[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

Thanks again to @yaqiyuki n @kbleon for the live recaps and pics ...

All this while Sara always depends on others .. all along she has been protected by her mum,friend n used by her husband n inlaws .. I'll think now its the time for her  to protect the one that she loves most... her family n HTH (even though it will hurt HTH feelings towards her) .. she's trying to do her own way even though it is dangerous and being blackmailed  as she's  being harassed every corner from HMH, LKJ, GCY ..
At the press conference  she tell the press all about her pasts and never ever she mentioned about others.. she want's the press to find out the truth ..about how  SGR died from  the car crashed n it will definitely point to her husband,inlaws,GCY n so on ... the truth will prevailed once the press n soon the police will started to get involved!
:-?? :-?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liting1 said: Next episode, both our OTP better show a lot of skinship (hugging and holding hands) like never before! They and us fans have suffer enough throughout the last 4 episodes! Writer-nim, please do so! If not, you'll be the third prisoner in my family's chicken coop. Haven't decided yet if I want to put you with the chickens or pigs!

Hahaha, besides skinship, the writer can redeem herself if she gave us a kissing scene in the next ep,

@libra22‌ Giving us a kissing scene will make me and us even happier! It's been forever since we've seen that! As long as there's skinship, then I'm content. :)

Liting1 said:

Liting1

said: Next episode, both our OTP better show a lot of skinship (hugging and holding hands) like never before! They and us fans have suffer enough throughout the last 4 episodes! Writer-nim, please do so! If not, you'll be the third prisoner in my family's chicken coop. Haven't decided yet if I want to put you with the chickens or pigs!

kdramafangirlz said: (dropping by bc I kinda have to comment after episode 19, laughs) I agree the plot quality deproved a lot over recent episodes but I think Sara revealing her identity isn't that ridiculous... All GCY, LKJ and HMH has been threatening her with is revealing her identity. While it doesn't specifically help with protecting HTH first, I think it's a step she needs to take to protect herself from further threatening by the bad ones (makes sense for her to reveal her identity instead of the bad guys/GCY revealing). Now that she's revealed herself, she already make it clear to those 3 that they can't threaten her with her identity anymore. Only by doing so, can she go back to Taehee and go on and plan the rest to take down those 3, and that's what I think will happen from ep 20 next week. I think it's a necessary step. If she doesn't reveal it, she'll constantly be threatened by the 3 with it. (Her identity is meant to be reveal by the end of the show anyway:)) 
So yup, just my 2 cents worth! I don't like the plot quality recently but i don't think her decision this ep is that bad.  And the ending :') Now it's time for the otp to gang up! Hopefully the last 2 episodes will be good payoff :)

Okay writer-nim. You made most of us angry for the last 3 episodes. But i am begging you, dont give us an open ending. Marry Sara and HTH, torture GCY and LKJ (i mean send them to prison). Dont kill any of the villains, they deserve to be punish here on earth.

Oh my I'm late. Thanks again everyone for the updates!! I'll reserve all the negative energy cos HTH and SaRa met at the end of the ep. Thank God for that redeeming moment. And pleaaseeee let it be not an imagined thing cos I'll go ~X( hahaha.

Oh SaRa, why are you such a martyr.

Anybody got caps or a clip of the last scene? :)

@yaqiyuki,@andy78,@Liting1,  Thanks for the recaps, @oyeleyeolusina, Thanks for the translations @kbleon, @libra22 Thanks for the stills,
suchadiva42 said: Sara is really making me see red :\"> asking HTH why does he looks like that. She should know because he misses her so much but wouldn't mind if HTH turns around and play hard to get ;)

Melchai said: Liting1 said:

Liting1

said: Next episode, both our OTP better show a lot of skinship (hugging and holding hands) like never before! They and us fans have suffer enough throughout the last 4 episodes! Writer-nim, please do so! If not, you'll be the third prisoner in my family's chicken coop. Haven't decided yet if I want to put you with the chickens or pigs!

I think HMH is the granny's grandson but her assistant/Director's son.

Sara may let hubby go by not revealing who her husband is on condition he divorces her and reveals to granny tht HMH tried to kill HTH. HMH was angry and stabbed LJK to death.

Sara may play the tape and threaten GYC to return her land and resigns from the company. Frustrated and angry she drove crazily and plunged into the sea, dead.

What say all of you, agree?

@valsava LMBO!!! You are making me laugh too hard!  :)) I would love to see all those villains fight for that chicken like maniacs. I doubt we'll have a bed scene... even a second or minute of it, is fine with me!  =))

Archived