said: .that veil is quite transparent and you still can see someone's face quite clearly Come on Soso...........don't you recognize those lips and dimples  :-*  :-\"

@wheel i don't think WS will only appear at the end ( i hope not), it's just that the preview is always not in order to tease us 

Guest dawnshine

@haymochi Does she not sleep? ;))  With such tight filming schedule, she still found time to put her trading company's stickers for her gifts, Grabbing hold of every single opportunity to make money for her Chunghae Trading Company huh Shin Yool? Anyways that's very thoughtful of her to put effort in cheering the staffs who were working equally hard.

dawnshine said: @haymochi Does she not sleep? ;))  With such tight filming schedule, she still found time to put her trading company's stickers for her gifts, Grabbing hold of every single opportunity to make money for her Chunghae Trading Company huh Shin Yool? Anyways that's very thoughtful of her to put effort in cheering the staffs who were working equally hard.

Guest dawnshine

gumi said: dawnshine said: @haymochi Does she not sleep? ;))  With such tight filming schedule, she still found time to put her trading company's stickers for her gifts, Grabbing hold of every single opportunity to make money for her Chunghae Trading Company huh Shin Yool? Anyways that's very thoughtful of her to put effort in cheering the staffs who were working equally hard.

for me, WS not really love his "first bride aka Red Woman" but he did felt something with all the bride said about fate. while with Gaebong, all the actions, stares and moments together... that indeed love <3 <3just wait till all the puzzle piece to complete, that will make her, his precious!!

i can't agree more, i bet at first YW was cheering on his brother  WW to winbut then WS will appear and win the competition. She has to change her plan of becoming the queen now (getting rid of SY is a must   X( )the king goes crazy and may cause SY to lose everything ,the one who can protect her is WS....it's time for him to be her shining armor 
This is really different direction from the novel right? WS will def know GB is SY next week, i hope they surprise us more and i super love the depth the writer gave to SY and WS love story.