[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lo2015‌

dont say like that ..May be this writer have more weakness but we also need to be respect.Can we just be Hb and Hjm always happy in the bts although the plot change so much and many critizsm....its show profesionalism.. :x

Hajina fighting

\:D/

Bts kiss, I thought this day will never come. Woohoo, I am sneakily watched this in the office while plastered a fool's smile on my face. Is it me or the bts kiss was way hotter then the actual scene. I demand SBS to put a hotter kiss version in a flashback scene. I love how HB and JM were so nonchalant about it and avoided eye contact, I bet they were nervous. Oh I ship, ship, ship.

@i.am.bugz.funny

love so much :x and its very funny =)) =)) ...tq for your art....

now i want to open may laptop...try to make the message...ok..inspire from my brithday boyfriend today... 8->

Kooslee said: Bts kiss, I thought this day will never come. Woohoo, I am sneakily watched this in the office while plastered a fool's smile on my face. Is it me or the bts kiss was way hotter then the actual scene. I demand SBS to put a hotter kiss version in a flashback scene. I love how HB and JM were so nonchalant about it and avoided eye contact, I bet they were nervous. Oh I ship, ship, ship.

@Kooslee, There are more movement in the bts kiss scene. It looks like he is chewing Jimin's lips. I don't care that there were people around (crews) it still makes me happy. Shipping them lots!

:x

@OctoberMIN‌, you're right. Didn't the director said he wants a wetter kiss so how come that hot kiss didn't make the cut. Argggh, maybe they save the best for last, wettest kiss with a lot of lips and hands movement for our SJ monk.

I wonder what knetizens have to say about this BTS. I am also surprised that Hajina official Facebook and instagram didn't release the bts kiss.

Hello all Hajina lovers  :)>- I've been lurking in this thread for a long, long time as well as many K-dramas before but this time I decided to join this thread with you guyz coz I really love Hajina :x love all the casts (why are they so handsome and pretty like that :-O), love HB & HJM so much, they are really a lovely & gorgerous couple :\"> can't get enough of BinMin moments =P~ Of course, I'm team SeoJin, GooJang couple ;;) i also in love with Robin babe kute very much but sorry Robin, i'm team SeoJin all the time :DToday is Tues, one more day to wait~ hope this week we can see more lovely & romantic scenes between SeoJin & HaNa 8-> Writernim, jeballlllll :((1 more thing, I wanna say thank you to all of you for your precious contributions in this thread <3333 your posts always insightful and very, very funny :D it's makes me laugh so much =)) =)) =))  & give me more patience to wait for new eps each week :3 all because of you guyz :-bdSorry 4 my bad english :)Hajina 5tinggggggg ^^

@lovekjh66‌

welcome so much in this thread :x :x .Come and share your ideas in here..and we also can learn english in here... \:D/

@stargazer187‌

hahahaha..my eyes @-) when look hb abs....

Guest ranimah

lovekhj666 said: Hello all Hajina lovers  :)>- I've been lurking in this thread for a long, long time as well as many K-dramas before but this time I decided to join this thread with you guyz coz I really love Hajina :x love all the casts (why are they so handsome and pretty like that :-O), love HB & HJM so much, they are really a lovely & gorgerous couple :\"> can't get enough of BinMin moments =P~ Of course, I'm team SeoJin, GooJang couple ;;) i also in love with Robin babe kute very much but sorry Robin, i'm team SeoJin all the time :DToday is Tues, one more day to wait~ hope this week we can see more lovely & romantic scenes between SeoJin & HaNa 8-> Writernim, jeballlllll :((1 more thing, I wanna say thank you to all of you for your precious contributions in this thread <3333 your posts always insightful and very, very funny :D it's makes me laugh so much =)) =)) =))  & give me more patience to wait for new eps each week :3 all because of you guyz :-bdSorry 4 my bad english :)Hajina 5tinggggggg ^^

Hi everyone! My work's been crazy lately so I couldn't come here for some time (even though I stayed logged in).

I'm maybe in the minority here, but I really love the thriller stuff. Maybe you've all guessed it already from my posts, but the crime and psycho stuff are this drama's charms for me.

Having said that, I also want to add that even in thriller dramas, romance can still take place, maybe even in more dramatic and darker ways than in usual standard rom-com genre.

I hope that the scriptwriter(s?) can tap the potentials of the plot somehow (yes I'm still that optimistic). The stars had given their best.

Urgh! I have to head out right now, but my first thought on seeing the BTS kiss scene (I haven't had time to read all the comments yet) is that the next kiss scene should be indoors!!! (Not that it is that much warmer indoors) Poor Robin looks really cold. Better yet, make the kiss scene in a bedroom :) That conveniently has a bed in it.  :\"> Come hither... 

Squeeeeels! Good morning from the US; now it's time for us to bombard this thread. The BTS kiss; what a nice treat to wake up to. I felt like HB and HJM were comfortable around each other to talk about how to play out the kiss scene. It was definitely a warm atmosphere despite the cold. HB is too adorable with his 90 degrees kiss( which btw, a neck kiss would surely be hot. I vote for that over a latte moustasche kiss.) and can Robin please thank SJ for all that yoga and deep breathing he does? Because wow, you definitely need some air in those lungs for such a long kiss! I love how he gasped for air at the end!

Archived