[Drama 2014/2015] Rosy Lovers 장미빛 연인들

Emmy11

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more interested in LJW's role in this drama and hopefully Sunhwa being a rookie won't sabotage for the others in this drama. LJW is a good actor, atleast in some of his other works that i've seen..

I agree LJW is a good actor and hoping he does well in this drama by bringing it to US.

@Lmangla, 
Hopefully HSH does a better job with her acting in this drama. MWD was the the first drama I saw her in and was not impressed with her acting at all. 
There's not much information on this drama. The station site does have a description of each character but I can't make out much of what is written. 
@hayochi,

Idols are money makers right now so the more experienced actors are left to take on the second lead roles.  It doesn't matter if they can act or not. There are some idols who can act and then there are some who just don't have the acting ability and need more experience. Dramas are being watched by the idols big fan bases which puts money in pockets and it's all they are concerned about. As long as their fans keep raving about their idols in a drama the more it's going to happen. It's all about the mighty dollar. When I see a bad actor I'm going to speak my piece and don't care who likes it or not. Idols have fans who want to cut you to pieces because you speak on their acting abilities. They can't see past the fandom and actually see their idols cannot act their way out of a paper bag, but the idols are what sells. 
@suchadiva,
LJW is one of my favorite actors. I've liked him since I saw him in Three Brothers and he's worked his way up to getting leading roles. 

Lee Jangwoo is a good actor and it's time for him to shine alreadyi anticipate his character here with the little girl of course 
I know that idols mean money as it can be sold overseas easily but from what i see MOST (NOT ALL) dramas that cast idols have been lacking in terms of acting and  rating too.

Im looking forward to this drama, because of LJW. Oh, I heard the girl is a rookie I hope she'll have a great chemistry with w/ him. <3 haja! Has it started? I thought the premiere was today?

Please" Don't worry if she doesn't have great chemistry with Our LJW, I'll take her place immediately (pronto) ;))

@dontmesswithmeyoubiatch It starts tomorrow at 01:45pm KST. It's the drama that replaces "Come! Jang Bo Ri". I don't really have high expectations of the female lead since she is a rookie but i do hope they have some chemistry. I'm actually looking forward to the father-daughter relationship between LJW and the little girl xD. hopefully they won't make the other pairings boring...

Finally the anticipated day has arrived (but we still have to until it airs :-< ) Hope it will be subbed soon though.

Anyway there is this short clip to watch in the meantime  :)>-

http://youtu.be/dImzPjwR7oM

OMO OMO the first episode isn't out yet and I'm seeing this lol (too much exaggeration I know)   

RL_zpsc2cf3ea4.png

But then where is the little girl in the poster? Its really strange she isn't in any of the clips out and wasn't at the press conference. This only means she will appear later on in the drama properly after 5 or so episodes :-?

EmoA Yeah, Jang Mi is the mother it seems like. But the early articles said that Cha Dol is a single dad also. Maybe they will be forcibly separated and the little girl will be left with Cha Dol or maybe they will change and the drama will be about their relationship from being innocent students(well not so innocent :P) to being parents. It has been said that Jang Mi will go through several transformations, because she is supposed to be really spoiled and immature(well not in a bad way what i've seen so far). I have to watch the first 6-10 episodes to be more sure of it..
Oh well, i'm really looking forward to this drama, it will be my new drama to watch live :D.

The poster seems to be saying that the daddy is supporting the child and the mom of the child is going to achieve her dreams because of him. The ladder represents that he will help her achieve it through hardship. When she wins in life he wins in life.

Just my guess, I could be wrong.

Hope some kind soul can translate this news for me.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/346071

PS: Drama sounds like Wild Chives and Soybean Soup revisited. Though i hate to make the comparison I wished that the heroine of that drama kept her child and the both of them grew up with each other supporting the child.

