[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Chingu, I follow all her drama, this is the most active photo posting drama she ever have...or maybe that time she no IG, but she didnt post so much photo in twitter during heirs days..its less den 10 photos I think

Thanks for the answer, because they look so fresh and happy... we just love seeing them, I mean holding and clinging with each other like that. It seems so natural.

@sleepykid‌

shinhye didnt usually post pictures during heirs time.. seema like shea having memorable time in pinocchio

=)) :\"> :x

so happy for her ..

Thanks for responding, wooooaaah it means the level of their closeness must be really skyrocketed to the moon.... if they continue doing that, our delulu minds might be granted.... Daebak.

p><p> 80.png

Pinocchio Cast - Park Shin Hye (Wearing Purple Shoes) & Lee Jong Suk (Beige Color shoes ) 

추워서 인하스탭달포스탭들 뭉쳐있었다는데
저거 인하랑달포맞지??오늘촬영짤보면
신발만봐도 반갑
문제시삭 

Cr: DC 

Let's give meaning to everything, Now how to analyze the shoes?????

Aye Aye Captain, Pinocchio tgread deserves so much love, they even photo bombing instagram now.

Like me and my friends, the longest arm will be rewarded to take selfie.

@missagaara @sleepykid KYK being the tallest he's punished for the selfies hahahah and we thank him for this punishment! We want more punishments like this?

What do you think chingus?? :P

darcydevenus said: I can read a bit, but I barely was able to sound out the message from my language partner.  She's following Pinnochoi too.  I'm wishing all of us happy trails in the thread.  I really hope that we won't have more problems.
I am so anxious about the next two episodes... I'm debating wether or not to watch them... because last year, MLFTS only had one episode for Christmas... and one episode for New Years... So... it'd be a week or two for two episodes, so i am thinking to do a little... hiatus... but honestly, I don't know if I can do this.... I'm so involved in the drama.... I was spoiled by the drama I just watched.  I knew the story.  I don't know this story... and just within the next episode, there is SO much that will happen.  
As for LJS and chemistry, I said once he could have chemy with a broom.  I stand by that comment.  I'm loving this, but I too need bed.  I have more to do in the morning.  Peace out Pinnochio memebers, and may the hiccups be with you.... for the rest of my life, I'll never look at them the same.. the first words out of my mouth will bie... what are you lying about. ^^ Anyways, hugs!  See you briefly til tomorrow... then I'll be a-wall... I will come back on friday... after I've watched both episodes. :D  AJA AJA folks!!! 

You can login before you go to school, that is if you are leaving your laptop at home.:D

The time is killing me. Can't wait to watch today's ep ...but at the same time, having anxiety knowing what's going to happen. 

How can the writer play with our minds.

@-)

I would love too.... ahhhmmmm but strike 2 in enough for me... yah know detention is not my favorite place in School... hehehehe

Pinocchio team fighting!!!

Guest missgaara

I hope after this drama ends they will miss each other so much and start contact each other... or perhaps they can have a fan meeting together to promote this drama.... ohh im too greedy.. ottoke.. plez let it happen [-O<