[OFFICIAL] CROWN COUPLE - The Three Musketeers' So Hyun ♥ Yoon Seo (Lee Jin Wook and Seo Hyun Jin)

Guest dramacf

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh @minibunny‌ i'm so shipping them in real life! hahaha!

i hope it's not something bad too. maybe it's just a feeling of relief that it's finally the last day of filming for both of them. because SHJ looks happy even when she's consoling LJW. oh gosh, let us be right. [-O<

@minibunny‌ @grake‌ What do you think could be a bad thing on ep 12? 
 Desperately seeking and wondering about what LJW said on ep 11 and 12 BTS. Does anyone understand korean here? Pls pls help us....
I also love to watch ep 12 when SJH lowered her chin to LJW's back while patting.

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd inform everyone that @kdramafan43v3r has kindly agreed to takeover the managing of this thread from me. I believe that she can do a better job. I started the thread because I love the Crown Couple and now that we have a thread of our own to spazz to our hearts content, I am happy to mostly lurking haha. So please give your support to @kdramafan43v3r to keep this thread alive and long live our Crown Couple!

Guest dramacf

Thanks @ZarraJae! for starting up this thread!I have some ideas for the edits in the first post, but if anyone of you have any more ideas kindly PM me.   :)

deandraluv said: @minibunny‌ @grake‌ What do you think could be a bad thing on ep 12? 
 Desperately seeking and wondering about what LJW said on ep 11 and 12 BTS. Anybody understand korean here, pls help us....
I also love to watch ep 12 when SJH lowered her chin to LJW's back while patting.

Guest dramacf

@irfa1314 
Also, they have crossed paths the first time (well sort of) if you count Seo Hyun Jin singing one of the OST's (Calling) from the drama Air City which also stars Lee Jin Wook...
And now for the third time, they finally walked the same path when they got cast in The Three Musketeers (for 3 seasons!!!) ...
Ah hand of fate, you must be playing with our hearts... :x

Just making a wild guess here...
Hmm.... maybe CP got emo cos he felt bad that CPss has to suffer together with him by going to China as hostage. And maybe CPss just gave him a beautiful smile and told him, "It doesn't matter where I go as long as you are by my side."
That may also explain why CPss is in that attire.... cos she's gonna be a hostage. But it doesn't explain why CP is wearing what looks to be his pjs! Unless that white attire is his hostage attire as well! Hee hee hee....
You know what will be my dream scene in ep 12?CPss is lying unconscious in bed and CP is so worried that he tears. (Hey, she cried so much over him in the past so it's only fair that he shed some tears over her in return.) CP then confesses how much he regretted not telling her how he really felt because of his stupid pride. And as he's whispering Saranghae over and over again to her, she opens her eyes...
Sigh... I'm allowed to dream right???

minibunny said: deandraluv said: @minibunny‌ @grake‌ What do you think could be a bad thing on ep 12? 
 Desperately seeking and wondering about what LJW said on ep 11 and 12 BTS. Anybody understand korean here, pls help us....

Its so bad there's no kiss or hug or even worse there's no 'baby making' scene,but still I love their scene..Simple and lovely,seaguk appropriate...even I don't understand but I feel they finally look like husband and wife..at first its heart breaking when SH thinks that he really lose her but when they tease each other, its so adorable. and finally the SH smile of relieve, makes me smile wider..hehe
cannot wait to watch the sub..
wish we don't have to wait too long for the next season..and please writer-nim, make more lovey-dovey scene for royal couple..

I love the last crown couple scene (eventhough there was no lovey dovey scene or some sort). LJW and SJH are really excellent in their acting. Their expressions and eyes truly convey what are in their hearts. I did not watch their previous dramas, but I think they really can bring the best of each other in this drama. Perhaps it is because of the great chemistry they have between them off screen. They have both matured as actor and actress in TTM. 
 I think the BTS of ep 12 when SJH had LJW in her arms while consoling him shows more closeness between them than the Crown Couple of the real episode!!!!

What??? There is a possiblity that SJH won't be our CPss since she hasn't signed or confirmed? I thought they signed as cast for the 3 seasons.....NOOOOO!!!! Can't imagine having a different princess for our CP!!! They were perfect for the roles. They have great chemistry on and off screen. Fingers crossed, folks!

It is an old BTS, but I love this one too. I love when LJW helped her to get up. Notice that after SJH fanned LJW, LJW kinda rubbed her left cheek and it made SJH and the servant lady next to them smile.
http://program.interest.me/tvn/3musketeers/9/Vod/VodView/201407171077/909813/57123

Look at this two!!! Really can't imagine if they replace the CPss...the chemistry is just irreplaceable....

Please SJH, sign and confirm to be our Crown Princess ASAP!!!

Archived