[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

^^yup those two look like Ola and Leon...
speaking of cats, while I was re-watching their episode, I feel like the moment SE said she also had a cat, she was already a winner in JR 's book ;;)
can't forget that high-pitched "REALLY?!" from JR (which by the way, I think he realized he got too excited there for minute!) 

:))

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bbn_love said: I have a question do you know if SJR does his military duty or not? When not then will this couple end in January 2015? Because SJR is born in February. I read already some that he was in military I'm not sure

can we call this two the R couple yet?1.for their character REVERSAL - I have always assumed that Soeun and Jaerim like the shy and gentle sort but one episode in and I could not have been more wrong.He is so active in skinship and soeun is quite sassy too.Hehehe
2.for their RESEMBLANCE - they both love cats,couldn't leave supplements behind and have pretty much the same ideal type.
3.for their RIDICULOUSLY good look - no further elaboration needed.=P

4.for possible RATED scene in the future?hahahaha

Guest bbn_love

The Mermaid to end with 10 episodes On September 26, the representatives from the show revealed that The Mermaid will be cut from the original 16 episodes to 10 episodes. According to them, the shows needs to be funnier and intact while not losing the essence of the story, thus the cut. The Mermaid airs Thursday night on tvN. It will end next month. Posted by Liar Game Legendary Witch 전설의 마녀 Cr: the memaid Facebook :(( :(( :(( our SJR goes to be unemployed :((

Guest alexandrite

Hello! Been reading this thread on the quiet for the past week and I must say, this thread moves fairly quickly despite our couple only having been aired for one ep!

I've always liked KSE ever since her BOF days and she's always been amongst my fav actresses. I shipped her so much with Junho in M&L that I never dreamed I would ever ship her with other guys, but SJR's charms totally blew me away! He's a totally diff style from junho in M&L and (sorry to say this junho, but) I'm loving him with so eun!

From what I've seen of SJR so far, he seems like a fun guy who loves to play around, but he really does seem very sincere (and mature) on the prog. (Like when he's writing down those qns for so eun, and when he was thinking to himself in the dark room abt not proceeding too much or when he was asked what kind of person he wants to meet). He just says what's on his mind without trying too hard to put a mask on. (Even if he does try to act/look cool, his reactions and expressions totally give him away). I'm hoping so eun realizes this side of him as well and starts falling for him for real, cos it seems to me JR is the one that had fallen hard! (((((:

Guest alexandrite

@bbn_love‌ I'm sure jaerim's gonna be casted in another production real soon, he's popularity definitely's on the rise rn.

On another note, his break might just give him more time to focus on so eun and think of more ways to win her heart :P

Guest warnamagenta

Hello guys..
I've been reading this thread quietly and decided to spazzing here..
This couple got my attention when first announced, i always like Kim So Eun since BoF era. I didn't know Song Jae Rim very well, but based what i saw last episode,i think he's type playful
Anyway,,this is WGM Preview for tomorrow

20140926_1411703987_48021600_1.jpg

송재림♡김소은 커플, “대학 선배 vs 연기 선배”
팽팽한 신경전 “주도권은 누구에게?!”

MBC [우리 결혼했어요-시즌4]의 새 커플 송재림♡김소은 커플이 신혼집에 입주한다.

지 난 방송, ‘블라인드 데이트’를 통해 어둠속에서 특별한 첫 만남을 가진 송재림♡김소은 커플. 결혼 첫날부터 신혼집 입주 미션을 받고 집으로 향하던 두 사람은 같은 애묘인이라는 것 이외에 같은 대학 동문 선후배 사이라는 공통점을 발견한다. 반색하던 송재림은 “선배라고 부르라”며 기선제압을 시도하지만, 김소은은 “연기는 내가 선배”라고 맞대응하며 주도권 싸움의 서막을 알렸다. 송재림은 속마음 인터뷰를 통해 “쉬운 여자 아니다. 마음에 든다”며 호감을 드러냈다고.

드디어 신혼집에 입성한 두 사람은 집을 둘러보기 시작하고, 만족스러워하는 김소은과 달리 송재림은 “중요한 것이 없다”며 울상 짓는데... 그 이유는 과연?

신혼집 구경을 마치고 짐 풀기에 나선 송재림♡김소은 커플. 꼼꼼하게 정리정돈 된 송재림의 짐에 반해 잔뜩 헝클어진 김소은의 짐 상태에 송재림은 “정리정돈은 내 몫”이라며 닥칠 결혼생활에 대한 불안을 드러냈다.

한 편, 첫 만남부터 범상치 않은 말과 행동으로 끊임없이 김소은을 당황하게 한 송재림. 진한 아이컨택은 기본, 자연스러운 어깨동무와 손발 오그라드는 느끼한 멘트까지 거침없는 상남자 송재림의 스킨십에 김소은은 “능글맞더라. 하지만 귀엽다”며 싫지 않음을 밝혔다.

반전에 반전을 거듭하는 송재림♡김소은 커플의 신혼집 입성기는 오는 27일(토) 오후 4시 35분 MBC [우리 결혼했어요-시즌4]에서 방송된다.

Guest Tinkiebell

Just wanna share this information for those who will be watching the live streaming tomorrow:
Due to Asian Games, tomorrow's episode of WGM will be aired 30 minutes earlier at 16.35 KST.

So, don't miss it :)

[info Schedule] 140926 Kim So Eun, Song Il Gook, Do Ji Won from 'Entangled' will attend opening ceremony the 19th Busan International Film Festival, Oct 2nd. (via kimsoeunbar)1233992_629177343867283_8571025295436811

[News] 140926 'WGM' Kim Soeun Jaerim-Song, the first university Senior vs. "Act" which is the winner? 
Last week, the new partner Kim Soeun-song Jaerim met for the first time only in a way that is "Blind Date in the dark." And this week, we will see that the "newlyweds" moves into a new house. In addition to colleagues interested in cats has also been found in common among them are the senior-junior "relationship." 
Because this is the first alumnus of the University Jaerim the song said, "call me", but with that sunbae santainya Soeun Kim replied, "in the field of acting I'm high." 
Their initiative launches a battle. In the interview Jaerim song says, "it (soeun) not an easy girl I like".. 
They finally find a new home and look around the room, unlike Kim Soeun that satisfies different song Jaerim complained said "the most important thing is not ..." in the end, what then is the reason?Furthermore, skinship demonstrated since the beginning, so a bit Kim Soeun flipped. Soeun Kim said, "is very smart but funny. "
Given the existence of impressions for the Asian Games, the WGM episode aired on September 27 at 16.35 KST (14 h 35 GMT) Source: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode LSD = & mid = & sid1 sec = 106 & oid = 382 & aid = 0000262539, http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000048208 trans kimsoeunina (Translated by Bing)10359897_629190327199318_697709829259737

@Tinkiebell & @ Donas thanks for information...
wow, 2  So Eun movies became list in film festival..Mourning Grave in Channes, and Entangled in Busan International Film Festival...
When i came to this forum, i see so many on line in this forum, please comment, sharing about our couple..

i love the way Jae Rim .. um, what does it called?.. messing around with So Eun hair/head!

aaah. rephrase. i love whatever Jae Rim does to So Eun's head!!

sooo...adorable! thanks for posting that gif!

Archived