[Drama 2014] Liar Game 라이어 게임

StaRix

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong everyone :-h

Anticipating LG as i have interest in all of the main characters. Mostly because Mr. Dimple LSY-shiii who has steal my heart away during AE :\"> I wonder how he'll play this character as I always see him as a good guy. This will be refreshing. As for KSE this is her second drama i'll watch after BOF. Love her as Ga-Eul, a very loyal friend to Jan Di. Plus she's so pretty. And SSR acting really catch my attention as he being a total jerk/villain (which i felt to shoot him everytime he appeared) in MLFTS and then transformed 100% the opposite character as he played a very gentleman CEO in Trot lovers (this time he's being too nice). Hoping that their combination will bring a good result. LG Fighting!!! :)>-

I saw screenshots of the video but not the video of the Liar Game table read.
here you go!

I'm excited/nervous since Liar Game is one of my favorite Jdramas I hope they do a good job (Im havin semi-high hopes b/c it's on TVN)
still iffy on the cast but I'm sure it will go away when I see the first episode.
FIGHTINGGGG!!!

@moonssaboo: "멍청한 게 착한 줄 아는 사람, 아주 혐오해."

최고의 두뇌를 가진 전직 심리학 교수 출신의 사기꾼, 하우진 역의 이상윤이 소개하는 라이어 게임. 10월 20일 월요일 밤 11시 첫방송! http://t.co/tRTs68TgAM

http://m.cafe.naver.com/ybls/86

photo 126F4149-4BB4-4C0A-AA97-B9B452AFA9F1_zpshtahi5xk.jpg

photo 241D1E04-357C-48B0-9817-A6A7821A4792_zpssx8p8vwf.jpg

photo B621E383-AD2A-4EFA-80DF-8DD53980DED0_zpsfruzui26.jpg

photo BE69C80E-2CC5-43DE-858F-11EB6105E1DD_zpsu5esgrdw.jpg

photo 4467E688-5283-4C7E-97A6-B630796BFE18_zpsk2s0ciog.jpg

photo 615E63E5-00A0-467C-90D8-1A55123BF92B_zps6t0oy687.jpg

photo 3D8297D6-4187-4745-A2EA-DA14197F86FF_zpsupcfglta.jpg

@myonenonly,  I think LSY looks handsome like this.. He looks like a different person this bad bot scruffy and rugged look is working for him it's a turn on more the then boy next door look 

Yes he looks like a pretty boy! :x

I'm loving his new look now. :)

Yeah... he looks good in leather.

Doesn't look like he slept much in prison either.

Bad boys & leathers are partners. :) Agree he looks good in leather. He looks leaner, I can see it in his shoulders & face. His exercise & ball games paid off. :D

@stevie8 looks like they will be on the run most of the time? KES is 25 but she looks like a teen, prettier I would say. :)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ones to Watch: Upcoming October K-Dramas
one-to-watch-out-for-soompi-october-kdra

The weather is cooling down, the days are getting shorter, and there is a decided crispness in the air that just calls for a night in with a good drama or two. So get comfy on your couch, warm your hands around a pumpkin spiced latte, and settle in because October’s drama selection has something for everyone.

“Liar Game”

(October 20 – Mondays and Tuesdays on TvN)

Liar Game” is about a young, naïve college student’s involvement in a fictional “Liar Game Tournament” where cheating, lying, and deceiving others are the keys to success. Lee Sang Yoon plays a former psychology professor turned ex-swindler, Shin Sung Rok is the sharp-eyed game master, and Kim So Eunstars as the much-too-honest college student. I have to say, the casting for this drama is excellent. Lee Sang Yoon is not only a brilliant actor, he’s also pretty smart, holding a degree from Seoul National University in, of all things, physics. Playing the part of university professor should be a walk in the park for him, and given his acting chops and natural charisma, his turn as an ex-swindler should prove interesting. And Shin Sung Rok as our villain? If you tuned into this year’s “Man From the Stars” you know just what a fantastically evil villain he can be. What remains to be seen is how he will differentiate his role in “Liar Game,” and I’m betting we are going to get an even creepier and more ruthless bad guy than we saw on “Man From the Stars.” Let’s not forget about fresh-faced, doe-eyed Kim So Eun as the character at the center of it all. Not only does she look the part, there is just something so wholesome about her that makes you wonder how her character, of all people, would get mixed up in something so underhanded as this “Liar Game Tournament.”

Watch the cast go through the first script reading of “Liar Game”:

Full article: Soompi

Archived