Starts with Cha Dol delivering food to a sport arena(baseball?). Jang Mi looking at different sweaters in a store. Cha Dol and Jang Mi meets up outside the arena. Jang Mi is mad at Cha Dol for being late. Cha Dol apologizes and gives her a necklace (white rose). They are going with the bus somewhere. Jang Mi's , Cha Dol's moms are with 2 friends and Cha Dol's older brother and watching some movie. Jang Mi's mom start yawning and Cha Dol's mom gives her a stare. A man have fallen asleep and is snoring so everyone hears. Cha Dol's mom is waking the man up and say something. One of the couple in there walk out(probably the movie is boring). Missed this scene. Cha Dol & Jang Mi are on a date.A scene where Cha Dol's mom is arguing with someone(bickering?). Cha Dol's older brother sees Jang Mi's older sister and hugs her. Jang Mi's grandma is laying around in her room. Jang Mi's dad come in and they talk, he asks where his wife is probably. They are about to open a safe i think. Jang Mi's mom enters and they hide it or something. They talk some. there is some yelling.It's dark outside, Cha Dol and Jang Mi is sitting on a parkbench and doing something(looking at a map with a flashlight?). Jang Mi kiss him. Flashback from their first kiss i think(kinda funny). It's raining, they are looking for something. I think Jang Mi accidently dropped the necklace. Cha Dol finds it and Jang Mi is really happy. Someone is giving out a message with a speaker?, it's the ferry, they missed it. Jang Mi calls her mom and says something. Jang Mi's mom cover Jang Mi's bed so that no one thinks she's not home(from Jang Mi's father most likely). I don't think her mom knows she's dating someone at all. They mention marriage or something.Cha Dol calls him mom and says something, probably not being able to come home tonight. Cha Dol's mom finds her older son sleeping on the floor with cloths on. She takes his socks off and puts a quilt over him. Cha Dol's sister comes home. The mom and sister is arguing about something.There is thunder, Cha Dol & Jang Mi share the same room. Jang Mi is afraid of the thunder and rolls over to Cha Dol's side. It's morning and they are in each other arms and hugging each other(cloths fully on :P). Jang Mi's dad is going into Jang Mi's room to wake her. He realizes that she hasn't been sleeping in her bed. He is yelling at his wife. Jang Mi comes home and her dad is asking where she has been. Jang Mi said she was at a friends place. Daddy wants to ask the friend for himself and Jang Mi calls her and Jang Mi's dad takes the phone and asks. The friend cover for her. Jang Mi is remembering spending the night with Cha Dol. Jang Mi is happy.Cha Dol's sister and brother are arguing about something. Cha Dol comes home. Cha Dol's mom is mad at the older brother or something.They talk about something at the dinner table, marriage is mentioned. I think it involves the sister. Cha Dol is having a class and smsing with Jang Mi during the class(he's at school, he's a second year uni student). Switching to the third family. I don't even know the names there so i can't say. They are going somewhere. My stream is lagging heavily so can't stream more. 3rd leads sister i think it is. She was in the toilet and accidently dropped her ring, Cha Dol's mom returned the ring and the woman thanked her and they bowed to each other or something like that.The sister is going to get married i think, so it's a meeting between families. The 3rd male lead will probably end up with the sister later. This current marriage will not work out well, her supposed mother in law is an arrogant rich lady. Cha Dol's mom and brother end up leaving. there is yelling because of the rudeness. I don't really like Cha Dol's sister. She is going to get married anyway she says. I think she blames her own family or something. Because of them being poor i guess. Cha Dol hand his mom a moneybook. Probably what he earned during part time work and says something. Cha Dol's mom come into the daughter's bedroom and talks to her, did i mention i don't like her?.Jang Mi's parents and grandmother talk with Cha Dol's mom. I don't know what it's about. Cha Dol's mom end up saying sorry or something and leaves. Jang Mi's mom tries to stop her but is told not to by her husband. Cha Dol's mom tries after she exit the house. The daughters are massaging grandma and dad. The mom comes in with fruit and they all sit and eat together.  Cha Dol's mom is working or something and Jang Mi's mom comes and whatever it is Cha Dol's mom is thanking her. There is some wedding photo i think. Cha Dol's family is frozen out or something. They are at the place of the wedding i think. Cha Dol is running somewhere. Cha Dol's mom is at home crying. I think she refuses to go to the wedding. Daughter starts crying. Cha Dol comes with mom, piggyback her. Episode Ends.

Can't make much of the preview, except that the both mom's find out about the relationship between Cha Dol & Jang Mi
Edit : About the scene i missed. They are on their way to the marriage meeting. Cha Dol's older brother is driving and when he drive backwards he has a collision. It's the 3rd male lead's sister and husband. I think the husband is a president over a big company. The 3rd lead will most likely have a romance with Cha Dol's sister later. They apologize for the collision. I couldn't make out much of that scene because of the lag. Anyway It's the sister who Cha Dol's mom return the ring to.

I been watching live as much as I can today.     I got couple impression from the episode, the youngest son has the most care and positive attitude of the entire cast.   He seemed to have all good qualities (too good).   The oldest of the son is the opposite of the youngest.   But most interesting is that both boys likes the two girls from their mom friend's family who is leasing the hair salon to them.     Although, their sister is well educated, she seemed  like a brat of sort.  
   The father of two girls seemed to over protective and way over sensitive.  The grandmother is too much too.   This is impression from watching bit and pieces today.
@Lunkera : Yes, the mother-in law to be is rich arrogant lady.   It is sad state that the daughter wants to get married for money than happiness.  

@noyha29 There is supposed to be a child between Cha Dol and Jang Mi. I think that maybe Cha Dol will be left with the child. Jang Mi seems rather spoiled, but at the moment i like her more than Cha Dol's sister. What do you think?

Archived