[OFFICIAL] CROWN COUPLE - The Three Musketeers' So Hyun ♥ Yoon Seo (Lee Jin Wook and Seo Hyun Jin)

Guest dramacf

@gyugyumygyu‌ Thanks for posting it. It's such a relief that the cast won't change!!!! <:-P 
 "The prince and princess extreme love relationship"???? Okay, how extreme do you have in mind, writer nim? Can't wait to see this extreme love relationship !!! :x

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay finally the ost, thank you @grake, they really testing our patient by releasing the YS ost in the end of season 1.. [-X
I just finished watch the sub of last episode, and I praise all the actor and actress for their acting..
in this episode, they show how HS really love and care YS.. Every time he wake up during his injury, the first word is "princess", and even he hasn't got the strength back, he want to see her.. He worry and miss his wife.. If YS know,maybe she tease him hehehe This is what I like the couple, they show their affection different and interesting way, they tease each other and don't need cheesy words to express their feeling..They already know that they are in love with each other..

and if the spoiler true (thank you @gyugyumygyu), I really cannot wait to see the next season, I still digest the meaning of "extreme love relationship", is it means there will be more hardship and they will getting strong each time they face it or it means more skinship for them (please more kiss and 'baby making' moment)..they finally can be together, I will be happy if there's at least a child, LJW will be the most cool father.. ;))I just want they to be happy because we never know what will happen in season 3, if I remember the history about them again, it make me sad just thinking it.

@minibunny‌ This is what I like the couple, they show their affection different and interesting way, they tease each other and don't need cheesy words to express their feeling..They already know that they are in love with each other.. 
 I totally agree with you. They can do that because of their excellent acting. Their eyes can say much...without words....Their gazes, stares, smiles and even the smallest gestures say it all....Standing ovation to these two actors especially. Now I am their fan.

@minibunny‌ @deandraluv‌ couldn't agree more! there were some moments when i first saw that CC scene wherein i wished "oh he should have touched her face" or "he should have kissed her" or "a hug would make it better" then after a while i realized, it would make it cheesy or too cliché. so that's just right, perfect for sageuk, perfect for the characters. it was a scene well thought of.

Hello, everyone! 
I would admit that, after the breathtaking kiss in the moonlight (and the little one in the daylight and that really quick farewell one before Yoonseo got shot), I was a also a tad disappointed that there weren't more kisses or a tight hug even to end the season with a bang of romance for the couple.
But. 
After savoring it a bit more, I found that it ended just right. A new, quiet, soft start to what will be a life of happy adventures. They're closer at heart, and there is that reassurance in each that the other is loved sincerely, just as he or she is. They might have married without the other being each one's choice, but the respect and affection has certainly grown. They are no longer merely married, but married in place and at heart. There's so much beauty and meaning in Sohyun's taking Yoonseo's hands and their gentle smiles. It's a truly intimate scene and very beautiful to watch.
@deandraluv - Just a little salient point during the making-film of episode 12, with Lee Jinwook and Seo Hyunjin on the aforementioned scene. :) When Lee Jinwook was in Seo Hyunjin's arms and she was patting his back, she said, "You've worked hard." (A loose translation). Which is a customary greeting/remark for co-workers when closing or wrapping something. 
What I would be really interested to know is: since we saw the scene wrap with them just smiling at each other and holding hands, how did he end up in her arms for that? :D

@hazelnutthursdays i am curious too! we need a BTS of that scene alone! i think whoever edits the BTS is a SHJ-LJW shipper too, he/she never misses out in giving us the feels when we see those two interacting with each other. :)) thanks for the loose translation! :) :) :)

@grake - I think Lee Jinwook in general is an easygoing person who gets perfectly well along with his co-stars.

When I was looking for "Nine" to watch, I stumbled upon videos of Lee Jinwook with Jo Yoonhee in the presscon, behind-the-scenes and while promoting, and they seem to have that easy, friendly vibe, too. One that made me go "awww" at crushie!Jinwook was when he pulled out a chair for Yoonhee. Also, one of his previous (public) relationships was with Choi Jiwoo, who he co-starred with in "Air City." So I think he wins them ladies' hearts over with his gentlemanly ways.

