[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

omg....i'm so excited to watch episode 239 tomorrow!!! 
this new couple i ship, i just find too natural, too comfortable with each other, too sweet and romantic somehow, funny and cute...and awwss...whatever..i just love them ...they're not fake!!! I hope they'll become a real couple someday~~~ #IstillHavetheChanceToWish  xXXDD [-O< [-O<
Jaerim on the other hand is really handsome and what attracts me most is that he has that sense of humor :D:)) which made Soeun felt at ease with him and really he treats her as special as an ice cream ..heheh.. aaahhh...i'm totally crazy bout them... 8-} 8-} 
:x  
1392964_560467157388472_5590317775511622

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘우결’ 송재림 김소은 주도권 싸움, 대학선배vs연기선배 승자는?

JaeEun4_zpsd665a5fc.jpg

MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4′의 새 커플 송재림·김소은 커플이 주도권 싸움을 했다. 

지난 방송 ‘블라인드 데이트’를 통해 어둠속에서 특별한 첫 만남을 가진 후 결혼 첫날부터 신혼집 입주 미션을 받고 집으로 향하던 두 사람은 같은 애묘인이라는 것 이외에 같은 대학 동문 선후배 사이라는 공통점을 발견한다.

반색하던 송재림은 “선배라고 부르라”며 기선제압을 시도하지만 김소은은 “연기는 내가 선배”라고 맞대응하며 주도권 싸움의 서막을 알렸다. 송재림은 속마음 인터뷰를 통해 “쉬운 여자 아니다. 마음에 든다”며 밝혔다.

드디어 신혼집에 입성한 두 사람은 집을 둘러보기 시작하고, 만족스러워하는 김소은과 달리 송재림은 “중요한 것이 없다”며 울상 지어 궁금증을 자아냈다.

신혼집 구경을 마치고 짐 풀기에 나서는 중 꼼꼼하게 정리정돈 된 송재림의 짐에 반해 잔뜩 헝클어진 김소은의 짐 상태에 송재림은 “정리정돈은 내 몫”이라며 닥칠 결혼생활에 대한 불안을 드러냈다. 

반전에 반전을 거듭하는 송재림·김소은 커플의 신혼집 입성기는 27일 오후 4시 35분 ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4′에서 방송된다.  

Source : Tenasia

Photo taken from MBC site

Below is the translation of the article...

University Sunbae (senior) versus Senior/Veteran Actress...

An intense competition will ensue...who will ultimately be the more domineering one of the two?

In last week's episode, their special initial meeting which took place in the dark room saw Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun meeting each other for the first time. Their first mission as a newlywed couple is to move in and live together at their new home. The couple soon came to discover that they have a lot in common with each other. Both share the passion of being avid cat lovers and are also university mates (since So Eun is currently enrolled in Chung Ang Uni and Jae Rim used to be a former student of the school). 

An overjoyed Song Jae Rim tried to seize the opportunity and stated clearly that he is her Sunbae. On the contrary, not to be outwitted by Jae Rim, So Eun also claimed when it comes to acting, she is definitely considered his Senior. Hence, a competition will start to ensue as to who will wield the ultimate authority and be the more domineering one of the two. When Jae Rim was interviewed later, he remarked that So Eun isn't an easy girl to deal with. Notwithstanding, Jae Rim seems really pleased with his imaginary wife as is revealed from the good impression and feelings he has towards her.

When they finally arrived at their new home. So Eun appeared to be rather satisfied with their new home but Jae Rim started lamenting and cried aloud, "We are missing the most important thing!" "What reason can it be to have caused Jae Rim to exclaim aloud??"

The newlyweds, Jae Rim and So Eun started unpacking their luggage. Jae Rim noticed that his things are neatly arranged and organized as compared to So Eun's luggage which is somewhat disorganized. Thus, Jae Rim expressed that it seems like he will be entrusted with the task/ job of ensuring that things are organized, hence, beginning to show a little unease about their marriage life.

On the other hand, their evident skinship which was shown from the start of the show, has caused So Eun to feel kinda panicky and nervous about it. It seems like to Jae Rim, strong skinship is the basic and natural thing to do as a couple. He is a man who seems to be at ease and natural with his movements when it comes to skinship. With regards to Jae Rim's open display of skinship, So Eun expressed that his gestures are very cute and astute. From the tone of her voice, it seems like she does not dislike the skinship between them. 

Translation by peaches

P.S. Do excuse me if there are any inaccuracies in my translation. :\">

@luvharu0502‌ of course! >:D<

Thanks again for the translation @peaches_2280‌ now I'm all getting giddy inside! Heeee! Can't wait for tomorrow's epi!

I think JR has found his match in SE! And vice versa! And I think this is why this team up really works! I really hope they continue to get a positive response from the viewers!

JaeEun fighting!!!

Guest taeckhunprincess

CREDIT on Pic via https://www.facebook.com/pages/WGM-Song-Jae-Rim-and-Kim-So-Eun/789849261036372
731jde.jpg
I can't wait for the next episode today <3

Guest Tinkiebell

Hello again,
I wanna share another information. It looks like this week's episode will be split into two parts.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/26/mbcs-music-core-real-men-and-more-programs-cancelled-this-week-due-to-2014-incheon-asian-games/

So, it looks like the first part will air at 16.35 KST, as I already mentioned in one of my previous posts. But I'm not sure when the second part will air. It looks like they'll show the baseball game first and air the latter part of the show after that game is over. 
And we don't know the order on which the couples will be shown either either. 
Everything's still uncertain, but please keep this in mind if you're tuning in for the live stream tomorrow :)

Thanks @peaches_2280‌  for the translation, I read the original news, the Chinese translated as well and yours is superb..haha definitely much better than me if I did the translation. Happy to meet you on this thread. :)

kickazzkris said:@luvharu0502‌ of course! >:D< Thanks again for the translation @peaches_2280‌ now I'm all getting giddy inside! Heeee! Can't wait for tomorrow's epi! I think JR has found his match in SE! And vice versa! And I think this is why this team up really works! I really hope they continue to get a positive response from the viewers! JaeEun fighting!!!

@peaches_2280  So he's the organized one and she's the disorganized?

hahahaha... I thought it'll be the other way around...

Saturday is finally here!!! 

I'm happy that they didn't preempted this show. So, even if they cut it to two parts, I'm fine with it as long as we get to watch them today because most of us have been suffering this past week. Thanks God!

:)

I've only watched the global version of WGM but I was intrigued by the new couple because of KSE. Her personality is so different from her dramas. I love KSE and SJR's banter. It's constantly a battle of the sexes. Jae Rim is gonna have a hard time with his wife.

Archived