[Thailand Drama 2014] Grean House The Series

bencanuck

Guest Kudaranai

I'm way behind on the episodes, but I can't get over their Hello Doll from Moscow, Canada line. I've started a drinking game where I take a shot of orange juice every time I spot an insane and hilarious mistake in the subs. And to be clear, the problems are with the translations and not the scripts because they made perfect sense in Thai. Two different gifts from two different places.
xyVbkvj.jpg

wdyO7Ca.jpg

I'm gonna die of a vitamin c overdose.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnL1430294464

Do you know the title of the song which was performed by Fernika? Is it the same song which Bell Nuntrita sang at Thailand Got Talent? Could you please let me know the title of this song because I really like this song moreover after knowing the meaning in English in this Grean House episode. I love it much more now.Thank you very much

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnL1430294464

Finally Ep 10 with Eng sub released in youtubeWhoaa,,, this episode is the best so far. It is very touching and have many value in it. It taught me that the one who always gives us a chance to change to become a better person is our friend. That's the true meaning of a friend who will not leave us when we did a mistake but will encourage us and give a chance to fix the mistake while everybody will keep blaming us for the mistake. The scene where P'Mote is crying really touched my heart, the cheated one already regretted his mistake and proved it by his action. I will miss P'Mote if he really left them  :((

The latest episode's plot is insanely absurd. I love the Grean franchise, but this plan to "do something good for Tee" was too much for me. :))

It also makes me think that Chookiat Sakveerakul's thing with hospital scenes probably started with 13: Game of Death...

:(( The ending was surprising for me. I didn't see "as regards the other patient" coming at all.

I'm glad there will be more Grean stuff. But

the main character of the movie and the series is dead? And there's another season? o.O

Tee was one of my favourite characters. Not sure what to think/feel.

By the way, when the hospital staff asks Tip if she is Tee's parent (according to the translation), the word used in Thai actually means "parent or guardian". That probably bears noting.

Guest Kudaranai

This series started off pretty lighthearted and then they decided to pull out every drama-inducing tricks from the bag. Like, what. This is the second time Tee unintentionally (though technically not really his fault) screwed over his friends. Apparently season two won't air until the end of this year.

I watched episode 1 yesterday, I thought its was interesting until I finished episode 5, then I become more interested in this movie and I watched up to the last episode, the ending was so sad that one of that main characters of the story will or could or may have died ...

I like the plot of the story, every characters in the series has good acting skills (in my own opinion), but the language (or dialect) they are using is from the Northern part of Thailand. It's a little bit confusing since its different from the formal/official language being used.
But overall, the story was pretty good!

and also @uglypearl and @Kudaranai was also here on this thread!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived