[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Lol... @mygirls She is shameless to ask me this qn when she doesn't know me at all (esp she has a tendancy to misinterpret my post in the thread...). Also, what have I been doing from August 2016 (& before) until recently compared to what she has done for JS and HHJ during this period? :blink:

• Like 10

6 hours ago, itrashwhatiwanttg said:

pfffttt :tongue:

SO LAST YEAR~~~

and where were u been in Agustus 2016 until today that u dont know what is happening right now??

Dude

Hehehe

I'm still waiting for what you said(some sort of announcement on Feb 22)where is it by then?it's already half of March? Your too proud of your self saying that were only pathetic here

(this just a thread with lies, a bunch of delusions liar and fake story.. HA HA HA

be ready and be prepared for SOMETHING BIG guys!!!!

this pathetic ship will sink in NO TIME!!! B)B) )

I think you,yourself living with lies,much delusional and fake story..wake up dude your to pathetic saying words here with much expectation than us....

So please refrain from saying any bad words here if you!yourself is not 100% sure of your own statement ,such a liar....Dude still counting March 17,18,19,20,..................then April, may, June, July, August, September, October, Nov,Dec. .....

Hahahahaha....waiting

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Lol... @mygirls She is shameless to ask me this qn when she doesn't know me at all. Also, what have I been doing from August 2016 (& before) until recently compared to what she has done for JS and HHJ during this period? :blink:

It means she isn't one of JS fans...she is just  a sick girl who has lost her pure heart... 

everytime she comes here she's ready to slap her own face and funny... She is addicted to it... :D... 

Peace! 

Have a good bright day my fellas... :wub:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, irenetan said:

Lol... @mygirls She is shameless to ask me this qn when she doesn't know me at all (esp she has a tendancy to misinterpret my post in the thread...). Also, what have I been doing from August 2016 (& before) until recently compared to what she has done for JS and HHJ during this period? :blink:

@irenetan.....Wow!  Its strange how people always make assumptions....strange thing is she is not even wanted here!...@itrashwhatiwantgg, please go to your ship and spazz over there...GOZU! KA!  Spray doesn't help, we need to Zap and exterminate!

Image result for gif exterminator

• Like 12

hey i have this feeling that we'll be able to see ouri shin hye in JS's movie "VIP" vip premiere .. but not the other way around in her movie "silent witness" ... she's got TONS of friends and him coming would be suspected .. but her coming alongside with woobin and kyung sung and hyong that would be okay i guess .. don't you think ?? 

i hope that comes true!! how i WISH to see them together again!!! 

• Like 13

19 hours ago, MarieJose said:

hey i have this feeling that we'll be able to see ouri shin hye in JS's movie "VIP" vip premiere .. but not the other way around in her movie "silent witness" ... she's got TONS of friends and him coming would be suspected .. but her coming alongside with woobin and kyung sung and hyong that would be okay i guess .. don't you think ?? 

i hope that comes true!! how i WISH to see them together again!!! 

yeah please god i want to see "THE AVENGER TEAM". hehehheheheeee

• Like 10

Guess what ladies.. :D

Pinocchio is the only drama with not ONE but TWO posters at her parents restaurant :D I SWEAR I COULD CRY RIGHT NOW! :D

Do wait for the pictures :wub: will send them in a while.. :)

P.S: Her mum is so sweet :heart: I have a sprained and bandaged foot, so she fussed over where i got to sit..LOVE! 

• Like 13

45 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Guess what ladies.. :D

Pinocchio is the only drama with not ONE but TWO posters at her parents restaurant :D I SWEAR I COULD CRY RIGHT NOW! :D

Do wait for the pictures :wub: will send them in a while.. :)

P.S: Her mum is so sweet :heart: I have a sprained and bandaged foot, so she fussed over where i got to sit..LOVE! 

wow.... are you in her parents resto right now @pinocchioAsh? so envy of you. when can i go there? her mom is so kind... did you spot our shin hye there?

• Like 8

Okay... Here they are

17358770_10154955488851221_8160984926750

17359170_10154955489441221_4686027536556

17390836_10154955490236221_8085725016150

17359197_10154955490886221_3954477537420

17390840_10154955491591221_1925349263573

I could literally cry! Like i said, i had a sprained leg so I was limping. And when I reached the place was full, kind of.. but she fussed around and made me sit on the nearest table.. and then she laughed when she saw that I had a Mister Buckwheat plushie with me :D I asked if I could click pictures and the staff was nice about it. (Though i felt odd about clicking too much) Then as i was leaving she asked me where I was from and if I was a student (facepalm!) She seemed surprised when i said I was an architect (facepalm again :D ) I told her that I love Shin Hye's dramas and that she's one of my favourite actresses and she laughed and said thank you.. 

Gaaahhhhh.. this was probably the highlight of my trip! Loved loved loved her mum! No wonder her daughter is so lovable!! :wub: It runs in the family :bawling: I still cannot believe that I actually had a conversation with her mum!!

Also also also.. there were more knick-knacks around.. Pictures of her as In Ha with cute captions.. an old picture of the Royal Tailor.. another one of Heartstrings..Mamonde and an old Heirs poster at the back.. didn't get pics of them.. felt like i would be imposing..

P.S: Both Pinocchio posters were in the front of the store. The large one at the entrance, and the one with the four of them at the other corner. And tiny Shin Hye figurines with the Pinocchio In Ha picture thingy in the front, right next to where I sat..

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Gwen Babykidz HayatiRut said:

wow.... are you in her parents resto right now @pinocchioAsh? so envy of you. when can i go there? her mom is so kind... did you spot our shin hye there?

I wish i could have.. i didn't though.. though i was around the place where Jong Suk had his shooting today, by chance :D didn't get a chance to stop and watch though.. didn't see him properly

@Sid01 I wish i could have seen either of them.. i probably won't have the time this time.. but next year for sure.. next year needs to be here fast.. :heart:

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I could literally cry! Like i said, i had a sprained leg so I was limping. And when I reached the place was full, kind of.. but she fussed around and made me sit on the nearest table.. and then she laughed when she saw that I had a Mister Buckwheat plushie with me :D I asked if I could click pictures and the staff was nice about it. (Though i felt odd about clicking too much) Then as i was leaving she asked me where I was from and if I was a student (facepalm!) She seemed surprised when i said I was an architect (facepalm again :D ) I told her that I love Shin Hye's dramas and that she's one of my favourite actresses and she laughed and said thank you.. 

Gaaahhhhh.. this was probably the highlight of my trip! Loved loved loved her mum! No wonder her daughter is so lovable!! :wub: It runs in the family :bawling: I still cannot believe that I actually had a conversation with her mum!!

Also also also.. there were more knick-knacks around.. Pictures of her as In Ha with cute captions.. an old picture of the Royal Tailor.. another one of Heartstrings..Mamonde and an old Heirs poster at the back.. didn't get pics of them.. felt like i would be imposing..

P.S: Both Pinocchio posters were in the front of the store. The large one at the entrance, and the one with the four of them at the other corner. And tiny Shin Hye figurines with the Pinocchio In Ha picture thingy in the front, right next to where I sat..

hahaha! I had a nice laugh while reading this! It sounds like you're having a nice time so far!! I'm really envying you so much right now Ash!!! But are you alright?? I'm worried about that sprained leg... :/  Don't over work your leg!

Let's hope you'll somehow run into Jong Suk or Shin Hye before you leave Korea! (don't forget to post us pics if you do see them!!)

• Like 11