[Drama 2014/2015] Rosy Lovers 장미빛 연인들

Emmy11

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lunkera: My thought's exactly, as soon as CD is known to be YH son MJ comes and say's it's alright for them to be together and they don't think anything is wrong. It's been less than a month since all the nastiness about JM and him perpetrated by MJ to make CD the bad guy, after years of treating him like dirt he just wakes up and says OK you guys can be together. 
 I hope next week they have CD speak up and tell him to get out and he is not asking his new family to do anything to help him. And if he doesn't have the strength of character to do so let YG do it. I think that if CD doesn't stop MJ from using his relationship with JM it will also make him look like he is just out for what he can get. I don't want to see CD and JM have any more extra drama because with two episodes left less have some love and affection from those who know about that and not waste another second on MJ and his worthless mother and their schemes.

Dear Drama writers:  please don't make the "good" people so stupid.  We love the evil ones, but the good ones need to have some brains and some backbone from time to time.  Otherwise it verges toward audience abuse.  

I guess CD learns throw YH's mom that JM's father know his birthsecret and this is the reason to they got approval and this will be the end for JM's father.

I almost forget to mention that i am waiting for huge baby boom for the last ep. I not be surprised to if the 3 woman show sign of pregnancy at the same time. LOL

I'm really late to this party but I love single dad dramas. I don't care about the predictability of the story...for instance the ex showing up.  I think that's why I like it.  It never gets old for me.  While I'm not into single mom dramas...they don't appeal to me for their unpredictability. 
Single daddy drama...here I be!
ZRvXGQ.gif

YH & her mother are the worst business women ever.  They view business people not through merit but only through connections.  CD has proven himself over and over again and every time Her husband company choice him she destroyed it because of unfunded jealousy and greed.  Instead she wants to promote her brother who did an illegal act and her fake son.  
I think this is why CD needed to do all things on his own to prove he is his own person.  Also I think the chairman will have no qualms  dealing with him.
JM father is an opertunist and I truly hope this drama ends with him poor and behind bars.  His daughters have men to love and take care them.  The mother and his wife get what they deserve for never really standing up to him. 

Just saw Ep.50.
Hahaha, this wacky show.
It's so terrible, but I will be with it until the bitter end.
At least we are spared histrionics from Jang Mi. Now that things are settled for her, she can just go sit silently in the corner. Thank you.
BMJ defines utter shamelessness. Now that he accepted Cha Dol about 24 hours ago, he is already exploiting the Kang Ho Group connection.
How awful for Cha Dol. Is this poor boy ever allowed to be happy?
Anyway, BMJ must really think of chaebol houses like old feudal lordships or something. Or gods. Like they have so much power they are above the law and can give you anything you want.

justed finished watched 50 subbed and two things that I have previously mentioned bothered me a lot, there is no way in the world that they should not have suspected that MJ didn't know about CD birth mother given his sudden change of heart, why because he hasn't approved of the oldest daughter being with GT and his only fault is being poor. CD on the other hand is an orphan and that's a biggie. They also know how evil and conniving  mJ is so why would they accept his change so unquestionably The second thing is why would MJ try to use that family connection that has only been acknowledge a few days ago, it's not that from a legal standpoint anything has really changed, so what would motivate YG to help or CD to request help on his behalf. 
When CD and YH were talking and he told her how he had always wondered about her and puzzled over what he had did wrong to be abandoned and I couldn't help but think is this the writer's error or the subbers because until JM got pregnant and CD wanted them to get married he didn't even know he was adopted. It was JM mom that blurted out that truth, so when was he doing all this contemplation. 
Back to the story I hope CD is the one that speaks up because I don't want his new family to think he would try and use them in this way, and if his speaking up makes MJ take back his approval then CD and JM will resolve this on their own. I enjoy the exchanges between CD sister and YH brother they are the only rosy ones in this show.

Stellaa said: Dear Drama writers:  please don't make the "good" people so stupid.  We love the evil ones, but the good ones need to have some brains and some backbone from time to time.  Otherwise it verges toward audience abuse.  

I was so happy when I started watching ep 50, thinking it was the end. Lol I can't believe that this kind of drama got 2 episodes extension! There are so many better dramas and they don't even get extended omo this is so frustrating. I seriously felt sorry for CD at the end, it was such an awkward and embarrassing moment for him, he better speak up and say something to that old brazen man. 

I hope CD is the one who fights MJ... finally.
He just might. He seems to be the type to not make a peep if he's the one getting hurt. But if people try to hurt his loved ones, he does speak up - like when YH and her mom were harassing Shi Nae, he spoke up.
So now that MJ is trying to use his new family, I really hope he speaks up and tells him to stop.
I also think the very final round will be MJ vs. YG. YG already knows that MJ is scum, and that MJ has tried to hurt CD before. Also, YG is pretty ethical, so he wouldn't support a criminal who took bribes. If anything, I hope YG digs up all the other past crimes of MJ, like kidnapping his own granddaughter, and really lets him have it.
Or... am I being too optimistic?

Preview is out : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/rose/preview/index.html
MJ continues to beg, everyone just looks at him. CD expression says it all. CD comfort JM finding out her father intention. Seems like YH tries to set CD up with another woman. JM's family will get what they deserve this episode. Red labels or whatever it is called is being put on all the furniture..

Archived