He exhibits the same friendly demeanor around Yoo Inyoung - there really are sadly too few ladies in the main cast :D 
But. YEAH. I agree with you! The production team are much too happy to provide some Crown Couple bits beyond what they come out with in the final edited aired episodes. I guess they know how to pull the ladies in with romance. :) 

@hazelnutthursdays‌ Thanks for your post. I am most interested actually in what LJW said in both BTS when asked by the PD/VJ. I think he was asked about kiss or woman? (Not sure) Really curious about this. 
 I honestly don't know LJW before TTM. I only saw him once on Strong Heart. He could be friendly to other actresses he co-starred with, but I honestly say that LJW and SJH are compatible and look really good together. (Both of them are single as well). SJH can accomodate and handle his playfulness and teasing well. Sometimes she started being playful as well. They seemed to enjoy each other's company. 
 Whether the chemistry they have goes off screen or not, only they know. Eventhough he was also friendly to Yoo In Young, I'd say he has these different vibes when he was with SJH. I don't know if it's just me who thinks so. Others may feel it differently. His teasing, closeness and playfulness with her could be part of his personality, or it could be because he has a chemistry with SJH, again, no one knows. I just think they have a good chemistry off screen as well.   Thanks again for your insights!

@deandraluv @grake - I'm inclined to think he's just a really nice guy. :) There's a reason he's one of my top top top celebrity crushes. :D If not my #1 crush.
That said, it really is nice to see him friendly and warm around his co-stars and production team, male and female alike. I'm enjoying his slightly method way of getting into the character. In one of the interviews, he says he refers to his cast-mates by their character names; and that includes his Kangbin. He calls them--Kangbin and Miryung both "his women." He's so cute.  :x :x :x
The romance is really done very well in "The Three Musketeers." It's never overstated, never cheesy or cringe-worthy. This Crown Couple is now one of my most favorite drama romances. :)

Watching ep 12,  I was like, "Awww, c'mmon....isnt it a bit too late for the usual saeguk drama modesty? After that 1 minute air time long ep 11 smooching? 8-| The least they cud do was a peck on the lips or even a peck on the forehead    Even if they were saving the more juicy part for season 2 but still.... :((   becos  wanna share a bit of their first night...

So to pacify myself I'll just take this from ep 12 bts as what they did after all that giggling & chuckling

ljwshj2_zps97d401c7.png
However, these, I'm very sure wasnt a part of the script nor an edited scene, becos right after the director said "CUT" LJW simply leaned forward & hide his face in SHJ's laps arms

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETMMHIUcNAw

So back to reality, in ep 12 bts, in the earlier part LJW gave YIY a warm, big hug just like any other sunbae often did after their last filming together. There's also LJW drapping his arm around JHI's shoulder as they walked together, chatting happily...but after his ending scene with SHJ, rather than being a cool senior actor/sunbae as he was with others, he buried his face in SHJ's laps arms, and she gently patted & rubbed his back at while smiling at people around her, nodding/bowing to them..

I mean he's being cool in front of other actors yet being vulnerable infront of SHJ like he didnt mind shedding tears infront of her, infact hiding his crying face in her arms, while she still greeted others, she rub his back comforting him...

Boy, he really let go of his feeling, even if he knows he's gonna meet the same team again after a fe months break and I'm happy that he's comfortable enuf to cry & seek comfort from SHJ....

