[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This week episodes are more focus on Namsun's father hunting. Less scene of JG & DW  together. I hope that solving Namsun's problem will bring the couple together. Both of them had lost their smile. Haven't seen JiGeon And DoWon's bright-sunshine smile. Namsun's too. 
I can't understand JiAh and her mother was very fond of Namsun at first. After they found out , Namsun's father they totally change and cold towards Namsun. I bet Namsum no bad intention meeting their father. As he said before, he just want to know how his father looks like, coz he left them(mother & son )  without any reason. DW already knew who her mother is , but she keep a distance from her when she knew that her bio mother already have her NEW daughter. DW keeps on with her own life with her father as a fruit seller. Losing her boyfie (JG) & mother's love, she still have a small cosy house that full of love. No wonder JG loves staying in DW house.
Mean father Lee hired someone to be Namsun's father. JG & DW on the way to save situation. Looking forward for today episode. 

@valsalva and all on this thread. Happy New Year. I am watching this show on KBS world slightly behind you so come on here to read what the future is. I am also watching Healer, what happen to my family, Punch. I am so happy with JG as he is standing by his girl despite all the odds against him and DW breaking off with him. Hope that this will be his stance right up to the end. Not like other Kdrama where they flip flop between the two girls. He will be every girl dream guy if he continue to protect and love his girl as the title say it " You are the only one". Hope Dw is his only girl from start to finish. Correct me if I am wrong. Hyeri was never engaged to JG. JG treat Hyeri as a sister and never looked at her as a potential bride. In today ep, the oppa ( sorry don't know his name) working with DW in the fruit store told DW father that Hyeri was engaged to JG. That's why Hyeri was upset and wanted to take revenge against DW for stealing her fiancé. Is Hyeri delusion and think that Jg is her fiancé and DW stole her fiancé. ?????

Thanks for all the stills.. I;m starting my day late I woke up to a power outage..

LGJ father needs to suffer for the things he has done he still tried to deny in LGJ face that NS wasn't his son after he told him they have proof and he claims it's his privacy.. How is it just his privacy when it effects the whole family and now NS mom don;t like NS and his sister is ashamed of him LGJ couldn't believe this materialistic shallow people Happy LGJ decided to do the right thing and tell him the truth DW even figured out his dad was NS father and LGJ told her the truth.. 
DW figured out why BIO mom was doing the things she did and begging for DW to brake up was for HR and because of LGJ making her move like that he she knew all the time who NS father was..  

@valsava u r more than welcome & thnx for our friend @smalika here, i luv that epis where they were about to kiss, we shld see more of their skinship had it not been for this lousy breakup, i feel like kicking Ji's father for all the menace that he has been causing, imagine lying through his teeth saying NS's father is dead, and like you valsava said he's still denying that he's Nam's dad; add mean grandma to that plus Ji's mother who's pathetic & too bad she's a fan of Shinee hahaha, that Hyeri girl needs slapping so her eyes will be refit to where it shld be :) and that  materialistic bio mom of DW who dresses at home as if she's going to a party of sorts!
I hope against hope that Ji won't ever be swayed to force & marry that Hyeri woman! :-q

i'll TTYL guys

20150126_1422273776_31685800_1.jpg

20150122_1421926962_84144500_1.jpg

201501222023223410_1.jpg
Ji or Sung Hyuk is still handsome even when asleep, i'm just a big fan of him sorry ladies! :)

20150121002106551_1.jpg
Little did they know at this point that they're 1/2 siblings

sorry friends i don't have recollection which epi i've been posting so bear with me :)

U5LPVCf.jpg

20150119000201_0.jpg

20150119_1421667859_53524300_1.jpg

it must be hard for DW to supress her feelings when they broke up, i don't think i can let Ji suffer that much if i were her since he's such a sweet guy!

