[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

Guest florita529
9 hours ago, calypso73 said:

I think KKK has such an easygoing/likeable personality that he will blend well with most people. Also he's worked with CSW in the past and most recently they were in Hwajung together.  Like you, I'm curious about a Seojin/CSW scenario. Aren't they they same age? Who's older?

Guess you're right about KKK...

If im not mistaken Cha is a year older than Seo Jin.

Nam Joo-hyuk will replace Yoo Hae Jin. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, stewiefg said:

Can't they do a Three Meals Special with SJ, KK and Choi Ji Woo after their respective dramas/other activities???

Yes please..... before taec enlistment. or another Na PD variety show with Taec, Seojin, Kwangkyu, Shinhye, and Jiwoo :D

Shinhye's IG trans

"What special day is today!! Following #FoodTruck from my fans, #CoffeeCar from #ThreeMealsADay #JeongSeon #OkSunBongFamily TaecYeon Oppa sent!! and also #Churros!!!!  It's raining right now at the filming site.. and it reminds me the #Corns we picked getting rained on that day. Thank you Oppa!!! Cheer for the #LetsFightGhost >_<// " 

trans credit : PSH_Translate

She recalled the day they picked corns together in 3mad hehehe

4 minutes ago, duldulok said:

Yes please..... before taec enlistment. or another Na PD variety show with Taec, Seojin, Kwangkyu, Shinhye, and Jiwoo :D

Shinhye's IG trans

"What special day is today!! Following #FoodTruck from my fans, #CoffeeCar from #ThreeMealsADAy #JeongSeon #OkSungBongFamily TaecYeon Oppa sent!! and also #Churros!!!!  It's raining right now at the filming site.. and it reminds me the #Corns we picked getting rained on that day. Thank you Oppa!!! Cheer for the #LetsFightGhost >_<// " 

trans credit : PSH_Translate

She recalled the day they picked corns together in 3mad hehehe

Thanks for finding and posting the translation! How can we forget the corn field!! So full of sweet memories.. Lol!!

Yes, they need to do a show before Taec's army enlistment!! If only we can contact Na PD directly to submit our pleas!! I must say I am enjoying both 'Let's Fight Ghost' and 'Doctors' now, but nothing would beat getting all of them back together again!!!

• 4 weeks later...

#'ThreeMeals '…Taecyeon, "Melo with Kim Sohyun over Lee Soejin's shortcomings!"

The topic on the currently popular "Three Meals (Gochang edition) came up. The question "Which do you prefer, Lee Seojin's shortcomings or melo with Kim Sohyun?" had a given answer. 

Ok Taecyeon responded honestly, "I like acting with Kim Sohyun in 'Let's Fight Ghost' instead of listening to Lee Seojin's shortcomings in 'Three Meals.'" Before doing this project, I asked Lee Seojin for advice. He said he'll buy a food truck, but he didn't but it yet. I'm still waiting."

Continuing, Taecyeon admits his 'idiot(bingu)' character from "Three Meals" is the same as 'Park Bongpal.' Taecyeon said, "Through the program 'Three Meals' I think people saw my natural self. (The character Park Bongpal) He's no like 2PM's beastly idol, but more of an idiot(bingu). Even so, he sincerely acts. I am brighter than this.... I think people will understand as people watch the different colors from different projects."

full article 

Spoiler
2016080811280378639_1_99_20160808115509.jpg

"Let's Fight Ghost," Actors's honey talk #RealGhost #KissScene #11Years 
Source: OSEN via NAVER

tvN Monday - Tuesday "Let's Fight Ghost" team's actual atmosphere is humorous.

◇"During filming, there was an actual ghost."

It was the first time to reveal that there were frequent visits from ghost at the drama "Let's Fight Ghost" filming set. It wasn't clearly identified, but the staff and actors judge it was a "real ghost."

Taecyeon and Kwon Yul responded as well. Taecyeon said, "It was a scene with four people and there was a high pitched female voice. I though it was me, but it was a ghost."

◇Ok Taecyeon · Kim Sohyun kiss scene from the start... "Crossed a big mountain"

Park Junhwa provoked laughter after saying, "Despite their age difference, their mentality are similar."

