[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Last time I watched WGM was for the couple -TeukSo and also for cuts in Taemin+Naeun where Key and Eunji were paired up together.....However, after reading about this couple, I just had to continue watching WGM....The first episode is already full of humour and romantic skinship-gestures....they are so bold and out-spoken and unique as in unlike any other couple....Loving it >D<....Loving this couple .....Can't wait for more and more to come!!!!Kya~~~~~~~ *D<

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love this couple :x I'm glad Jae Rim is playful and easygoing to overcome his not so easy wife.. He's hot, he looks fun, he's bold in relationship and he seems mature and thoughtful person from the inside. :x I think So Eun will play hard to get in the show. It will be interesting to see how Jae Rim try to win her with his antics. I love this kind of tandem. Ahhh have to wait another week until the next episode!! :((

JaeEun3_zps0bb72132.jpg 

새 커플 송재림과 김소은을 맞이한 MBC '우리 결혼했어요' 측이 두 사람이 첫 촬영부터 반전 매력을 보였다고 밝혔다.

'우리 결혼했어요'의 선혜윤 PD는 20일 새 커플 송재림-김소은의 첫 등장을 앞두고 "두 사람의 만남이 길게 그려지지는 않지만 너무 솔직하고 가식이 없었다"고 털어놨다.

두 사람은 첫 만남부터 예측불가 엉뚱남과 솔직·화끈한 다혈질녀의 반전 모습으로 등장해 기대감을 높였다는 게 제작진의 전언이다.

선혜윤 PD에 따르면 드라마에서 과묵하고도 남성미 넘치는 역할을 주로 선보였던 송재림은 "보기와 다른 반전매력"의 소유자. 선 PD는 "본인을 가리거나 하는 것 없이 솔직하게 오픈하고 가식없이 감정이나 생각을 드러내더라"라며 "만나보니 이미지와 다르게 독특했다"고 회상했다.

여성스러운 외모로 귀엽고 청순한 캐릭터를 주로 선보였던 김소은 역시 보기와 다른 매력은 마찬가지였다고. 선혜윤 PD는 "송재림과 마찬가지로 실제 모습은 극중 이미지와 다른 면이 있었다"며 "아기자기할 줄 알았는데 오히려 솔직하고 털털한 면모가 매력있었다"고 말했다.

송재림과 김소은은 첫 만남부터 바로 얼굴을 마주하는 기존 '우리 결혼했어요' 커플들과 달리 블라인드 데이트를 통해 목소리와 대화만으로 상대를 추측하며 호감을 가질 수 있는 지 살피는 과정을 거쳤다는 후문.

"이런저런 다른 시도를 해보고 싶었다"는 선혜윤 PD는 "첫 방송부터 송재림 김소은 커플의 본격 만남이 많이 담기지는 않았다"고 밝혔다. 이어 선 PD는 "어찌나 솔직한지 둘 모두 빼지 않고 첫 만남부터 러브샷을 하는가하면 손을 척 잡는 등 진도(?)가 훅훅 나갔다"고 귀띔했다.

한편 송재림과 김소은이 첫 출연하는 '우리 결혼했어요'는 20일 오후 5시 전파를 탄다.

Source : Starnews

Translation of the Article is as shown below :- 

[We Got Married] Producer Seon Hye-Yoon Says, “Song Jae-Rim's and Kim So-Eun’s Reversal Charm Without Pretense...Quick Progress"

MBC [We Got Married] welcomed new couple, Song Jae-Rim and Kim So-Eun, and staff said they showed off reversal charm since the first shooting.

Having the new couple, Song Jae-Rim's and Kim So-Eun’s first appearance ahead on 20th Sep, [We Got Married] producer Seon Hye-Yoon said, “The couples' meeting scene won’t be portrayed for a long time but they were without pretense and so honest with each other.”

Staff said the couple raised sense of expectancy as they showed up at their first meeting with reversal images, unpredictable yet strange man and honest and short-tempered woman.

According to producer Seon Hye-Yoon, Song Jae-Rim who played a taciturn and manly character in dramas had a “reversal charm to what he looked like before” and producer Seon said, “He didn’t hide himself. He was honest and showed his thoughts and feelings without pretense” she added, “He was unusual unlike his image.”

Kim So-Eun with a girlish look, who mainly played a cute and innocent character also had a different charm to her image. Producer Seon said “Just like Song Jae-Rim, she had a different character to her image on dramas. I thought she would be cute and girlish however her easy-goingness and honesty were very attractive.”

