[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

Guest meiji102

fuyukimi said: http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000006274&pgm_mnu_id=28005&pgm_build_id=7601&contNo=22000125413
Ep 11 Kiss BTS!!!!! :x

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha I'm having a DID! One time I'm so angry with SBS for the story line and then the next thing I know, I wanna hug them tight for releasing so many goodies today! So this is your present to us for Sangmunim's birthday?
Edit: There were a lot of camera angles in that kissing scene, so they shot it more than once. So many eating shots XD

Guest dajungjoo

fuyukimi said: http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000006274&pgm_mnu_id=28005&pgm_build_id=7601&contNo=22000125413

MinQi said: Goodness talking about MHIYD is like opening back a not so healed wound. Urgh, my heart aches whenever I think about LDG's character *teary-eyed* Seriously.

But hey, atleast in this drama, whatever the possible ending is the guy who'll end up with Ji Min's character is still Hyun Bin (unless the writer ACTUALLY got DID an ends up pairing her with you know who. Sheesh. If that's happen, I'll be boycotting all her future projects, seriously)

For now, like @40somethingahjumma said we need to be patient and watch the episode first and let us judge them after watching it with subs (still remember how people are actually quite satisfied with episode 12 after watching it with sub, when the previous night during the livestream/post live-stream, it was like crazy in this thread. heeee)

I tried to send more than 3 times, but it failed. Well...dont know why ..I will try to resend it later.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

hajina_0522@gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain gmail.com by gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c07::1a].

@matahari123‌ Sorry for my mistake! This the CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS :

hajina 0522@gmail.com. com (no underscore)

@everyone my apologies! :( no sleep at all for a couple of days now due to work.. Sorry!

Received already a few messages for our BinMin couple... Send in your messages on or before March 7 Friday 12nn KST. Send it to hajina 0522@gmail.com thank you

OctoberMIN said: @MinQi it's okay actually coz we need something to STIR our emotion and create some waves so that this thread can move fast (I liiiiike) and at least we have something to keep us alive before episode 13. I am happy with anything hehe
:)

@annamchoi i want to ask if the messages for both of them are individually right? not both? And do we need to write in separate emails or just state which is for who? Thanks :) and i really hope you can get enough sleep though! Hwaiting for your work! :D
who should i give to for the poster project? i just want to give an idea from BinMin couple forum...

@annamchoi i want to ask if the messages for both of them are individually right? not both? And do we need to write in separate emails or just state which is for who? Thanks

:)

and i really hope you can get enough sleep though! Hwaiting for your work!

:D

who should i give to for the poster project? i just want to give an idea from BinMin couple forum...

@sujukpop‌

Each one of us will send separate messages of 200 - 300 words for Binnie and Jimin and not one message for both. 

Our twosome pair will be receiving one copy each of the photo book with the same content... 

Haven't sleep like baby! Hahaha too excited thinking about outcome of our photo book! And the possibility of our otp receiving them! Just makes me the happiest! :)

For further queries. . Kindly pm me. Thanks! :)

Send in your messages on or before March 7 Friday 12nn KST. Send it to hajina 0522@gmail.com thank you! :)

For the poster project kindly coordinate with @Jimin12

@ilwoo_aein said New making video!

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000006274&pgm_mnu_id=28109&pgm_build_id=7601&pageIdx=1&listOrder=regDtDesc&searchCondition=title&searchKeyword=&contNo=33

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
YEEESSSSSSS!!!

@40somethingahjumma

Kumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my friend
Kumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:D:D:D:D

Guest hwa180566_at_gmail.com_stv

Actually its very awkward to do kissing scene if 10 pairs of eyes are looking at you. I would say it takes gut to act.

At first they seem shy but at 3.00, they can joke, how nice. Hope someone can translate what they are talking about.

It also seem very cold. I can see HB's breathing with the cold air.

This kiss is not romantic because Hana is not reciprocating.

Guest fuyuppe

Kissing BTS clip is awkward lol......One part hyun bin is like ...what vampire?  ....So I eat her mouth now her neck too?   :))
Be funny if hyun bin and ha jimin reading this forum too. They definitely get a good laugh out of this thread. 

Any1 notice that Ha jimin dust hyun bin jacket/coat a lot throughout the past BTS clips/picture. 

@annamchoi‌ ‌

now i make storyboard to make message to hyun bin n hjm..but i have one question...you need to choose the best to give them or just send all?tq

@shynaz how many messages will you be sending? One message will be okay as long as it comes ftom your heart.. BinMin will appreciate it :)

Guest BAHAR58

Guest lilyjasmine

saeng il chukhahammida

saeng il chukhahammida

sarang ha neun uri Dae Pal

saeng il chukhahammida :-*

dear sbs and writer..

do you want this thread become 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

so much ...

just put the scene sj kiss hana... =))

@annamchoi‌ ‌

just 1 message to hb and hjm only..now just plan..not creative ..but passion so much :x

Archived