[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

sleepykid said:

pin.jpg
(open link I drew arrows to show Jong Suk's arm and Shin Hye's arm)

Shin Hye has her arms linked around Jong Suk's arm!!!!! 
사랑스러운 우리 인하 유래 범조랑 순대국 먹으러 가는 길.. 하.. 11부!!.. 최근 들어 가장 힘든 일주일이었던 것 같아!! 그러니까 오늘 방송은 꼭 봐야 해!!

English Translation: On the way to eat Sundaeguk with our lovable Inha, Yoorae, and Beomjo...Ha...11 episode!...I believe this was one of the tiring week I ever had!! You NEED to watch the broadcast today!!! 

Sorry for the horrible translations. If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

LOL I have finals so I have to leave again. Adios. Hope that you like my small present while I am away! 

kajimaaaaa @TheFoodMonster .. jeebbbaaalllllll !!!

btw thx for you translateing .. hahaha you bold the word *our lovable Inha* =))

@TheFoodMonster thank you too for the translation! I hope even if it says goodbye kiss it will be only at the end of episode and it will take only max 1 ep :D

Park, Lee kiss in tears

The preview photos of SBS’ “Pinocchio” were revealed on Wednesday, showing actress Park Shin-hye and actor Lee Jong-suk kissing with tearful eyes.

In the photos, junior reporters Choi Dal-po (Lee) and Choi In-ha (Park) are kissing in the dark. In-ha’s tearful eyes foretell the looming plight in their love.

(SBS)

“The next episodes will focus more on the sad and rocky relationship between Dal-po and In-ha,” the TV station said in a statement.

Starring Park, Lee, Lee Yu-bi and Kim Young-kwang, “Pinocchio” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)
source:http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412171434130488505_2

Fuzzy earmuffs keep Lee Jong-suk going in the cold

Dec. 17, 2014

Source:http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412171443110543979_2&pv=1

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2014121 Actor Lee Jong-suk has his own survival tactics to fight off the biting cold, a behind-the-scene photo of SBS’ “Pinocchio” showed on Wednesday.

In the photo that was released by Lee’s agency Wellmade Entertainment, the Korean heartthrob is fully armed with a thick down jacket, hand heating patches, wrap-style blanket and above all, fuzzy earmuffs.

“Lee Jong-suk has been burning with passion these days, and even the scything cold of the outdoor production settings could not take him down,” Wellmade Entertainment said in a statement.

The actor kindly offered some of his heat patches to the drama production staff, the agency added.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

[#Pinocchio Official IG] #피노키오 공식 인스타그램(2014.12.17) #匹諾曹 #ピノキオ #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ http://instagram.com/p/wshK4wDMuN/ 

B5CRvvgCQAA_DUm.jpgB5CRvvICcAASsmL.jpg
cr: to PSH_Supporters

[TRANS] 14.12.17 Jongsuk’s IG “On the way eating Sundaeguk (sausage soup) with our lovely Inha Yurae Bomjo (cont.)”
B5COuQgCcAAsSau.jpgB5COwopCIAAGHHi.jpg
cr: @ddochijs

This's from "KBS I Love movie" for promote "the Tailors"
They're play a game, I don't know exactly what it call it's like fortunate book.
The point ...Shin hye got the answer is..."you should just focus on your work"
then she's explain about filming pinocchio and she said "it's telling me to focus on the drama"

Can't help but ...my brain suddenly got this question "What else to focus more than the drama? Shin hye shiiiii
"

tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhio2_250.gif  tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhio3_250.gif  tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhio4_250.gif

tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhio5_250.gif  tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhio6_250.gif 

tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhio7_500.gif

Ps. I really don't want to ship them ...Darling couple, pls help!!!  stop me plsssssss
:\">

sorry about my bad english hope you all understand it.

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" K.Will to participate in the OST of 'Pinocchio'   Wednesday, December 17, 2014 

Source:http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/12/kwill-to-participate-in-ost-of-pinocchio.html

art_1418344515.jpg

K.Will will be the next one to sing an OST for SBS's drama 'Pinocchio'.

