[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest rogue0716

The couple turtle neck sweaters AND possessive arm grab? They might as well take out an ad that declares they're both taken! Or a his and hers shirt with "HE IS MINE!" and "SHE IS MINE!" written on the front and arrows pointing at each other. LOL. I kid. Those thoughts weren't suppose to leave the privacy of my fantasy-ridden mind. But these four together are just fantastic and I'm glad that despite the ruthless demands and lack of rest, they find time to enjoy each other's company. I feel like all four of them are similar in their laidback personalities. What a wonderfully put together cast!

Hello, Wednesday! You tortured me with the slow crawl of hours and now that you're here, I don't know whether to embrace you or strangle you. Our Darling Couple is going to be tested, aren't they? But I fear nothing, for theirs is the kind of love born out of years of loyalty to each other and a passion newly discovered. Therefore, bring on the heartache! Whispers reverently, "because the rainbow comes after the rain." Heh.

class="at_ttl"'Pinocchio' Rules In Kdramastars Poll

Pinocchio

Wow. That was a big upset in just one polling day. In the kdramastars poll for best drama of the year, "Pinocchio" edged "You Who Came From The Stars" from first place with a whopping 58.61 percent of the vote.

"Pinocchio," which stars Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, is the day's hands-down favorite.

"You Who Came From The Stars," starring Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun, is no longer even in the same drama league, as today it only commanded 18.96 percent of the vote. "It's Okay, It's Love" came in third with a mere 6.17 percent of the vote, while "Emergency Couple" earned 3.16 percent of the vote.

After that the scores dropped less steeply. "The Night Watchman's Journal" had 2.66 percent and "Doctor Stranger earned 2.36 percent.

And there was a big upset in the Best Actor category too. The first place no longer goes to Kim Soo Hyun, star of "You Who Came From The Stars."

CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa, the star of "The Three Musketeers," now claims first place with a resounding 43.11 percent of the vote. Kim Soo Hyun has fallen to third place with only 14.57 percent of the vote, while Lee Jong Suk is in second place with 29.51 percent of the vote.

After that it's a sharp drop in percentage. Jo In Sung, the star of "It's Okay, It's Love," is in fourth place with 3.15 percent and Choi Jin Hyuk, who appeared in three dramas this year, has 2.53 percent of the vote.

Less surprising are the results of the Best Actress category. Park Shin Hye, the star of Pinocchio," remains in first place with a score of 63.56 percent. The runners up will have a hard time competing. Jun Ji Hyun, star of "You Who Came From The Stars" only earned 10.9 percent of the vote. She was followed by Gu Hye Sun, star of "Angel Eyes," at 7.7 percent. In fourth place was Song Ji Hyo, star of "Emergency Couple" with 5.11 percent. Gong Hyo Jin, star of "It's Okay It's Love," was in fifth place with 3.52 percent of the vote.

If you are happy with these results, keep voting. Vote every day so your favorite stays on top. If you think the results should be different, vote too. Let us know who you think the year's winners are.

You can cast your vote at http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-k-dramas-2014

Cr:kdramastars

@MitzB‌ said

We had the toast kiss, then the beautiful kiss scene with the snow, and then a goodbye kiss...before you know it, there would be a non-stop kiss!!

(Imagination gone wild again...)

Then we should prepare our breath. No breathing can occurred during repeatedly kiss scenes.

Please Keep Voting  For Lee Jong Suk as "Favorite Kdrama Actor in 2014" he is in the 2nd place
Vote: http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-korean-drama-actor-2014 

" Pinocchio " & "Park Shin Hye" are in 1 st place for best drama & best actress in 2014 

But keep voting for them too  : http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-k-dramas-2014

Guest leeindia

Ah finally voted on kdramamasters.....guys advance happy 500+ pages.....can't wait 4 tonight ep.

.....loved ther selfis.... >:D<

Feeling so sad after d pic tonight pic....guessing d scene is before or after inha getting drunk.

I think writers have a lot of faith in ljs.....they whatever hard lines they give him he will deliver...

Sorry 4 long post.....n advance thanks 4 tonight recap n screen cap..........Pinocchio fightingfighting :)>-

Hello chingus, I know we're all anticipating the next eps of Pinocchio, but can I say I'm really, really scared for the inevitable time jump? :-SS There was one at the end of Heirs which I was unsure of whether a liked it or not, and we've already had 2 time jumps in Pinocchio. The first one was understandable, it was just the backstory and I much rather hot sexy and cute Dal-In then their child actors, no offence to the little kids :)) The second time jump from Dal-In at high school to 8 years later? I know Asians hardly age, but how can both Dal-In look exactly the same as they did 8 years ago? =)) that was funny though. The thing with the high school time jump, and with most time jumps, is that I'm curious as to what happened during those years that we skipped. You can't seriously tell me that nothing eventful happened during those 8 years, right? There must have been some cute and sexy Dal-In moments :(( show us!

@ParkH please delete the pictures from your quote! This thread had a warning last week bcs of not following the soompi rules :(

Still couple of hours :D yippy! Guys please please update us with as many screencaps as you can :D we accept them all!

We got IG updates runway today.

Even the official Pinocchio IG uploaded 2 photos in a row

나랑도 #순대국밥 먹어요 #내가살게 #구질구질하게굴지않을게요2 #피노키오 #pinocchio #이종석 #박신혜

A photo posted by SBS 드라마 피노키오 공식계정 (@sbs_drama_pinocchio) on Dec 17, 2014 at 12:16am PST