Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007 My first feeling was to hit Jin Hyuk in the head. LOL. He didn't have to lie to her like that. But yeah, I kinda understand him, he might feel so little after all the stunt the ex husband has been pulling out. Btw what do you think about the ex?!? Something tells me that he really is doing all this just to protect her. He is probably testing JH on whether he would be able to protect her in his situation now. When he subtly pointed out to Mr. Nam while JH was present that SH has to attend that event felt more like he was telling JH to do something and let her not come. LOL. Well you might also interpret it as him gloating it in front of him that SH is attending his family's event. His motivations are still not clear. But I hope he won't be too much of a nuisance later. I seriously hope that he acquired all those shares so that he can give them back to Soo hyun and make her powerful. Let's see...

• Like 1

@kokodus I just posted a super long post in the Encounter thread. Hahaha!

I was upset too that JH lied to her about the dinner. I understand that, in a way, he was giving her an out so that she wouldn't feel pressured and she would be able to attend the memorial. BUT, to me, it also seemed like JH wasn't confident that CSH would choose him. I felt sorry for WS (the ex) in the beginning but now I am upset with him. I think, in a way, he is trying to protect her but I also think he is going about it the wrong way. I don't understand why he didn't share the video with her. It would've been more useful that way. He could've just silently protected CSH and supported her relationship with JH from the sidelines like he's been doing before. Now it just feels like he's being manipulative and selfish.. I think he said that in front of JH to make him feel insecure. Because if JH knew that CSH decided to go the memorial, then that meant she still cared about that family. 

@mouse007 Idk why, but unlike the C drama threads, I don't ever feel comfortable writing in the kdrama threads. Sigh. It probably has to do with how fast they move. Haha. 

We will see about the ex. I still have hopes for him. But if he insist on being a desperate douchebag till the end, nothing can be done. 4 eps left, and I'm worried about the ending. Initially I thought I'll be okay with whatever ending they give us, but after going through so much, I really hope they end it on a happy note. They deserve it. We deserve it. 

• LOL 1

@kokodus I know, they do move extremely fast and I have a hard time keeping up. I didn't even read all the pages before posting because there were just too many and it felt overwhelming. I just visit when I can and put my 2 cents in LOL

I am also hoping the ex will redeem himself. His mother is already so evil and we don't need another one. I was also okay with whatever ending they give us but now after everything they've been through, they deserve to be together. 

And yes, we deserve a happy ending!!!

Seriously though, I am dying to find out what happens in that family dinner!!!! I bet you teacher Lee might not even show up. She probably set the whole thing up just so the family can meet CSH. 

@triplem just started TSYB.. that scene where he gets out of the car with a suit but doesn't have a shirt.. :scream:

The police detective questioning him is the secretary in "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?" and I loved him in that one! And the girl that's swooning over Yoo Baek as he's being interrogated is the makeup artist/friend of the lead in Devilish Joy. :sweat_smile: