2015年5月26日(周二)21:00~
※紅毯:19:30~
地址:慶熙大學和平殿

11178255_945620488806236_273951302951184

minnie

Voted from android 20times per day

11178225_835917653111156_814984691208538

11164823_835918796444375_147366022872923

If you use Android you can download Paeksang Arts Awards app from Google play store and buy a point to vote

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JK.Soft.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2015.Global

Seeing the vids, gifs and pics :x as if im seeing the real binmin. they are just so natural. I will still keep posting and lurking. I really believe these 2 are real. I dont want watching live again if its not ji min so im not anticipating any drama. I still have a lot to watch actually lol. I will only stop shipping these 2 if one of them confirms dating someone else lol

null

Yes. I never saw HB did stare like this with other actresses during TV interview . In SBS midnight, HB keep looking at Ji min, the way he stare is sth with smile like sth special like a bf stare at gf. I am just a viewer, but I even got blush seeing him staring at her like that, Ji min kinda avoid his stare sometimes. I saw some posts said he stare at her 19 TIMES. :D

Yeah, I agree, In SBS midnight, HB's like a proud Boyfriend, He couldn't take his eyes off of her. But can we blame him for being too obvious? She's so beautiful that he couldn't resist ;;) i like these pics a lot, have to post them again :x their cute dimples :)B6asC1d.pngcbIJWtg.png @Soah-Bin: You're welcome, and thank you so much for your time and effort on this thread :)

Soah-Bin said: I don't understand chinese, but thanks anyways for sharing! I'm loving the gifs they share in there, I'll add some on the main page (giving cred, of course!). But I have a question, do I have to be registered in order of being able to see the whole thread? Because I click on the second page, and it gives me a message, not letting me go ahead.

fuyukimi said: Soah-Bin said: I don't understand chinese, but thanks anyways for sharing! I'm loving the gifs they share in there, I'll add some on the main page (giving cred, of course!). But I have a question, do I have to be registered in order of being able to see the whole thread? Because I click on the second page, and it gives me a message, not letting me go ahead.

Hi all , i know Midnight section TV is very popular and also we can see that Binnie reacted differently.
i am not sure anyone saw this before, it was the dramacube bts video .

https://www.facebook.com/BinMinDimplesCouple/videos/vb.736089983171770/738487762931992/?type=2&theater ( cr: Binnie and Minnie Sweet Dimple Couple facebook)  ( Dramacube promo video)
https://www.facebook.com/BinMinDimplesCouple/videos/vb.736089983171770/742655975848504/?type=2&theater  ( cr: Binnie and Minnie Sweet Dimple Couple facebook)  ( Dramacube bts video )

OwKppY9mYExnZBbxIq0w6TtgK7jPXL5fEtYxVr1Odramacube%2B_4.jpgWodzXi8HTxFLPHhLuK9HVK3W6fzJRqZP10PIKGZhLYSvJ4l3RJLuyLil4o3Zv__K8JOvSktLzkMT5Of6dramacube%2B_10.jpgdramacube%2B_11.jpgdramacube%2B_12.jpg

i put a few pics here to show that how nervous that Hyun Bin was that night. It should be after filming the Midnight Tv interview and you could see that Hyun Bin had many little little action which could show that he was indeed nervous ? excited ?
in the dramcube BTS , in about 5 secs , he had many reaction , bmaking puffy face, stick out his tongue , touch his ears ,exhaling vigourously etc.
Midnight tv interview might had revision and also pre-section for them to run through the question, but why he is still nervous or excited?
i am kind of think that by looking at Jimin , he could find comfortable and also feeling secure ? Jimin did help him a few times in answering the question or making the situation better.
Whereas in the dramcube promotion bts, Jimin is the one very composed and Hyun Bin is the one seems lost his focus ..
please correct me if my assumption is not correct..this is how i feel after watching them.

uhm... now that you say it,I think that Dramacube might be before the Midnight interview?basically the main interview will be conducted after the commercial thingy anyway..might explain the HB's nervousness (seriously, is this the same method actor who rarely gets nervous when he's on camera? even on SeGa interview he looked so stoic..)
this is my take:if they were indeed dating since the beginning, they basically have to lie in front of TV and interviewers to keep the relationship hiddenand we all know HB is not a lying type..so no wonder if he looks nervous and fidgety.. he was afraid their secret will be out.which tells me that Jimin is a lot more composed than him, and that's why he looked at her the whole time in that interviewbecause she makes him relaxed, and everything will be fine. No one will know our little secretI feel like he's assured everytime he looks at her.this is the same woman who never publicize her relationship in her 10 years of career and never talk about her private life at all..so no wonder she can act more casual than he is..that's why I adore Jimin so much, she can keep her cool the whole time, which reminds me of how composed and reliable she is in helping HB ease his nervousness in ep18 BTS.if that's not the criteria for HB's wife to be, I dont know what is.

@ Adwina Oltariani
i hv differ ideas than you about those bts...
1. DramaCube is after Midnight TV interview.. if you notice, in Midnight TV, they both re-enter from the door, then sit.. in DC they both already being seated...2. As much i like about your delulu 'dating secretly', for me its just nervousness of his first drama after enlistment from army!? the expectation were high rather that TFE... 3. Delulu mood : nervous coz HJM is next to him ;)) n i like how cool n cute HJM is... :x4. HB-yah, u hv already look HJM 19x on Midnight TV interview... must you look again on DC? [-X

Archived