♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

just found funny story about how these two met before fatal Encounter filming..

Han Ji Min Almost Ran Hyun Bin Over with Her Car When They First Met

Even before they met together for their new movie, Han Ji Min and Hyun Bin had a special run-in with each other. 
On April 2, Han Ji Min and Hyun Bin gathered at the press conference for the new movie The King’s Wrath at the Lotte Cinema near Konkuk University.
45546385.jpg

During the press conference, Han Ji Min admitted that due to the plot of the story, in which they play rivals, she hasn’t talked to Hyun Bin a lot. 
However, the director mentioned that the two actors actually have a very interesting first encounter. 
“I was late while driving somewhere so I was hurrying, when someone popped up. I hit the brakes, and it was Hyun Bin,” explained Han Ji Min. “I was so surprised. That was how we first met.”
“I actually didn’t really know,” Hyun Bin added, “It was something that happened when I was headed to my office, which was nearby.”
Director Lee Jae Gyu joked that the two always started out with an ill-fated relationship. 
The King’s Wrath will premiere on April 30
the definition of meet-cute.. ;)

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest musiquejunkie

I just watched episode 9 raw and there were a few instances where I felt like I was watching Han Ji Min and Hyun Bin instead of their characters. I don't know if I'm becoming delusional because I ship them so much, lol!! I'm not home right now so can't post screen cap the parts but a few examples were: 1) interacting at Tae Joo's house while he was being all creepy in the other room, lol 2) the hug interaction 3) them talking before the rest of the circus members came in Guys, I seriously think I'm delusional... Want BinMin to happen so badly!!

Hyun Bin Interview on SBS Midnight TV Entertainment 2011

Q: You'll have to get married when you come back from the army. What type of woman is your ideal?
A: Yes, I should get marry at some point when I come back. Well the woman I'm waiting for is someone who would understand and respect my job as an actor. Because of my job I have an irregular life pattern. And I just want someone to be here for me and to understand that and stay with me. There have been women who seem to understand this part of my life and respect it but I think when they actually have to live the part they aren't able to handle it. So I'm just currently waiting for the woman who can do that for me.

Han Ji Min, I am sure you can you handle it :D:)>-

matahari123 said:

Hyun Bin Interview on SBS Midnight TV Entertainment 2011

Q: You'll have to get married when you come back from the army. What type of woman is your ideal?
A: Yes, I should get marry at some point when I come back. Well the woman I'm waiting for is someone who would understand and respect my job as an actor. Because of my job I have an irregular life pattern. And I just want someone to be here for me and to understand that and stay with me. There have been women who seem to understand this part of my life and respect it but I think when they actually have to live the part they aren't able to handle it. So I'm just currently waiting for the woman who can do that for me.

Han Ji Min, I am sure you can you handle it :D:)>-

If we see things in the bettet ways, the drama might have quiet a bit low rating, but Han Ji Min is always hard working,cheerful to the staffs(even the staffs say that in some reports) and understanding. This could make HB see JM unnie as a understanding woman. And I am sure she can understand his job and time pattern since she is an actress from young age also. He even said she is the prettiest he work with and HB what else you want more, just date then (HAHAHAHA i feel like i am such a hardcore shipper~~~)

Guest itashee

tumblr_njot6wpEit1qbxx00o1_500.png
tumblr_njot6wpEit1qbxx00o4_500.png
tumblr_njot6wpEit1qbxx00o2_500.png
tumblr_njot6wpEit1qbxx00o3_500.png
"Because of you… I dared to hope for something that I never should’ve hoped for. But in the end, everything is still the same. So don’t hold your hand out to me. Don’t… give me false hope".

cr.shura.tumblr

tumblr_njox7aFZua1qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_njox7aFZua1qbxx00o2_250.gif
tumblr_njox7aFZua1qbxx00o3_250.giftumblr_njox7aFZua1qbxx00o4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_njox7aFZua1qbxx00o5_r1_250.giftumblr_njox7aFZua1qbxx00o6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_njox7aFZua1qbxx00o7_r1_250.giftumblr_njox7aFZua1qbxx00o8_r1_250.gif
"You want me to undress him?"

hyde09-00145.jpg
hyde09-00275.jpg
cr.dramabeans

tumblr_njfvjlyekW1r04gsxo2_500.gif
cr. to the owner

as much as i wish for HB n HJM together.. i never put high hope coz evry couple i've shipped never came true... HJM & HB are profesional when it cames about acting(work)... but if they truly true to the heart.. then i'm glad/happy for them...
p/s: it dawn to me that HJM is the only actress co-star with HB twice.. are there any actress being co-star for HB more than once??

Archived