[OFFICIAL] CROWN COUPLE - The Three Musketeers' So Hyun ♥ Yoon Seo (Lee Jin Wook and Seo Hyun Jin)

Guest dramacf

And YES it appeared :D I'm here toooo :D I love this couple :D they are the example of how true love can make 2 people communicate with few words and simple gestures!

I little video with imagines from last episode where the CP was showing us how much he loves the CPss!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDbbHbqGhY

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@minibunny‌ Thanks for posting the video! It's good to see her again. How can we 'survive' these 5 months without them? Hope to see them in any drama award event. They are such a compatible couple, SH was very manly and YS was very feminine and elegant. When they came together, they looked so good together. I agree SJH has a great body. (If only CP can see it, he won't waste her for 5 years hehehe) Yes! The CPss said, because he never looked at her on the scene when the CP got jealous. :x If only he had seen.......

You're welcome @deandraluv.. I miss them so much that's why i'm lurking any information about them.. I don't know how many times I re-watched their scene.. I also wish to see them in any event.. I want to see them together, like you said they really look good together  :x
Hehehe.. I cannot wait to see another jealous act of him after he finally discover her charm..hohoho..and it would be perfect if there's a new guy interested in her and CP act so annoy because the fact there's so many guy like his wife..
Even just wondering about them make me want to see them even more..how we can survive?!!hix

I always fascinated with TTM, every time I re-watched, I recognize something new..My favorite is ep 11, not only because the kiss and SH finally concede his feeling but that's the first time YS happy to see SH.. from the first ep, whenever CP come to see her, she feels uneasy, but in this ep,she cannot wait to tell her nearly dead experience to her husband (even though her story end up making him jealous).. :x :x :x

minibunny said: I always fascinated with TTM, every time I re-watched, I recognize something new..My favorite is ep 11, not only because the kiss and SH finally concede his feeling but that's the first time YS happy to see SH.. from the first ep, whenever CP come to see her, she feels uneasy, but in this ep,she cannot wait to tell her nearly dead experience to her husband (even though her story end up making him jealous).. :x :x :x

I don't know how to cure myself from this addiction of TTM esp, the Crown Couple. I am not able to move on! I keep watching the episodes, lurking and refreshing the threads. Ottoke? I enjoy watching my favorite scenes from ep 1 to 12 each time. I find it more enjoyable when watching their development all the way thru. Guys, many of you watch many dramas, will this fever subside as the time goes?

deandraluv said: I don't know how to cure myself from this addiction of TTM esp, the Crown Couple. I am not able to move on! I keep watching the episodes, lurking and refreshing the threads. Ottoke? I enjoy watching my favorite scenes from ep 1 to 12 each time. I find it more enjoyable when watching their development all the way thru. Guys, many of you watch many dramas, will this fever subside as the time goes?

grake said: minibunny said: I always fascinated with TTM, every time I re-watched, I recognize something new..My favorite is ep 11, not only because the kiss and SH finally concede his feeling but that's the first time YS happy to see SH.. from the first ep, whenever CP come to see her, she feels uneasy, but in this ep,she cannot wait to tell her nearly dead experience to her husband (even though her story end up making him jealous).. :x :x :x

• 2 weeks later...

It's already been a few weeks but I still can't get over this drama and Crown Couple. :((
After replaying scenes over and over, I noticed some stares and smiles So Hyun was shooting Yoon Seo that I hadn't before. :x
And I ended up making this video which is basically in So Hyun's perspective and how
Yoon Seo broke through his ice cold exterior and impenetrable walls through the course of the drama. :))
I'm no expert, I'm still on a learning curve but I hope you guys like it.

How can March feel so far away? Hahaha!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all..it's been awhile since I post here..I miss crown couple so much..Since TTM season 2-3 is still cancel, our crown couple play in other drama..

SHJ play in Let's eat season 2 and honestly speaking, when I watch her in this new drama, I found some similarity with TTM (in regard of her acting)..or maybe because I miss her so much with LJW, I used to compare her character in TTM and in Let's eat season 2..

LJW will play in The Time I've Loved You, 7000 Days, since this drama hasn't air yet so I cannot say much about the drama..

anyway, I wish the crown couple can play in other drama again or maybe cameo in their new drama.. I really need some closure from the crown couple.. :( 

Archived