Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hmmm @sushilicious This is a tough one....it's not a romcom, is it?!?!?

Wild guess

Spoiler

Come here and hug me????

@cenching She back to being a fangirl. Gahhh. But I'm surprised by his reaction though....I thought Bo hai already fell for her...Hmmm maybe because it's his first time and he doesn't know how to confront his own feelings. 

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

He’s already fell for her and actually enjoying the fact that she likes him but he just doesn’t know what to do with it and those create lots of funny/misunderstandings situations that I enjoyed very much plus if I am not mistaken the noble idiocy plays a part....

+2

What?!?! Why is there a noble idiocy?!?! Ok ok don't tell me. LOL. 

@sushilicious Another clue please?!?! 

• Like 1

@cenching Of course it has to do with his colour blindness. Dammit. Is he for real?!?! It's not even like he is permanently colour blind or it is fatal. Or maybe it is?!?!? Don't tell me he has some uncurable illness and that's why he can't be with her. 

And which boss in the world would tie their employee's hair with HIS OWN ties?!?!? He dare say that they only have a professional relationship. Pfft.

@sushilicious I definitely haven't watched this drama. The only way I can find this is if you give me hints about the leads. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@cenching Of course it has to do with his colour blindness. Dammit. Is he for real?!?! It's not even like he is permanently colour blind or it is fatal. Or maybe it is?!?!? Don't tell me he has some uncurable illness and that's why he can't be with her. 

And which boss in the world would tie their employee's hair with HIS OWN ties?!?!? He dare say that they only have a professional relationship. Pfft.

His color blindness isn’t physical but psychological which is the major theme of the drama aside from the love story angle...

+2

• Like 3