[Drama 2014/2015] Rosy Lovers 장미빛 연인들

Emmy11

@EmoA, 
Thanks for the video of the cast. 
@suchadiva, @valsava, @Ldy Gmerm,
There are some of our favorite actor/actresses that we loved or loved to hate that I saw in that video of the cast for this drama.
Jung Sung Woon - Noble Woman - Young Min
Jang Mi Hee - Noble Woman - MN's mother

Yoon Ah Jung - Hundred Year Inheritance - Joo Ri
Jung Bo Suk - Hundred Year Inheritance - CW's father
Kim Young OK, - Make A Wish, Marriage Without Love - Always plays the grandmother 
Im Ye Jin - Marriage Without Love - JM's mother

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awsparkle said: @EmoA, 
Thanks for the video of the cast. 
@suchadiva, @valsava, @Ldy Gmerm,
There are some of our favorite actor/actresses that we loved or loved to hate that I saw in that video of the cast for this drama.
Jung Sung Woon - Noble Woman - Young Min
Jang Mi Hee - Noble Woman - MN's mother

Yoon Ah Jung - Hundred Year Inheritance - Joo Ri
Jung Bo Suk - Hundred Year Inheritance - CW's father
Kim Young OK, - Make A Wish, Marriage Without Love - Always plays the grandmother 
Im Ye Jin - Marriage Without Love - JM's mother

@kdramaddict01 I watched the new preview that got uploaded not long ago. It seems like the older sister is having a loveline with Gang Tae(Cha Dol's older brother). The preview is also making me confused. No sign of Cha Dol's daughter and i already see him being with Jang-Mi in the preview if i'm not wrong. It's kind of confusing so i guess i'll just have to wait until the drama airs.

Edit: My guess is that we will have a timeskip sometime early in the drama, like before episode 10 but that's just my guess on it :P

@Lunkera same here I watched the second trailer more than once to understand it but I'm still confused. It seems that everyone is dating in secret  :-??

For those of you who didn't watch yet here it is 
http://youtu.be/dXtF9ubZCFk 

@EmoA Maybe Jangmi is the mother after all? they are both students at the same time now i think and according to the preview i don't see Cha Dol having gone through any hardship yet from what his character description says. There have been cases in other dramas where the child is left with just one of the parents. Because the description says that Jangmi is a mommy's girl and immature(typical rich girl). So  Cha Dol and Jangmi might be separated for a while?. Well, this is just my speculation. I find it fun to speculate to myself often before the drama has aired. Especially when there is little information :P.

@EmoA - Thanks for starting this thread! 
I see so many familiar names here! smiley-greet013.gif@valsava - I swear, I'm not following you around. 
ViKi has a page set up for this but no license yet - http://www.viki.com/tv/24841c-rosy-lovers

We can fill out the request form -https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Archived