201608081123770875_57a7ed901fc80_99_20160808114104.jpg

◇ Ok Taecyeon · Kim Sohyun vs Kang Kiyoung · Lee David…'11years chemistry' 

Even before it aired, everyone knew that Ok Taecyeon and Kim Sohyun are 11 years apart. Doing romantic acting with a big age gap was just as difficult. Ok Taecyeon said, "I try my best to not feel the 11 year age gap."

Continuing, "From now on Bongpal (Ok Taecyeon) and Hyunji (Kim Sohyun)'s will work on their relationship and show a new image.... Therefore, I will try my best to not show true self. It'll be a big problem if it did."

201608081123770875_57a7f0fd805db_99_20160808114104.jpg

#'ThreeMeals '…Taecyeon, "Melo with Kim Sohyun over Lee Soejin's shortcomings!"

The topic on the currently popular "Three Meals (Gochang edition) came up. The question "Which do you prefer, Lee Seojin's shortcomings or melo with Kim Sohyun?" had a given answer. 

Ok Taecyeon responded honestly, "I like acting with Kim Sohyun in 'Let's Fight Ghost' instead of listening to Lee Seojin's shortcomings in 'Three Meals.'" Before doing this project, I asked Lee Seojin for advice. He said he'll buy a food truck, but he didn't but it yet. I'm still waiting."

Continuing, Taecyeon admits his 'idiot(bingu)' character from "Three Meals" is the same as 'Park Bongpal.' Taecyeon said, "Through the program 'Three Meals' I think people saw my natural self. (The character Park Bongpal) He's no like 2PM's beastly idol, but more of an idiot(bingu). Even so, he sincerely acts. I am brighter than this.... I think people will understand as people watch the different colors from different projects."

[+225 -6] I sometimes think "Let's Fight Ghost" is Taecyeon's cooking show

[+202 -13] "Let's Fight Ghost" is so fun. Good luck everyone ❤ Good luck Kwon Yul ❤ 

[+137 -4] I'm enjoying it! It's nice to see their honey chemistry and teamworkㅎ 

[+132 -6] PalJi couple are so lovely and I want to see them soon....

[+62 -2] I didn't think Kim Sohyun and Ok Taecyeon will look good together, but they honestly doㅜㅜ I knew noticed before, but Ok Taecyeon is extremely damn handsomeㅋ He's tall and ripped. I think seeing him in person will be more dopeㅜㅜ 

[+51 -3] Oh yes! It airs today! This is so fun these days

[+51 -3] PalJi couple are so cute and lovely ㅠㅠㅠ The two's visual and chemistry is the best and lovelyㅠㅠㅠ .... Every Monday and Tuesday night, my heart will flutter and then get scared. I'm really enjoying the show! I think it is getting more and more interesting!! It must be difficult to film in this hot weather, so gain strength everyone!

[+46 -2] Bongpal and Hyunji are so lovely❤ Inrang and Cheonsang are hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ From now, I think the story behind the professor will be properly delivered

[+46 -3] This is a drama that I'm really enjoying. Taecyeon's gaze makes me think he's a good actor. Bongpal and Hyunji's chemistry is good.

source : 2pmedia

----

Finally, Seojin sent catering/food support for Taec at Let's Fight Ghost filming site today :blush:

[Trans] #Periscope Live: Food truck from Seojini hyung~ 

cr. 2pmalways

Taec looks happy and he also said "Thank you hyungnim, I love you"

Aww~ Love oksunbong brothers' bromance <3 :bawling:

• 5 weeks later...

