[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Pineapplejam I really pity you what do you mean you sh would find her own happiness so that her name won't be link to js you're making me laugh why did sh tell you she's not happy if you're not blind you can see how glowing shin hye is in her latest cf and pic specially Swarovski cf if she's not happy she won't be glowing and for your info sh doesn't like her name to be link to anyone but she is so shippable with all her co stars that she has the most shippers even lmh has gf yet many are still shipping them and for years the Yong shin shipper is still there and geunshin raeshin taecshin as you know tarcyeon admitted that he likes sh and even Taiwanese Daren admitted it twice and you know the tf boys the vocal said he has crush on sh so it's if she wants to have realationship it's not a problem . And how do u know js has a new girl did he tell you. Don't waste your time here just enjoy shipping ok? Now js will be paired with Suzy so are you going to tell after the drama that js has a new girl again and he already leave your actress ?funny right? I really pity you just like us darling shipper just enjoy. If one day they're with others then we'll celebrate for them coz their happiness is ours too. So clear your mind pineapplejam and just enjoy shipping.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, mamakorean said:

Did lee jong suk change his hairdresser? Our lovely troller said that right?

But this picture is from 3th November

Did he change or not?

If jenny is still his hairdresser, then sh is there too haha

No, he did not change his stylist. Jong Suk is with both Jennyhouse and Aluu. Don't listen to the words of a troller who can't even disclose her identity or get the facts right before acting like she knows everything. Her conduct doesn't justify her as a fan of Jong Suk. 

Sorry if I didn't reply to those who mentioned me in the thread. I just came back from attending a funeral this morning and getting ready for work now. So I'll catch up with you all later. In the meantime, have fun; and I hope the moderators have gotten rid of the pest for good. 

• Like 14

Busan??? :phew:... At least they'll say Hi, won't they?? Ha ha ha...

hmmm maybe JS would not attend Master premier, he met KWB before and uploaded his photo together ...seems like a sign he may not come but support him... :tears:...

aaahhh but maybe he'll come..... Just would not expect to see my darlings together..

what do you think friends? :blink:

@irenetan, thank you for clarification about his stylist....i wonder why this is so important for hater to mention... I thought stylist will be  something related to YG as his agent???  No?? Is Js the one who make decision?? 

hopefully soompi has fixed this virus...

Peace!

• Like 10

3 hours ago, isabelly said:

soo cutee!!! lovely shin hye with her kitty 

Ha ha ha cat??? I know someone who loves cat too... He said if he had to choose between a cat or a dog... He'd choose a dog coz a dog is loyal... Wk wkkkk wkkk ahhhhhh sweet! 

This remains me of TOM and JERRY... Remember friends?? :wub: i still remember how I was laughing reading all your comments about Tom n Jerry things years back.... Oooohhh How i wish we would be laughing and happy again like we used to be....

but good thing yes we're still... Hi hi hi...

• Like 8

Not coming :sweatingbullets:, see...dont think we gonna get them pictured together.... Wierd haa? Ha ha ha .... If just friends, come on..... Please attend no need to be afraid lah.... But yeaaaahh maybe his niece is busy...

my boy looks so tired... Haaaa maybe because of hanging out at Busan, filming n attending his BF VIP Premier.... Ha ha ha sorry... Just me with my naughty thinking....ignore my nonsense yaahh ...:blush:

• Like 10

Either this is another coincidence by our Darling Couple or the guy they are posing with always just wants the people he is with to do the peace sign in a picture HAHAHAHA XD (Hoping it is the former tho :)))))

I want to take these ig posts as a sign that they will have another cover shoot together since this was during millet's time which was last year and the pic owner just posted now. Fingers crossed that what I'm wishing will happen.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Sid01 said:

Not coming :sweatingbullets:, see...dont think we gonna get them pictured together.... Wierd haa? Ha ha ha .... If just friends, come on..... Please attend no need to be afraid lah.... But yeaaaahh maybe his niece is busy...

my boy looks so tired... Haaaa maybe because of hanging out at Busan, filming n attending his BF VIP Premier.... Ha ha ha sorry... Just me with my naughty thinking....ignore my nonsense yaahh ...:blush:

why she didn't go! why :bawling: hahaha .... they  are making my life so difficult ahahaha

if ljs w co star can go.....shin hye why you don't?:phew:  are u busy? or are you careful? hahaha come on girl don't be so careful hahaah or koreans fans are  jealous?? haha ooough girl! our shippers lives are so difficult

• Like 8

3 hours ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

Either this is another coincidence by our Darling Couple or the guy they are posing with always just wants the people he is with to do the peace sign in a picture HAHAHAHA XD (Hoping it is the former tho :)))))

I want to take these ig posts as a sign that they will have another cover shoot together since this was during millet's time which was last year and the pic owner just posted now. Fingers crossed that what I'm wishing will happen.

Actually more than cover shoot I want their last 2 CF's BTS ( for winter & Autumn ) ...like what we had last year for their Old CF ( the one that tvN released )  but it's seems like Dream to be happen so if this ajushi being nice to us to release some couple thing I will Love him ..no matter if he'll delete that later just like Jo So won PD-nim ;)

But what if somthing like that will happen again I remember how I was surprise when saw that & at first I thought it was old one..awww 

Happy to see our Dear JS at Master VIP premier . . and It would be surprise if SH attended too caz after Dispatch seeing them among public is tooooooooooooooooo hard & near to impossible  as we just saw them once Bcaz of premier Minister Award and it was veryyy imp event that they couldn't do anything ... so when would be next one ? Baeksang maybe nor no ? awww really miss them ...miss SBS Drama Award 2014... miss Chanel Event ...miss Thailand as well..miss Dearest Darling : )

• Like 7