Unlike previous couples of [We Got Married] who meet each other face-to-face from the first meeting, Song Jae-Rim and Kim So-Eun met each other through a blind date. It is said that the couple went through a procedure where they guessed each other's identities and predicted whether they will be able to have good feelings towards each other just by listening to each other’s voices.

Producer Seon Hye-Yoon who wanted to try different things also shared, “The couple's meeting is not portrayed in details in the first episode.” Also she added, “They were so honest, both of them didn’t refuse to have a love shot in their first meeting. They advanced quickly with skinship such as holding hands.”

[We Got Married] ‘Song Jae-Rim’ and ‘Kim So-Eun’ / Photo taken from MBC

Article taken from kofan

Reporter: Kim Hyun-Rok 

Translator: Chang Won-Kyung

Guest adniRose

just watch their 1st ep and i lurvvvve it.. stop WGM after poca-guri left and now i might start watching it back.. yayyy!there's many scene that i laugh my ashh of in the first ep.. when SE ask did her hubby dont have a hand?, when JR ask her who is she.. omgoshh this couple going to be so entertaining.. 
the only SJR drama that i watch is AoF and cant believe that suave killer IlHwa is such an adorkable guy in real life... and the sweetest girl KSE, she's such a chemistry maker.. i ship her with many guy.. kkkk XDsooo excited for their next eps...bye2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862494

peaches_2280 said:Hi @dellrdl29, it's nice to meet you on this thread. :) Hee hee...my bad, think it may be more appropriate to phrase what he has written as "If any urgent matters crop up, do contact him at his cell phone number". Sorrie, I do have to admit that sometimes, in my rush to do the translations, I will usually just use the first words and phrases that come to my mind or at times, it's also based on my own personal experiences. I do find English Language to be one of the most fascinating languages to me cos many words can have different connotative meanings to them.  
Hi everyone! Thanks for your encouraging words and compliments. :) Like I have shared with @Tinkiebell, I've been on a hiatus from the Soompi Forums for quite a while so I haven't been doing translations for quite some time. I do apologise for any inaccuracies in my translations too.^:)^  As I'm not a native speaker of the Korean language and I wouldn't consider myself to be a really diligent student and perhaps I may be a rather difficult student to teach cos I tend to question too much and it frustrates my seonsaengnim (who is my hubby too). 
I'll try my best to help out with the translations in spite of my inadequacies for I do like our JaeEun couple and definitely am looking forward to seeing them developing a strong chemistry with the other and of course not forgetting all their fun, enjoyable times spent together and their lovey-dovey moments too. :\">

Hard to believe these two are 25 and 29, they seem much younger. I like the dynamic so far but I hope they don't end up like the jung-jung couple. I think he might be a bit of a player but I don't think she will put up with much.As for her hitting him I can see why people were uncomfortable with it but I watched it again and even though her fist was closed, it looks like she pulled her punch and didn't follow through so it probably wasn't as hard as we think. Plus with WGM they always add in sounds to make things seem worse than they are.  And with his muscles, it probably tickled. 

Is is Saturday yet?
I swear the wait is killing me!
The way I spazz at this couple, brings back memories of how I spazzed during season 1 of WGM...it's insane!  8-}
and why can't they release like BTS photos, studio pics, i dunno...something...I've been checking naver, daum and the official WGM site and nothing really new...
this is crazy given it's only the first episode...but it just shows how much of a pull they have on the audience!

really looking forward to their future "missions" and photoshoot! (why do I feel like they're gonna incorporate cats in it?! LOL! or even maybe include Ola (JR's cat) and Kun (SE's cat) on the actual photoshoot!)
Ahhhh so many possibilities! I wish I could make suggestions myself!...I mean these two really do have some fantastic visuals and look good on print! so really looking forward to that! 
8->

Guest bbn_love

I have a question do you know if SJR does his military duty or not? When not then will this couple end in January 2015? Because SJR is born in February. I read already some that he was in military I'm not sure

kickazzkris said: Is is Saturday yet?
The way I spazz at this couple, brings back memories of how I spazzed during season 1 of WGM...it's insane!  8-}
** I have rerun watched songeun couple every night since last Saturday , watching them make more happy and refreshing.**

anyeongg yeorobuunnnn....

love the first episode.. ahaha.. i love to see some skinship and i love the fact that Jae Rim do the effort to make it happen. hahaha.. he must love skinship. *highfive*

eh? there are some people who uncomfortable with So Eun hit him? why? i love seeing it.. hahaa.. somehow it reminds me of Adam couple with Ga In be the fierce and not so easy wife. way you go girl!

