[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

KPOP HERALD

(SBS)
The drama “Pinocchio,” starring actress Park Shin-hye and actor Lee Jong-suk, will start its second act on Wednesday.

Comprised of 20 episodes, the drama finished airing half of its episodes last week. Its 11th episode will start with Lee’s character, Choi Dal-po, revealing his true identity as Ki Ha-myung to his long-lost brother Ki Jae-myung.

(SBS)
As the trailer for the upcoming episode also revealed Ki Ha-myung making his first news report, viewers are wondering how the tragic story of the two brothers will unfold in the second act.

Meanwhile, the discord between Park’s character, Choi In-ha, and her mother is expected to worsen. In the 10th episode, broadcast last Thursday, Choi publicly criticizes her mother’s professionalism as journalist. Drama fans are wondering how the relationship between the two will turn out.

(SBS)
“Pinocchio” is drawing more and more attention from both domestic and international viewers, and has clinched the top slot in viewer ratings among Wednesday-Thursday dramas.

The key reasons for its success have been its unique focus on the lives of TV news reporters, its realistic portrayal of South Korean journalism and the romance between the two hallyu stars.

The rom-com is about a man who lives under a fake name and a woman who cannot lie because she has the rare condition “Pinocchio syndrome.” It airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on SBS.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412171236589524156_2  

dramafan100 said: 6 pages to get this forum to 500 pages.
I want to know who is active right now.  If 5 of you are reading this post like right now, then each of you have a target to do 1 page.
Write an essay about anything that stood out to you in the drama and and post it..  Make it atleast 2-3 paragraphs.  Post some nice pictures.
Before  he episode airs - this fourm will have 500 ages.  Else, we are not true fans i think.
Write something... My next post will be about something I felt strongly about....

few more hours Chingus! i will definitely rely on your live recaps. So for those who will be doing the live recaps, thank you so much in advance. :D

(Live streaming in our country is almost impossible due to terrible internet speed)

New behind cuts of Kim Young Gwang unleashed

Dec. 17, 2014

Source:en.starnnews.com

20141217093632_5490d010c3c75_1.jpg

New behind cuts of Kim Young Gwang were unleashed.

On December 17th, Kim Young Gwang uploaded the photos on his official Weibo, and wrote, "Microphoen man Bum Jo."

The photos were taken during one of the shootings for drama 'Pinocchio,' and in the photos, Kim Young Gwang is helping a sound engineer, holding a microphone.

Kim Young Gwang is holding a huge microphone pole, and it is said that all of the staffs showed great reactions for his tall height.

Even though he was going through endless all-nighter shootings, he helped the staffs without taking a separate break, and all of the staffs expressed great appreciation to him

Kim Young Gwang is playing in 'Pinocchio' as a guy named Seo Bum Jo, who was brought up in a wealthy family background. However, he never reveals his wealth to others, and many viewers are showing great reactions for his great performance on the drama.

Meanwhile, 'Pinocchio' airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

It seemed we have to go that direction before we have a happy ending.

Like most members here said, there will be more kissing scene before you know it.

We had the toast kiss, then the beautiful kiss scene with the snow, and then a goodbye kiss...before you know it, there would be a non-stop kiss!!

(Imagination gone wild again...)

:D

CAN PARK SHIN HYE HANDLE THAT KIND OF SCENE? Oh em gee this is exoiting! *no need to worry, she has an amazing tutor* eherm ljs oppa eherm

Wow it's my first time seeing all the main casts updated their ig on the same day! 

:)

) =)) I'm so happy to see their photos together (to ease our tension for tonight's ep?) 3 more pages until we reach 500! 

Well, directornim instructed them to do that soooo....

B-)