2015012823490060_1_jmiyong.jpg
i reckon this was when Ji's sister handed him DNA result of Nam

WPt8sto.jpg
Hyeri's outrageous behavior is unacceptable, if i were DW i'll pull her hair out :)

hibiscus23 said: @valsava u r more than welcome & thnx for our friend @smalika here, i luv that epis where they were about to kiss, we shld see more of their skinship had it not been for this lousy breakup, i feel like kicking Ji's father for all the menace that he has been causing, imagine lying through his teeth saying NS's father is dead, and like you valsava said he's still denying that he's Nam's dad; add mean grandma to that plus Ji's mother who's pathetic & too bad she's a fan of Shinee hahaha, that Hyeri girl needs slapping so her eyes will be refit to where it shld be :) and that  materialistic bio mom of DW who dresses at home as if she's going to a party of sorts!
I hope against hope that Ji won't ever be swayed to force & marry that Hyeri woman! :-q

i'll TTYL guys

I would like to throw Hyeri and LGJ father in the alligator den (LOL). He is a total azz for sending NS to meet a hired man pretending to be his Dad. I loathe HY, can't really stand looking at her, that goes for mean Halmoni. I know it is a typical story line in K-drama to have one sided love, and this will continue for quite somtimes cause it is a daily drama. Really like Sung Hyuk portrayal of his character, he is turning out to be a good actor; hopefully viewers will appreciate him more. I think Hyeri's Dad may already know about DW and his wife's past.

dulceres said: I would like to throw Hyeri and LGJ father in the alligator den (LOL). He is a total azz for sending NS to meet a hired man pretending to be his Dad. I loathe HY, can't really stand looking at her, that goes for mean Halmoni. I know it is a typical story line in K-drama to have one sided love, and this will continue for quite somtimes cause it is a daily drama. Really like Sung Hyuk portrayal of his character, he is turning out to be a good actor; hopefully viewers will appreciate him more. I think Hyeri's Dad may already know about DW and his wife's past.

Went to search for more Sung Hyuk videos. Hahahaha...
HyunDon make a surprise visit to his home for Cool Kidz On Block. Shocking to see his opposite image from the drama. Messy hair, singlet and beach pants. What a shocking morning call he get. Still not knowing what happen after HyunDon intrude into his house. Funny....
TOTALLY different LeeJiGeon the famous chef / Moon Ji Sang. He made my day. 

By episode 50, things are beginning to heat up.  JG tells NS that his own father is NS's father.  DW is there, NS is very shaken and runs away to weep.  DW calls to tell her family, so now everybody knows.  NS reflects on how jerk Dad treated him badly and by the end of the episode seems to get very angry and bitter.  JG's mom finds jerk Dad in the hotel and has a huge meltdown.... what is she demanding?  By the end jerk Dad apologizes to NS and tries to give him another one way ticket, but NS is not buying into it.  This is where we need some help... anybody??DW's birth mom is frantically trying to wheel and deal but I have no idea what that is about.

valsava said: hibiscus23 said: @valsava u r more than welcome & thnx for our friend @smalika here, i luv that epis where they were about to kiss, we shld see more of their skinship had it not been for this lousy breakup, i feel like kicking Ji's father for all the menace that he has been causing, imagine lying through his teeth saying NS's father is dead, and like you valsava said he's still denying that he's Nam's dad; add mean grandma to that plus Ji's mother who's pathetic & too bad she's a fan of Shinee hahaha, that Hyeri girl needs slapping so her eyes will be refit to where it shld be :) and that  materialistic bio mom of DW who dresses at home as if she's going to a party of sorts!

i'll TTYL guys

Y Fang said: Went to search for more Sung Hyuk videos. Hahahaha...
HyunDon make a surprise visit to his home for Cool Kidz On Block. Shocking to see his opposite image from the drama. Messy hair, singlet and beach pants. What a shocking morning call he get. Still not knowing what happen after HyunDon intrude into his house. Funny....
TOTALLY different LeeJiGeon the famous chef / Moon Ji Sang. He made my day. 

@hibiscus23,  No they won't get married but I think it may come close to that until it's found out that HR is the cause of they company situation because of LGJ because for some reason I see a lot illegal paper work to try and cover Halmoni bad business deals and what better way to hide it is in another up and running company because a paper company can easily be found out.. 
msmy said: By episode 50, things are beginning to heat up.  JG tells NS that his own father is NS's father.  DW is there, NS is very shaken and runs away to weep.  DW calls to tell her family, so now everybody knows.  NS reflects on how jerk Dad treated him badly and by the end of the episode seems to get very angry and bitter.  JG's mom finds jerk Dad in the hotel and has a huge meltdown.... what is she demanding?  By the end jerk Dad apologizes to NS and tries to give him another one way ticket, but NS is not buying into it.  This is where we need some help... anybody??DW's birth mom is frantically trying to wheel and deal but I have no idea what that is about.

Archived