[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LEE SEOJIN'S DESIRE TO WORK WITH OK TAECYEON FOR 'GRANDPAS OVER FLOWERS'

2016050616033014838-540x811_99_201605070

Lee Seojin "Ok Taecyeon has enough qualities as a 'Grandpas over flowers' porter"
Source: Ten Asia via NAVER

Lee Seojin revealed that he wanted to go with Ok Taecyeon for 'Grandpas over flowers'.

On the third, Lee Seojin expressed his affection towards tvN 'Grandpas over flowers' at a restaurant located in Seoul Yeongdeungpo-gu Yeouido for MBC 'Marriage Contact' interview by stating, "If the 'Grandpas over flowers' teachers attend, I think I must go as well."

He revealed a conversation with Producer Na Youngseok, "If the 'Grandpas over flowers' members change, then I will not go.... I must have someone with me. Then Producer Na replied, 'You have to suffer.' I kept recommending Ok Taecyeon. He liked to travel, drinks well, strong, and claimed all qualities to be a porter."

At the question, would Ok Taecyeon want to go to 'Grandpas over flowers', Lee Seojin responded while laughing, "His intentions are not important. He's going with us if we invite him."

[+28 -0] I want to watch Lee Seojin and Ok Taecyeon go to 'Grandpas over flowers' together.

[+25 -0] Ok Taecyeon must a be really an all right fellow considering how Lee Seojin is recommending him~~!!

[+17 -0] I think Lee Seojin's variety shows are higher class and funnier compared to comedians' loudness and overreactions in body gag to force laughter.

[+16 -0] I also want to recommend Ok Idiot (Bingu) as a porterㅋㅋ

[+8 -0] I hope that it really happens~~~ I want to see both porters~

source : 2PMedia_

Guest florita529

from dramabeans.com

Three Meals a Day comes back for a fourth season

ThreeMeals1.jpg

Hooray, Three Meals a Day is coming back! Na Young-seok PD has announced that he will again be helming the fourth season of this outdoor cooking variety program (alongside PD Lee Jin-ju, who co-directed on Youths Over Flowers in Africa), which will return to Friday nights on tvN. The format of Three Meals a Day is as follows: actors are dropped off in a rural area with no delivery food or restaurants nearby, and are tasked to cook all three of their own meals for that day.

Despite the deceptively simple premise, Three Meals a Daybecame an unexpected hit. Seasons 1 and 2 featured grumpy Uncle Seojinnie (Lee Seo-jin,Marriage Contract) and reliable 2PM leader Ok Taecyeon(Assembly) with guest celebrities like Park Shin-hye and Choi Ji-woo often stopping by to “help” with the cooking. Season 3 was a spinoff taking place in a fishing village, and it featured Chajumma (Cha Seung-won, Hwajeong), Yoo Hae-jin (Veteran), and Sohn Ho-joon (Mrs. Cop) as the main cast.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/three-meals-a-day-comes-back-for-a-fourth-season/

'THREE MEALS' RETURNS? "IN THE MIDDLE OF PLANNING."

2016051910590521761_1_99_20160519113114%

tvN "'Three Meals' will return.. It is currently on the planning stages"
Source: Star News via NAVER

Cable channel tvN's variety program 'Three Meals' will make another return.

Following the tvN officials on the 19th, the concept of 'Three Meals', the cast, the organization, etc. are in the middle of planning.

The officials explained, "Currently, 'Three Meals' is in the middle of planning. The first airing of this season, cast, and whether it will be the farming village or fishing village is not confirmed." Continuing, "It is certain that 'Three Meals' will return again."

'Three Meals' was one of tvN's representative variety program that required to cook meals, which are easy to take care of in the city, with difficulty in the farming village and/or the fishing village. The Jungseon villiage edition ended last year in September 11th, and the fishing village ended last year in December 11th.

Spoiler

[+1762 -173] Let it be the fishing village .. 

[+366 -23] Instead of going overseas to do extravagant things and enjoying the trip, I prefer the pleasantly simple 'Three Meals'. They made the right decision.

[+287 -20] Despite of being busy, a Friday night that airs 'Three Meals' relaxed my mind.... Aside from the entertainment, I liked how I was able to watch a variety comfortably like going on a trip and putting aside daily worries.

[+154 -19] Eddie really grew up well.. I occasionally lurk Taecyeon's Twitter.. What about Mingki and Sapphieㅠㅠ 

[+202 -42] I liked the farming village^^ I shall wait.

[+98 -10] I liked the Jeongseon edition, and it was comfortable. The fishing village had it's own fun charm~^^ 

[+131 -25] I ask that they don't cast animals that they cannot be responsible for later~ By the way, are they aware of Mingki's whereabouts? 

