[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

1 hour ago, bahara said:

Yeah..but I'm  not sure if SH invited him maybe DO caz he & KWB are close friends as well... :)

I think they both did.

Sh is very busy these days. Like she said on her insta she cant even hear her cats voice only in the night and morning. Im sure she will support him.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, guestpineapplejam said:

I love Darling Couple!

:blush:@akinahana89,...lol...oh dear moderator, thank you so much to quick action..:wub:

Wonder why this buzzy bug still need to stung darling shipper...

How come jelaous and stink heart is so severe on her...rofl...

Moderator bravo...Good job.:heart:

• Like 9

When the pest spread hate here...86bbd3e75d.png&key=a0b8865e1893bfbec42d7like irene says" our tread need a cat to catch a mouse but why seem he so lazy to do so..??

Think again because the pxxxx mouse not worthy our attention..just blaaaaaah for her.

Hail darling shipper...peace and love for all of you:wub:

Credit to owner that's photo.

• Like 8

your just insecure with this ship thats why your still annoying the others....

go to your ship and make them solid to your ship to last for years...maybe after the new drama of ljs you will transfer again to its new co star...lets see after you reach 1 year...

here still going strong...even many typhoon like you who still going around...

• Like 9

TADAAAAA!!! i'm here :D:D:D 

and seriously what the heck !!! -_--_--_- those "insects" always intruding here and they think they could make this ship sink that easily !!! woaahh are they THAT jealous ?? hey "whoever you are" ... how about you live your life, you ship your people, and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?? 

anywhoooooooo ... *back to happy mood* :D:D:D yess i'm so happy because i've just heard recently that they were both in busan the same time  ?? one for filming his movie and the other for her fansign and stuff or whatever hhh .. AGAIN .. what a coincidence :D 

and seriously .. about our boy meeting his co-star i couldn't be more happy about the reaction and his smile hahahah it definately tells ALOT guys hihih don't get this the other way around .. just remember in twenty premiere how our darling totally avoided each other and were coming together and that parking lot phone calls hahahah .. now today (or yesterday or whatever) .. he was all smiley just like i would do and normally anyone would do when meeting someone you haven't seen in a while (couples don't do that hahaha) .. it's a good friend... only that kkkkkk !! 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, guestpineapplejam said:

they indeed arrived together and yes i saw that..

before that moment that u mention.. theyre arrived together, JS went first and behind JS is his woman follow him.. just couple of seconds before they walk the red carpet and do press photo.. 

u guys always laugh at us behind our back and say that we are delulu.. guess what? who is being delulu all this time. and im not a coward like u who talking at the back.. im talking at ur face now in ur home.

u just a bunch of 5 year old kids who believe about secret relationship things, secret gf/bf things and ignored the truth and the real thing out there.. u choose to close ur eyes and only using that "D" news and articel as a proof. and that news was 1-2 years ago??

well i am not saying dispatch is lies.. the things is JS is denied what the dispatch say. So.. u can conclude it urself.

hey there :) i'm sparing you this one post just to ask you this .. why wouldn't they come together? they are friends anyway ! 

don't bother answering! you can see yourself out from this thread ! bye :wub:

On 15/12/2016 at 8:31 AM, pinocchioAsh said:

901 already :D

I love this troll.. she makes the thread unite and move forward! :D

Troll away, my friend, Troll away!

hahaahaha god i love this hahahahaha :D 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

TADAAAAA!!! i'm here :D:D:D 

and seriously what the heck !!! -_--_--_- those "insects" always intruding here and they think they could make this ship sink that easily !!! woaahh are they THAT jealous ?? hey "whoever you are" ... how about you live your life, you ship your people, and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?? 

anywhoooooooo ... *back to happy mood* :D:D:D yess i'm so happy because i've just heard recently that they were both in busan the same time  ?? one for filming his movie and the other for her fansign and stuff or whatever hhh .. AGAIN .. what a coincidence :D 

and seriously .. about our boy meeting his co-star i couldn't be more happy about the reaction and his smile hahahah it definately tells ALOT guys hihih don't get this the other way around .. just remember in twenty premiere how our darling totally avoided each other and were coming together and that parking lot phone calls hahahah .. now today (or yesterday or whatever) .. he was all smiley just like i would do and normally anyone would do when meeting someone you haven't seen in a while (couples don't do that hahaha) .. it's a good friend... only that kkkkkk !! 

Oh yes forgot,even dispatch not bother with it, so do us..lol...

That's is tell the truth already...

So just pass the hype others who never touch to the point.:crazy:

Ignore even dispatch ignore that...hhhhhh

• Like 10

Ha ha ha deleted....i read those silly attacks...good job moderators!

Yeaahhh speechless...sadly she has bitterness and always feel unsecure. poor girl! 

This is my first shipping... is this kind of attack something usual happened in other threads as well?? ..:blink:

Aaahhh really uncomfortable....hope admin will totally solve this prob. 

I want to post my opinion, but this jerk made me think twice...ha ha ha ha dont wanna argue so just stay peacefully 

Ok lets keep supporting our Darlings...fighting!! :blush:

• Like 9

Guys don't waste your time reacting to pineapplejam comments. I think all of us here are highly educated and our level of understanding is high too. Instead of responding to her comment just enjoy our shipping if end of the day they're not together that's called faith for only god knows who are meant for each other for we they may end up with non celecrity as for now we just enjoy living in illusion coz that's what all shippers do. Continue supporting them in every project they do. Of course I agree with you that when an acquaintance suddenly the reaction is either to shake hands high five or pat on a shoulder or hug but if persons who are in a relationship esp in Korea they're more cautious trying to avoid each other as they don't have to shake hands or hug coz they always find time to see each other. You can see that when sh meets her mutual friends she is not even bother if there are people around same as js . Anyway let's enjoy shipping and don't waste your time commenting for all you know pj will be very happy. Remember we are of higher level than her .who cares whether we're not sure wether they're in a relationship or not most important we are as all shippers are the same living in illusions. But I will hold stay to this ship until they're committed to respect their partner and decision but I'll continue to support them . I'm hard fan of sh but js is the only one I ship with her maybe because of two many evidence and the only one caught by dispatch . Remember js sd he likes lady who always wear long skirt or dress if you notice every event sh is wearing either long dress or skirt. So guys let's enjoy shipping.

• Like 9