Three Meals a Day (Jeongseon Village), Lee Seojin, Taecyeon, Na PD, Mingki are nominated in tvN10 Festival Awards

Let's vote for them! :D

Three Meals a Day, Jeongseon Village for "Best Variety" →  http://tvn10festival.interest.me/Awards/programs/enter/vote

Lee Seojin and Ok Taecyeon for "Best Entertainer"→  http://tvn10festival.interest.me/Awards/stars/enter/vote

Na PD and Lee Seojin; Ok Taecyeon and Mingki for "Best Couple/Chemistry"  →  http://tvn10festival.interest.me/Awards/viewerprize/couple/vote

We have to vote 3 nominees for each category, so we can vote both Seojin and Taecyeon (+another nominee) for Best Entertainer and Best Couple

1 vote/day/account. If we have more than 1 account, we can vote more than once/day 

[Tutorial] How to vote for tvN10 Festival Awards Nominees

CrzwSJoXYAA_Re_.jpg

CrzwS0FW8AE1k8B.jpg

CrzwTpJXEAAEKCh.jpg

CrzwUfKXgAAADne.jpg

vote 3 nominees for each category

Crzy9uqUAAAUbrq.jpg

credit : JYPwhisper and dorbrooks

Let's vote for them to help Oksunbong Family win :blush:

@stewiefg @rubie @calypso73 @florita529 @emmie @tilac @pink_dolphins @Juni Asat @inkymuse 

Voted! Though it was tough going through all categories as I just realised majority of the shows/drama that I enjoyed were produced by tvN. How can you not choose NaPD and Seojinnie for Best Couple? It's because of their fated meeting at 1N2D that we now have the great shows they worked together on at tvN.

Voted! :)

I caught bits of the 2pm SNL Korea... hilarious!

There was a sketch where they call gave their younger selves some valuable advice! Taecyeon told his 'younger self' to learn how to use farming equipment and how to use old style kitchens, referring to 3MAD. Lol!! Who would have thought those type of skills would come in handy for future TV variety career!

There was a perfect boyfriend skit where Taecyeon rips everything apart . That had me in stitches.... I can't wait to watch it in its entirety once it has been translated! :D

4 hours ago, stewiefg said:

Voted! :)

I caught bits of the 2pm SNL Korea... hilarious!

There was a sketch where they call gave their younger selves some valuable advice! Taecyeon told his 'younger self' to learn how to use farming equipment and how to use old style kitchens, referring to 3MAD. Lol!! Who would have thought those type of skills would come in handy for future TV variety career!

There was a perfect boyfriend skit where Taecyeon rips everything apart . That had me in stitches.... I can't wait to watch it in its entirety once it has been translated! :D

Thank you @stewiefg :heart: They're talking about it? :lol::lol::lol:  I have watched this video but I had no idea they're talking about 3mad

The famous 'Jjit Taecyeon' hehehe... me too :lol:  Hotttestcollab is currently subbing it 

2 hours ago, duldulok said:

Thank you @stewiefg :heart: They're talking about it? :lol::lol::lol:  I have watched this video but I had no idea they're talking about 3mad

The famous 'Jjit Taecyeon' hehehe... me too :lol:  Hotttestcollab is currently subbing it 

I should have qualified what I wrote by saying 'that was what I thought he said about farming tools etc...' Hahaha... my understanding of Korean language is still extremely limited... haha!! I don't think he mentioned 3MAD, it was more of an implied reference. Then I read on some website (can't remember where) that indeed Taec was talking about using farming tools and old-fashioned cooking equipment to his younger self.... who did not look anything like him... I love the SNL regular crew too! They must have had lots of NGs filming the skits!

Since we are now in Sep, I guess there is no chance of 3MAD with our SJ, Taec and KK, but can't PD Na bring them together to do something one-off before Taec goes to army? I don't care what is the subject matter... even if it was just meeting up in KK's flat for a reunion cooking session and see little Eddie! I wonder if there would be any further news regarding tracking down Mingki and Sappie? Anyone heard/read any news on them lately??

@calypso73 I agree with you .... so many of my favourite shows are from tvN!! Especially the dramas.... it was hard to decide how to vote for some of the categories! 

@duldulok thanks for the tip! I'm a big fan of SNL Korea but with my limited Korean I keep hoping that they'd do full subs of the show. I've mentioned it before but I keep lamenting that tvN is very strict about subbed licensing for their variety shows! It's a shame because they make such great shows which have an international fan base but are not officially released with subtitles. They air a few subbed shows via tvN Asia but what about the rest of the world? If not for third party sites (which do limited subbing I might add) I wouldn't have been able to fully appreciate the show content. Oh and yes, Taecyeon was very funny in that skit. Lee Seyoung was hilarious as usual.