Watching a other bts too, seems to me LJW likes being pampered by SHJ, although she's younger than him  >:D<

@lxands - Thanks for posting that, dear! :) They are so cute. :)
With the way things have happened for the Crown Couple in the first season, I get to thinking they'll function more like the cute secondary pair in Season 2. But that is, of course, not to say that their characters won't grow by themselves. I just mean that on the love-angle side, they will be more stable and the focus will shift to Dalhyang and his burgeoning love story. (Seungpo is established as married and Minseo, I think is still a monk at heart with a vow of chastity).
That will also make them the sweet ones. I'm anticipating it like that. :) 

@hazelnutthurs

With the way things have happened for the Crown Couple in the first season, I get to thinking they'll function more like the cute secondary pair in Season 2

Well, I dunno abt that, since LJW & SHJ were named as the 1st male & female leads, also the main couple, I dunt think they gonna abandon their romance. Even being in love & married doesnt always have smooth sailing all the time, the more they love the more insecurity & jealousy build up

Also if they gonna bring in an actress she shud only be for a supporting role after SHJ & YIY's role, right  :-? becos the main theme of the story circle around the life the CP, his princess & the 3 Musketeers adventure, and of cos YIY too, as the main villain and she too directly involve in the story becos of the CP

Okay dont freak out... :-B

lee-jin-wook-and-yoo-in-young.jpg
http://koreanvibe.com/lee-jin-wook-and-yoo-in-young-for-instyle

:-SS

But of cos that was just in the early days of the filming...

Thus, I have to compensate meself with this..

ljwshj3_zpsd76bae77.png
At first I thought maybe this was a part of the scene, but as I watch again, notice the staff holding the mic pull off & turn away, not recording anymore,also I notice LJW was softly mumbling sumthing to SHJ, as SHJ was dabbing his eyes/cheek using a tissue which still didnt exist yet in the 17th century :-?? So I bet this scenario was real & not part of acting....

@lxands i love how we analyze every interaction these two has in every BTS video :))
LJW and YIY are from the same agency, so it's alright for them to be close - right? it's like being family, right...? :D

Edit:
i've seen that video many times, had to watch it in HD now, and he indeed looked like he was mumbling something ;)

Ha Ha extreme love...! it must be intense  love that writer always makes us hang onto in all her dramas... ! I actually still cannot imagine kids hanging around the couple. I wd love to see the little juniors but I thought it is quite unlike writer who usually writes stories with strong bromance or romance and adult emotions  but less family stuff but i wd love to be surprised...

I know its only been few days but I already miss our crown couple so i watched again and I still laugh when seung po force SH to meet DH to investigate the letter because its all begin from there (I think that's the first time SH realize that his wife is really precious), but then I realize something, after SH give the letter to YS and then he said to YS that "you must have been quite afraid of me", and in the last episode YS said that "there's nothing i'm afraid, even CP is not a bit scary"..We know that it is not just feeling that have changed between them but their behavior also, because of YS, SH become more soft (only to YS) and he put his wife first above his pride.. YS also become more confident, she know that SH will never abandon her..But how writer-nim amplify it with the dialog from the first episode and last episode, for me its genius..
And I also wondering, if HS is the one who married SH, we know how ambition and manipulative HS is, I think SH will be miserable (he has to deal with his fragile father but then he has to deal with wicked wife who doesn't want him to be happy if she's not happy), he will rule evil with evil, but he might be a king (HS will definitely kill king injo) but I think he never be a person that people adore..
But YS, she always bring the best out of SH..he can be comfortable to be who he is because he know his wife will support and only want the best for him..yes he might not be the king but people idolize him for century even more..
I wish for the second season, we can see more development for royal couple and I still want SH to be jealous sometimes..And I also want to know how they make DH move on from YS, he love her for years and has to give up on her to someone, at least he feel relieve now, his first love husband finally treat her really well..

I was re-watching an old K-drama that I like (Alone In Love) the other night and I was like surprised at the last episode of the drama.

There he is in a small role - the Crown Prince - trying to have a conversation with a sales girl who looks very much like the Crown Princess.  Wow!  I asked myself - did they meet before they did The Three Musketeers?  Alone in Love was filmed in 2005 so I  am thinking the Crown Princess was probably just starting her career - and the Crown Prince wasn't so famous then.

Archived