[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

BluenB said:

Park, Lee kiss in tears

The preview photos of SBS’ “Pinocchio” were revealed on Wednesday, showing actress Park Shin-hye and actor Lee Jong-suk kissing with tearful eyes.

In the photos, junior reporters Choi Dal-po (Lee) and Choi In-ha (Park) are kissing in the dark. In-ha’s tearful eyes foretell the looming plight in their love.

“The next episodes will focus more on the sad and rocky relationship between Dal-po and In-ha,” the TV station said in a statement.

Starring Park, Lee, Lee Yu-bi and Kim Young-kwang, “Pinocchio” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)
source:http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412171434130488505_2

6 pages to get this forum to 500 pages.
I want to know who is active right now.  If 5 of you are reading this post like right now, then each of you have a target to do 1 page.
Write an essay about anything that stood out to you in the drama and and post it..  Make it atleast 2-3 paragraphs.  Post some nice pictures.
Before  he episode airs - this fourm will have 500 ages.  Else, we are not true fans i think.
Write something... My next post will be about something I felt strongly about....

6 pages to get this forum to 500 pages.

I want to know who is active right now.  If 5 of you are reading this post like right now, then each of you have a target to do 1 page.

Write an essay about anything that stood out to you in the drama and and post it..  Make it atleast 2-3 paragraphs.  Post some nice pictures.

Before  he episode airs - this fourm will have 500 ages.  Else, we are not true fans i think.

Write something... My next post will be about something I felt strongly about....

Aye Aye Captain, Pinocchio tgread deserves so much love, they even photo bombing instagram now.

Lol it always KYK who took the pictures.... =))

Like me and my friends, the longest arm will be rewarded to take selfie.

5 pages to go to 500 .. bravo bravooooo !!!!
this thread is moving so fast .. lets keep update n keep comment hihihi

WOOHHOOOOAA 5 MORE PAGES TOGO TO PAGE 500 =D>

and a few hours to go to  episode 11 .. lets pray for the best (snuggles, cuddles,kisses, hugs between darling couple ;;) ) and also prepare for the worst (separating, crying between or OTP :'( )

Are they on date? Double date? =)) why all of them update IG.only kyk... mybe not yet.... i hope rating tonight will boooosssttt reach at least 14% tv rating and 40% live stream!...

are they know that we sad bcz pic teary kiss scene...?? So........ hm. :\">

tumblr_ngpu2uA0ZS1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

[17.12.2014] Park Shin Hye Instagram Update

#피노키오 #설빙 #촬영중 쫀득쫀득 바삭바삭 #인절미토스트 목감기야 안녕 #배도라지차 맛이좋군. 배가 든든하니 좋긴한데 먹고나니 졸립다.. 엄마야…

Source: ssinz7

Trans:  

#Pinocchio #Sulbing #InMidstofFilming Sticky..Crunchy..#ToastedRiceCake Sore throat..bye bye #BellflowerTea taste is so good..stomach is full..very happy but I feel sleepy..Mama yah..

Trans By: Jinjja Wintercherub

Guest selena1993

They are photo bombing today, I didn't follow The Heirs did Shin Hye always took Photos, like everyday hehehe... just a curious very curious person. Anyone here, Pinocchio team seems to be very very comfy.

@sleepykid‌

shinhye didnt usually post pictures during heirs time.. seema like shea having memorable time in pinocchio

=)) :\"> :x

so happy for her ..

JaegerJS said: Are they on date? Double date? =)) why all of them update IG.only kyk... mybe not yet.... i hope rating tonight will boooosssttt reach at least 14% tv rating and 40% live stream!... are they know that we sad bcz pic teary kiss scene...?? So........ hm. :\">

Scenes that I felt very strongly about - where i and a visceral reaction to...
1.  Dal Po;' TV introduction scene - just made me laugh very hard and I instantly fell in love with Dal Po (ep 1)2.  Dal Po again: His confession to himself about him liking In Ha,  And the traffic cones. (ep 2)3.  Dalpo's makeover (Ep 4)4.  The Toast Kiss(Ep4)5.  The board room speech and even before the speach the emotions on his face...Did you whimper?  I did...(Ep 4)6.  The board room breaking down (Ep 4)7,  The board room utter melting of Dal po - Ep 48.  Dal po breaking down for his dad - Ep 49.  The cutenst "I will look at you when you sleep" scenes for both Dal Po and In Ha ( Ep5 ,6?)8.  Dal po meeting his brother knowing his brother and putting the puzzle pieces together ep 6?9.  Dal po having a meal with Hyung and feeling conflicted - every single gaze of LJS said so many things...ep 7?10.  The bestest kiss in my Kdrama watching history - ep 811  Brothers bitter reunion

And and every scene where LJS has interacted with some one and they are all just great too,