[+66 -9] Please do the Jeongseon edition~-- 

[+41 -1] This was a program where I could eat at home, space out, and giggle while watching ㅋㅋㅋ 

source : 2PMedia

-------------------------------

Lee Seojin and Taecyeon will work on a new variety show with Producer Na (cr: yjjchoi)

Korean news (sportschosun via naver)

Yeah!!! :w00t: So excited!!! Can't wait for it! Finally, it's happening :D

22 minutes ago, calypso73 said:

Loving the disparity in their outfits! Seojin looks more like he's endorsing the Jeongseon car they drove around town with! (What did they call that car again?) Love these boys.

LOL!

Schumacher G? :lol: Actually Seojin wore a suit, but he already changed his clothes when he met Taec :D 

Cha Seungwon were there too for Maserati. 3 three meals cast were there and there was Lee Jin Wook who was also one of the guests in three meals fishing village too. Is three meals moving to Busan International Motor Show? :D

Cj8YV8iVEAIIRMk.jpg

cr. bidmegoodbye

Guest florita529

Have you heard the news, the cast of TMAD fishing village will be back, Cha Seung Won and So Hun Jun minus Yoo Hae Jin (still dont know who will replace him) but it may not be on Manjaedo...their tandem is great but im expecting the Oksunbong brothers

http://m.shinailbo.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=511165

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160607183914322

June 7, 2016

New season of ‘Three Meals a Day’ to kick off in July

The new season of popular cooking reality show “Three Meals a Day” will premiere on July 1, broadcaster tvN said Tuesday. 

The upcoming season will replace the time slot currently taken by the travel reality show “New Journey to the West 2,” which is set to have its finale next week. 

The lineup of stars and the filming destination are still under wraps. 

Cha Seung-won, Yoo Hae-jin (tvN)

“Three Meals a Day,” directed by producer Na Young-seok, features stars who are made to live in a little rural village and have to cook meals with whatever ingredients they can find. 

Other celebrities visit the village as guests and stay overnight. 

Actor Lee Seo-jin, singer Ok Taek-yeon and actor Kim Kwang-kyu have starred in past episodes. Meanwhile, actors Cha Seung-won, Yoo Hae-jin and Son Ho-jun have appeared in the show’s spinoff “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village.” 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

They can't only have just CSW and SHJ, can they? I may be wrong but I worry that SHJ still is too variety-shy to make it work with just the two of them. In the past he's done well because he was surrounded by others who anchored the show and while CSW is clearly that there's still a gaping hole that was YHJ. Now if they added Kim Kwangkyu then that might actually work. I don't think he's doing any movies/dramas at the moment so he'd be perfect.

Guest florita529
48 minutes ago, calypso73 said:

They can't only have just CSW and SHJ, can they? I may be wrong but I worry that SHJ still is too variety-shy to make it work with just the two of them. In the past he's done well because he was surrounded by others who anchored the show and while CSW is clearly that there's still a gaping hole that was YHJ. Now if they added Kim Kwangkyu then that might actually work. I don't think he's doing any movies/dramas at the moment so he'd be perfect.

Yeah...but SHJ has a great rapport with CSW and YHJ (too bad he refused); about KKK he's closest to Seo Jin so i don't know if he'll be that comfortable working with especially CSW. Kwangkyu will be probably miss Seo Jin while filming this.

Will it be exciting if Seo Jin suddenly appear as guest? How will it turn out between him and Cha.

June 8, 2016

Casting complete on new ‘Three Meals’

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

Actors Cha Seung-won and Son Ho-jun will continue to star in the tvN reality show “Three Meals a Day,” a source from the entertainment industry told Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, on Tuesday. 

“Shooting [for the fifth season] is scheduled to take place this week, and it has been confirmed to air on July 1,” according to the source. “But whether actor Yu Hae-jin [who took part in the previous seasons along with Cha and Son] will take part in the upcoming season has not yet been confirmed.”

Casting for the new season is complete, according to a tvN production crew member, but further details will not be disclosed until it is aired. 

By Jin Min-ji

1 hour ago, florita529 said:

Yeah...but SHJ has a great rapport with CSW and YHJ (too bad he refused); about KKK he's closest to Seo Jin so i don't know if he'll be that comfortable working with especially CSW. Kwangkyu will be probably miss Seo Jin while filming this.

Will it be exciting if Seo Jin suddenly appear as guest? How will it turn out between him and Cha.

I think KKK has such an easygoing/likeable personality that he will blend well with most people. Also he's worked with CSW in the past and most recently they were in Hwajung together.  Like you, I'm curious about a Seojin/CSW scenario. Aren't they they same age? Who's older?

Archived