[Drama 2014] Liar Game 라이어 게임

StaRix

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@myonenonly  -  hahaha, bad boy and leathers make great partners. First time to see LSY in leather and I must agree that he does look great in leather!  

Will they (LSY & KSE) be on the run most of the time?  Thought this drama will be about the Liar Game itself being played out on live TV.  

Yeah KSE looks like a teenager and very naive indeed....good casting for her character!

@stevie8 thanks for clarifying. In my mind Liar Game has a bit of Hunger Game. Lol! :))

Omo omo omo, is this "Liar Game" based on the popular manga I know of the same name?! 
*SQUEAL* crazy-monkey-emoticon-024.gif
Lee Sang Yoon I know from Angel Eyes?!Kim So Eun - Another woman whom I can shout "marry me!" again??!Shin Sung Rok coming back as the villain game master???!
I'll probably recap "Liar Game" when this is going live!

Trailer for LG

@moonssaboo: [라이어게임] 이상윤 티저 공개! http://t.co/TkNGdKkYpE 출처 : 네이버 카페

#라이어게임 #LiarGame #tvNdrama #LeeSamgYun #イサンユン #이상윤 #LeeSangYoon #약발라스 #YBLS #이상윤서포터즈

photo BAE5EC18-7B46-4A68-8345-122768BEEBAA_zpsbhzkkncc.jpg

^16sec

FINALLY a trailer for liar game!!.......
i dun get it....so is SSR supposed to be the character Eri in the japanese version? but... she never was the planner of the Liar Game... just one of the people who enforces the rules....?

I think I died from excitement! That trailer gives me the chills! I pray this would be a really good psychological thriller!Absolutely loved the Liar Game manga and the complexity of every puzzling challenge is outright amazing!

Guest stevie8

Hanyeoun said: I think I died from excitement! That trailer gives me the chills! I pray this would be a really good psychological thriller!Absolutely loved the Liar Game manga and the complexity of every puzzling challenge is outright amazing!

translation of the 30sec trailer... by me. (please credit if using)

Nam DaJung: is it wrong for people to trust others?
Kang DoYoung: true personalities come out when money is in front of them. You say it's not true?
Cha WooJin: You ask why I don't believe you? I doubt it because I want to believe...
Kang DoYoung: twists without any ends. There is no way to win. you are cornered- Liar Game*.

*(ok the last sentence I didn't hear well but this the rest is right)

WHY IS THE 30sec TRAILER NOW PRIVATEEEEE!??! TVN you can't just put it up then take it down.... RUDE.

translation for the 16sec trailer.... (trans. by me)
DoYoung:Forget about your conscience. Everyone is here to trick each other. you are cornered - Liar Game.

just saw it and i love the three of them. great pairing for this trio of LG... really really excited for this drama.  LSY really one of HOT GORGEOUS MAN ever , seeing his baddy and rough face make me drooling to the max, Kim So Eun is really pretty pretty young woman and shin suk rong already had a charm for his role.

the TRAILLER IS JUST TOO AWESOME. @
Hanyeoun me too gonna dying for excitement and thanx for knowing that u will join here and make a recap just like u did when AE and others kdrama. thank you so much ^.^

Wow the trailer is daebak!!! :-bd Love the way they introduce the drama. Never read a manga but i'm surely will invest my time to this series. Thanx @DDuk for the translation. Hopefully TvN will change the private setting as i'm also curious 'bout that 30 second trailer ;)

The countdown begins. 18 more days to LG. Yeay!!! :)>-

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Liar Game” Unleashes Its Main Teaser Trailer Featuring Kim So Eun, Lee Sang Yoon, and Shin Sung Rok
1002-liar-game-trailer-stills.jpg

The recent release of the main trailer for tvN’s upcoming drama, “Liar Game,” is garnering much attention. In the 15-second trailer, Kim So Eun and Lee Sang Yoon seem to be working their way around an endless maze. Lee Sang Yoon is holding on to Kim So Eun’s hand as she is struggling at the brink of falling into space. Behind the camera lens Shin Sung Rok is watching their every move.

“Liar Game” is based off of a Japanese manga series of the same name written by Kaitani Shinobu. The thriller will depict the actions of people who are put to the test with money at stake, and trace the psychological aspects of their behaviors. The story will follow an innocent college student in debt and a young psychology professor-turned genius swindler, who participate in a reality show called “Liar Game.”

Lee Sang Yoon displays a calm yet charismatic aura in the teaser. His character, Ha Woo Jin, is a genius swindler. Unlike his previous roles as a smooth, warm, and kind gentleman, this role seems a little colder and stronger. Kim So Eun will play the role of Nam Da Jung, the innocent debtor. Shin Sung Rok, on the other hand, is a more mysterious character. His cold charisma, contrasting from that of Lee Sang Yoon’s character, grabs viewers’ attention. In the trailer he says, “You can go ahead and forget your conscience. Because you are all here to deceive each other.” He will play the role of Kang Do Young, the mastermind behind “Liar Game.”

Meanwhile, “Liar Game” will take the Monday-Tuesday night slot from “My Secret Hotel.” It will air its first episode on October 20 on tvN. Who else is excited for this drama?

You can view the teaser trailer here:

Soompi

Archived