[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! :grin:

I hope everyone have a safe holidays and Have fun this christmas with your family and friends!

Thank you to everyone who are posting on this thread and are still keeping this thread alive! :heart:

Nothing can bring this ship down! This ship is very hard to knock down since this ship has been alive for so long! Darling Couple Fighting!

Let's look forward to the new year and to new events! You'll never know, next year could be amazing and filled with amazing Darling Couple news!!

It's now christmas and it's cold... maybe our Darling Couple are snuggling each other to keep each other warm this christmas since they are both in Busan :phew:

MqWqNfz.gif

• Like 8

On 12/22/2016 at 5:53 PM, mujay said:

:glasses:bahara,..i do not know who are you or when you come to this tread, but i looooveee all your post

Let's dating drive darling...oh you say ..Busan...well this is need lambhorgini then...

happy delulu darlings...:astonished:17.jpg&key=d1c0d28c02690f386935136511c62

Aww TnX SOoooOooo Much Sweetie for loving my post :wub: I was silent lurker here for a long time & some Haters made me want to log in :)

Actully all posts on this thread are really lovely...such a great atmosphere caz I see True supporting for both SH & JS on this thread and even though I'm veryyy busy these days with college & so many events  but I check this forum a lot and how enjoyable our forum is TnX to Darling , Darling Shippers  here  :)

I just read some news about suzy-LMH & KWB-SMA Double dating ( don't  know how reliable it is I read on one of suzy's fan page)  :grin: I know I shouldn't bring another ship name in our thread but just for fun ..it could be So intresting if JS & SH do it with KWB & SMA ...and I know Lee sung kyung & yun kyun sang aren't dating but it could be so funny if they do this Double Dating thingy together ( Sh-JS / LSK - YKS )  as we know this is Square friendship :blush: and imagine that as JS & Suzy  will work together on their New drama soon and they will become closer...so just imagine if it will be triplicate Dating ( SH-JS & SMA-KWB & LMH-Suzy ) and  except SMA they are all worked together as drama couple ...Exchanging their Drama GF/BF with their real one  :grin: 

I know it is Over Delulu but "  It's Ok Thats Love" ;)

• Like 6

Shin Hye IG update: 

Translation: 영화 #침묵 과 함께 즐거운 크리스마스 보내세요!! #산타태산 #루돌프희정 #민식선배님 #최고 :     (together with/ from) movie #silence have a pleasant Christmas #santa taesan #rudolph hwejong #minseok sunbaenim #best

Baby girl is working on Christmas... Where is our Samchoon? :P

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, melonchan said:

Guess who has a cat now? Or is being visited by a cat. I see what you did there, Jong Suk.

This is more than fact..rofl....

How to shout haters mouth with hillarious style.:glasses:..Lee jong suk...you are my best sweet boy...lol.

Ooops double paste....don't mind me 

I just to happy be darling shipper ...:blush:

• Like 12

18 hours ago, irenetan said:

Just for fun. :blush:

He has a silver iPhone 7 now.. :D

Surprisingly it made its appearance not much after his birthday.. ahem.. :phew: 

It even makes an appearance in the Seven first kisses episode.

For all those who want to see it, it's episode 7 (that features Lee Jong Suk) and it's available on most drama websites.. got released yesterday.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, mujay said:

This is more than fact..rofl....

How to shout haters mouth with hillarious style.:glasses:..Lee jong suk...you are my best sweet boy...lol.

Ooops double paste....don't mind me 

I just to happy be darling shipper ...:blush:

hahahhaaa... there are the best couple ever. hehehheheheee   can't stop smiling... as we know SH cat's name is harry. wonder what's his cat's name? maybe there will be another coincidence.... love it

2 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

He has a silver iPhone 7 now.. :D

Surprisingly it made its appearance not much after his birthday.. ahem.. :phew: 

really he has Iphone 7 now? how do you know that?

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Gwen Babykidz HayatiRut said:

hahahhaaa... there are the best couple ever. hehehheheheee   can't stop smiling... as we know SH cat's name is harry. wonder what's his cat's name? maybe there will be another coincidence.... love it

really he has Iphone 7 now? how do you know that?

Gwen the answer is Sally:blink:

• Like 10

Hahahaha... I had to log on to this thread just because I was surprised to see a cat in joongsuk's instagram!! In my honest opinion it couldn't have just happened just by coincidence. He is definitely trolling fans.. Im sure he keeps in contact with the costar that he used pick up and hang out with late into the night... I still can't believe they denied the dating rumor article...... 

• Like 11

EYVpU6n.png

According to a nurse at the vet clinic Jong Suk visited few days ago, Jong Suk was there not for his pet dog Saja but because he found an injured stray cat while filming for "VIP" in Busan. Not sure if the cat he posted in his IG is the same cat though. 

Info via: xina-李钟硕叫钟钟

• Like 11