According to the production team of the drama, K.Will will sing 'Only One Person' as the OST part 5 for 'Pinocchio'. The song was composed by Roccoberry, is said to be a ballad with a mix of both piano and guitar sounds which described the heart-wrenching love of Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha.

'Only One Person' will be released at noon on December 18th.

This's from "KBS I Love movie" for promote "the Tailors"

They're play a game, I don't know exactly what it call it's like fortunate book.

The point ...Shin hye got the answer is..."you should just focus on your work"

then she's explain about filming pinocchio and she said "it's telling me to focus on the drama"

Can't help but ...my brain suddenly got this question "What else to focus more than the drama? Shin hye shiiiii

"

tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhio250.if  tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhi_250.gif  tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhio250.gif

tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhio5_250.gif  tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhi250.gif 

tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhi_500.gif

Ps. I really don't want to ship them ...Darling couple, pls help!!!  stop me plsssssss

:\">

sorry about my bad english hope you all understand it.

She can't stop focusing more on her drama, because she loves the script so much, so much that she memorize during the presscon, of her movie... She must be inspire being Inha, to conclude all the words that I just say. It must be "LOVE".... bwahahahahha

@TheFoodMonster‌ many thanks *bow head... it's not horrible... i loveeee ur translation...thanks.. :x

8 hours to go.. i'am in world between hell and heaven..

:(

After that kiss pic this thread move crzy fast... where's @raniazeid ? Plss bigger size :( ..

Guest sweetkathy

Well of course things will get complicated now that the truth is completely revealed. Dont forget that this is a melodrama after all and the darkness must set in at some point. I just hope we get some sweet scenes between the couple in between all the drama, another kiss is a good start. :-*  

Fuzzy earmuffs keep Lee Jong-suk going in the cold

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2014121

Actor Lee Jong-suk has his own survival tactics to fight off the biting cold, a behind-the-scene photo of SBS’ “Pinocchio” showed on Wednesday.

In the photo that was released by Lee’s agency Wellmade Entertainment, the Korean heartthrob is fully armed with a thick down jacket, hand heating patches, wrap-style blanket and above all, fuzzy earmuffs.

“Lee Jong-suk has been burning with passion these days, and even the scything cold of the outdoor production settings could not take him down,” Wellmade Entertainment said in a statement.

The actor kindly offered some of his heat patches to the drama production staff, the agency added.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

source: http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412171443110543979_2

Aw take a good care of your ears so tht it won't red and your true feeling will not get caught ;))

B5CjQKPTAh.jpg

shin hye ig update

#피노키오 #점심시간 #YGN #MSC 풀 하고선 다같이 밥먹으러 왔데요. 4명이서 붙어서 촬영하는 내내 웃느라 정신없었던 우리들.. 한주간도 고생많이한 사랑하고 애정하는 우리 달포 

hope can translate

They are wearing the same sweater...

Couple Sweater "Couple Turtle Neck Sweater" :) woooot woooot....

Lee Jong Suk And Park Shin Hye Share A Teary Kiss

Dec. 17, 2014

Source:bntnews.co.uk/

udv5o9rnz9n65l9dn66eq7f76v95vqbg.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] In the midst of tears, the Darling couple shared a kiss.

SBS drama ‘Pinocchio’ shared still cuts on December 17 for the upcoming episode.

In the pictures, Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) are seen looking at each other. As In Ha holds onto Dal Po’s jacket, viewers can sense a tension between them. Although Dal Po is staring at her with eyes full of emotion, In Ha looks like she’s about to start crying any moment and avoids eye contact. Dal Po’s gaze expresses sadness, causing sympathy for him.

Following this photo, another still cut shows the two looking as if they’re about to kiss. However, In Ha has tears rolling down her face, raising curiosity as to the situation.

Moreover, the previous episode showed In Ha attacking her mom with harsh words and Dal Po revealing his true identity to his brother. In the midst of all this, what is the strange aura between Dal Po and In Ha’s teary kiss?

Meanwhile, ‘Pinocchio’ airs every Wednesday and Thursday. (photo by IHQ)