Both Jae Rim and So Eun have much in common with the other. Let's start creating a list of the commonalities they share...

1) Both are cat lovers and also keep pet cats at home.

2) Both are very conscious of their health and will pack their vitamin supplements along with them when they leave for a trip.

3) Both share the same thoughts whether they will be able to do well on the WGM programme.

4) Even though So Eun may seem to be kinda concerned about her imaginary husband's physical appearance, she has also mentioned earlier that she hopes he will be like a 'life partner' to her. This is pretty much aligned with Jae Rim's thoughts that he also hopes his wife would be someone whom he can relate well with and be on the same wavelength as him.

5) Their personalities are quite similar too. Cos both are very straight forward and will speak whatever is on their mind. They will openly show their likes and dislikes to each other. They are also bold in their interactions with the other so they don't attempt to hide if they dislike something.

6) Though Jae Rim may seem to be the more playful and mischievous of the two, So Eun has also displayed this side of her too when she chose to cover her face with her clutch bag causing Jae Rim to do the same. She has also shown that she won't give in to him that easily too. That's why he has remarked that she is a 'tough cookie'.

7) I think both also enjoy driving pretty much; So Eun driving her car and Jae Rim riding his motorbike.

8) They seem to be really at ease and comfortable with each other and probably, that's the reason why their skinship seems so natural too.

9) I feel both have really nice and charming smiles.

10) Last but not least, I strongly feel that they make a really lovely and adorable couple so I can foresee they will be a compatible match for each other.

JaeEun fans, please feel free to add to the list too...:)

It's really a wonderful sight to see all the beautiful gifs and pics on this thread and thanks for all the time and effort spent in posting the pics and creating the gifs of our lovely couple. :-bd I will save a couple of the pics and gifs and use them as wallpaper for my pc and laptop. Hee hee..though I would also love to use them for my iphone and ipad but I think it'd be better to reserve them for my personal pics instead. :)

P.S. Hi @Autumn_Bliss, it's nice to meet you on this thread. Hee...hee...I can certainly relate with what you've said. That's also the main reason why after doing recapping for a drama, I will always go on a hiatus. It's also largely due to my personal and work commitments too.

I watched Music & Lyrics mainly for So Eun cos I've no idea who Jun Ho was then since I don't really listen to Kpop. (Kpop fans, plse don't start throwing darts at me). Much as I really enjoy watching her on music and lyrics but she appears to be kinda shy, more subdued and serious in her interactions with Jun Ho. I don't seem to recall seeing this playful, bold and spontaneous side of her like she has shown to Jae Rim. Guess the PD of WGM is right to comment that we are seeing a different side of both their personalities as compared to the roles that they have always portrayed on TV.

I can't wait to watch their hilarious interactions in the next episode too but it would be nice if WGM was screened on a weekday instead cos I will never get to watch the live streaming of the show on a sat since it's family day so by the time, we get home, it's already late in the night. 

To peaches_2280..Thanks to beautiful translate...
Same with you..i hiatus from soompi for many years..., only lurk on fiction section...but because of them ( Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun ) , i'm back.....( i  forget my password ..uuuh)

KSE just adorable, i ship her with many co star.., and you can list many name for her costar..

C U all next time...reality call me again...

I've been coming here in this forum everyday and I've been reading all of your comments like you wanted to fast forward the day and make it saturday... ME TOOOO!!

I've been watching their episodes everyday... I hope Friday never comes and we wake up tomorrow in a bright saturday afternoon.

I have been suffering... (I think all of us) for days then on Saturday, we only get how minutes?

But guys have you seen Song Jae Rim's runway show?? You need an oxygen tank when you watch it!

Can I share a Link here??

Guest cherryqueen

@bbn_love I have searched about the army issue,but I haven't found anything.Anyway I think that couples on this season will be virtualy married for 30 episodes at least.I don't know if the ratings matter.

kickazzkris said: Is is Saturday yet?
and why can't they release like BTS photos, studio pics, i dunno...something...I've been checking naver, daum and the official WGM site and nothing really new...
this is crazy given it's only the first episode...but it just shows how much of a pull they have on the audience!

really looking forward to their future "missions" and photoshoot! (why do I feel like they're gonna incorporate cats in it?! LOL! or even maybe include Ola (JR's cat) and Kun (SE's cat) on the actual photoshoot!)
Ahhhh so many possibilities! I wish I could make suggestions myself!...I mean these two really do have some fantastic visuals and look good on print! so really looking forward to that! 
8->

Archived