@stewiefg Did you vote today? :) hehehe

On 9/11/2016 at 8:24 PM, calypso73 said:

@duldulok thanks for the tip! I'm a big fan of SNL Korea but with my limited Korean I keep hoping that they'd do full subs of the show. I've mentioned it before but I keep lamenting that tvN is very strict about subbed licensing for their variety shows! It's a shame because they make such great shows which have an international fan base but are not officially released with subtitles. They air a few subbed shows via tvN Asia but what about the rest of the world? If not for third party sites (which do limited subbing I might add) I wouldn't have been able to fully appreciate the show content. Oh and yes, Taecyeon was very funny in that skit. Lee Seyoung was hilarious as usual.

@stewiefg Did you vote today? :) hehehe

Yes, I did... I keep voting everyday... Lol!!

I saw Chinese subbed SNL today, because I could not wait for the Eng subs.... it was even better!! 

Then I saw a clip of this radio interview with Taec. DJ Choi Hwa-jeong is so cute... around 10:41, she started reading out what a fan wrote in - to say he was shy around Park Shin Hye during 'Three Meals A Day', but he subsequently managed to send a coffee truck to her drama set..so when did they get close? Later on, she was encouraging him to send Shin Hye a message... she was spoon-feeding him the words... Haha!! She is really like a supportive mummy/aunt to him....Kind of reminds me of when Seo Jin, Kwang Kyu and Ji Sung were teasing him and trying to encourage him get closer to Shin Hye... Tee hee! It is to his credit that he earns so much affection and support from his seniors! :) 

On 9/12/2016 at 1:15 AM, stewiefg said:

Since we are now in Sep, I guess there is no chance of 3MAD with our SJ, Taec and KK, but can't PD Na bring them together to do something one-off before Taec goes to army? I don't care what is the subject matter... even if it was just meeting up in KK's flat for a reunion cooking session and see little Eddie! I wonder if there would be any further news regarding tracking down Mingki and Sappie? Anyone heard/read any news on them lately??

2 hours ago, stewiefg said:

Yes, I did... I keep voting everyday... Lol!!

I saw Chinese subbed SNL today, because I could not wait for the Eng subs.... it was even better!! 

Then I saw a clip of this radio interview with Taec. DJ Choi Hwa-jeong is so cute... around 10:41, she started reading out what a fan wrote in - to say he was shy around Park Shin Hye during 'Three Meals A Day', but he subsequently managed to send a coffee truck to her drama set..so when did they get close? Later on, she was encouraging him to send Shin Hye a message... she was spoon-feeding him the words... Haha!! She is really like a supportive mummy/aunt to him....Kind of reminds me of when Seo Jin, Kwang Kyu and Ji Sung were teasing him and trying to encourage him get closer to Shin Hye... Tee hee! It is to his credit that he earns so much affection and support from his seniors! :) 

I really hope they'll do it. Just give me any show with Na PD, Seojin, Taec, KK, I'll watch it happily. Taec also said that he recently met and had dinner with Seojin, Kwangkyu, and Seungsoo on his radio guesting. WD/3mad family bonds still going strong!!

Sadly, Taec said that 2pm's comeback will be his last activities before military enlistment on his tweet recently, but he didn't mention whether it's his last group activity or his last group+individual activity. 

Sappie is at animal shelter. Earlier this year or last year, someone, I suppose the animal shelter's worker, uploaded pictures of Sappie and tweet about Sappie whereabouts. Looking at the picture, Sappie condition is a lot better than his previous condition in grandma's house. She also said that they were trying to find Mingki, but still hadn't found her. I retweeted the tweet on twitter, but it's been months already, so It's kind of hard to backtrack. I'll backtrack and try to find it later.

Let's keep voting everyday! @stewiefg @calypso73 :blush:

He looks just like Eddy!

I just lodged my votes for today's tvN 10 awards and I noticed, under Variety/Entertainment, 6 out of 10 of the shows in the top10 real time results are NaPD's shows. Quite a feat! Under the Couple awards, none of our Jeongseon TMAD humans are on it, and Bulyi and Sanchae are barely making it!

Archived