[Drama 2014] Liar Game 라이어 게임

StaRix

Guest popiloey

Really anticipating this drama :) 
From the teaser, it seems like the korean version won't be as dark and mysterious as the japanese one. I also wonder who will be casted as the mushroom head (Fukunaga)? Is it Shin Sung Rok's character? Sorry I am slightly confused about who Shin Sung Rok is supposed to be.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after watching the trailer it seems they made some changes in the scene it was quiet different from the original one and that's i'm interested in this drama.. i'm a fan of the original jdorama's liar game that's y i'm looking forward for these series and to think KSE doing the main protagonist it makes me want to watch it.

OMG OMG I just saw the teaser and knowing KSE doesn't really have a lot of attention within the acting industry. I am glad that she chose this role, I haven't watched the Japanese Liar Game before but I think this role gives her a lot of maturity, dimension and depth it's intense and not the typical rom-com side character or the newly wed chick who gets beat up by her mother in law (even though she's playing a newly wed right now) her crying makes me want to watch it I wanted to cry with her, I was literally shaking/ I like how it's so different from her other roles because she's handling money and has this weight on her shoulders. Lee Sang Yoon on the other hand I really liked him in Angel Eyes so I'm very excited and same for 2nd lead Sung Rok he is basically amazing everywhere SO FAR !!! AMAZING CAST I am on this boat,ship,yacht, titanic whatever it is it's awesome!!! LOL  

I'm glad to see that the Korean version is deviating from the manga but not too far to the point in which it doesn't feel like Liar Game. I've already read the manga and watched the Japanese version several times, so seeing the exact same thing would be really boring for me at this point. However, I am loving the teasers so far. I am amped for the series to finally premiere.

D-1

Updates on Press Con

Upcoming drama Liar Game

13-October (Mon)

2pm (Korean Time)

hotel imperial palace

Seoul Gangnam-gu

Nonhyen-dong

BTS LG

Thanks to @suri2007 @‌moonss70 for sharing

Cr tvN & LG FB

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1541848186048245&id=1526718854227845

photo 3BB3BBBD-AE3D-4667-B400-6333BAACAB55_zpssq8m0unn.jpg

photo 48B00BB9-6D97-4D73-A2E8-3FC070BC86B8_zpszvsuazxp.jpg

photo 67CA4626-71F5-48A3-BE57-A41B5E4D1A03_zpsysg6lcyb.jpg

photo 91CA8679-171C-41C3-9666-B528A695AC0C_zpsmpeh0esz.jpg

Archived