♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is moving fast! Thank you, Itashee and also thanks to everyone else who posted comments, pictures and gifs:) I'll be sure to visit this thread regularly and hopefully be able to contribute (but must confess I'm lousy with posting images).

Guest itashee

Here's the summary of what HB & HJM said:

"To sum it up. There was an article that Hyun bin said Han ji min was the prettiest actress he's worked with to date (from their previous work together, they just shot a movie together before this drama). The interviewer asked if he still thought that and he said he did. He talked about how many people think he chose this role in Jekyll, Hyde, and I because the character had wealthy persona but he said that's not true and he chose it because he was intrigued by the dual personality of the character and the dynamic of a love story (woman that falls in love with a man that has dissociative identity disorder). The interviewer mentioned previously, there was a lot of buzz around the luxurious visuals and props like in secret garden, such as his notorious sequin tracksuit. He said there is definitely going to lots of luxurious visuals, if not more. Interviewer asked if they ever fought while working on set he said they did. Interviewer also asked if he curses and he pointed to Han ji min saying this one. But he says she's a very positive minded person. He lightly picks on her but then compliments her. Interviewer also asked about his body and if there is going to be any scenes like his past projects. He said he asked the director what kind of body he wanted and they didn't want him to be so muscular like his previous role so he said he didn't work out for this role. They also talked about aging. They call han ji min a vampire because she never seems to age. (the photos of her date back to 12 years ago) She’s embarrassed blocking Hyun bin from looking. They asked her what she does to say youthful. She said she didn’t really do anything in her 20’s but now that she’s in her 30’s she take vitamins daily. Interviewer asked if Hyun bin had a following (fan club) in HS and he said a little bit (he was being honest but modest). Interviewer asked if he thought he was good looking. He said he honestly thinks he is average looking but he admits he thinks he has appeal/charisma. Han ji min jokes saying how are you gonna handle the backlash of this after this interview. They end off promoting their new drama. I think I got everything at least the important parts."

cr. EKJHK

Guest itashee

From 2:51 HJM talks about the underwater scene; she says that because HB was in the Marine Corps she could rely on him while shooting that scene.
Look at HB's reaction - cute!

Archived