♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

Guest gingin09

Nice couple. ....but hyun bin always did gentlemen way to all people...including stare to the eyes people who conversate with him

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny how opposite HB and HJM's career paths have been -- he's known for playing cold chaebols and she for poor-but-spunky Candys (like in HJMe). I'm sure HB will avoid chaebol roles now, but I would love to see HJM play a cold, rich woman for once.

BTW, just saw some old videos/articles on HB. In 2013, a fortune teller said HB would achieve much that year and he should get married two years later...so this year. LOL In 2014, HB said his ideal type is someone like his mom, who is a model housewife. Soo yea...just fyi. Haha

When I read HB ideal type is a model housewife, and he will get married in this year, I immediately think of HJM start to learn cooking last year 2014 which is after Fatal Encounter.  I was thinking what a coincident, and I really hope HJM get married very soon because she is about age to have her own family and have a baby too.

I'm really Inlove with BinMin ♥ everytime I see them I feel butterflies in my stomache lol

Looking at FE promotion videos, I notice everytime their standing next to each they seemed awkward lol They often avoid eye contacts, and when they do they can't stare even for 2 secs lol idk I find it cute cuz I'm like that to my crush hihihi

Cr. Yoontira IG

I watched the latest interview too of ji min

she said she is learning how to cook lol

i really hope she is dating and will get married soon as in very soon

she is already of aged

she even said before in her interview that as early as 2010 she is ready to get married

she likes kids

grew up in a nice and warm family

celebrity or non celebrity as long he will love ji min thats fine with me :x

↑jimin would make a perfect wife, beautiful, caring, love kids and wants to cook for his future husband. As a shipper, I'm hoping she'd be with Hyun Bin. But who am I to dictate them, their happiness is more important, as I am not even 100% sure if they are both single :) they really look extremely good together prettiest couple in korea imo, hope their personality also click. I got chills everytime I see them together onscreen, it's more than just chemistry lol I never get tired watching BTS videos hahaha

It's love month, valentines day is around the corner, I hope it'll be extra special for them. I hope Hajina's success as well ♥

Guest musiquejunkie

http://youtu.be/mMltZ_x__Qw<p></p>Here's the video where Han Ji Min said she's learning how to cook. Her interview starts at 47:56 :)

Archived