[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest selena1993

have you seen the latest news of kdramastars?? in their poll of best kdrama , pinocchio is next to man from the stars with only a point difference.. so , there is a neck to neck competition between man from the stars and pinocchio.. also , in best actor , kim soo hyun is ahead from sukki and shinhye is the front runner of best actress followed by jun ji hyun.. these are just partial results and the poll is still ongoing..

KPOP HERALD

Lee Yu-bi mischievous with Lee Jong-suk

Updated : December 16 2014

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2014121

Korean actress Lee Yu-bi took a selfie together with actor Lee Jong-suk, which was uploaded on her Instagram on Monday.

Posing for the photo, she made a mischievous face next to her colleague.

Alongside the photo, she wrote a waggish comment, “I’m sure the photo will be reported with the title ‘Lee Jong-suk’s beauty overwhelms Lee Yu-bi’s’ or ‘Lee Jong-suk prettier than Lee Yu-bi.’”

The two are currently appearing in the SBS drama “Pinocchio.” 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412161135187142454_2 

____________________________________________ class="entry-title" style="margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 22px; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; box-sizing: border-box; direction: ltr; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Lee Jong-suk’s First Reporting with Shining Eyes in ‘Pinocchio!’ What Happened?이종석

Still photos of Choi Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) reporting in drama <Pinocchio> have been released.

In the pictures, Lee Jong-suk is reporting holding a microphone with YGN logo. Dal-po looks sophisticated in neat hairstyle and suit. Lee Jong-suk looks like a real reporter.

Lee Jong-suk’s stunning look is special because he has been showing untidy look as a cub reporter in the drama.

Besides, the place where he is reporting also captures eyes. Lee Jong-suk is reporting in the ruined vacant lot with huge mounds of dirt. It is assumed that there were something very bad happened in the place.

Officials said, “Lee Jong-suk’s first reporting will be aired in this week’s episodes. Consequently, there will be more exciting story about reporters as well. Lee Jong-suk practiced voice tone and gesture very hard for this reporting scene. I hope many people like it.”

SBS’s drama <Pinocchio> airs at 10 p.m every Wednesday and Thursday.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by iHQ, Translated by Park Kayla

http://www.getitk.com/lee-jong-suks-first-reporting-with-shining-eyes-in-pinocchio-what-happened/?lang=en&nbsp

Guest Gurl1227

I think Jae Myeong jail? He I cry brother Ha Myeong loved. I hide Cha Ok phones. I watching Jae Myeong and Ha Myeong very angry. I enjoy Pinocchio watched :D:)>-

class="titleNews"Yoon Sang Hyun Gifts ‘Pinocchio’ Team with Food Truck Along with His Cameo Appearance

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Yoon Sang Hyun appeared in Pinocchio as a special cameo.

Keeping his friendship with the Pinocchio team, Yoon Sang Hyun prepared a food truck for the drama set.

The Pinnochio team revealed on December 16 that Yoon Sang Hyun will be making his surprise appearance on the 12th episode of the drama following Jung Woong In and Lee Bo Young, due to his connection to director Jo Soo Won and writer Park Hye Ryun form I Hear Your Voice.

The pictures show Yoon Sang Hyun completely dressed like ‘Cha Kwan Woo’ from I Hear Your Voice, increasing curiosity on his role in the drama.

Yoon Sang Hyun Gifts ‘Pinocchio’ Team with Food Truck Along with His Cameo Appearance

Joining the others for filming on December 15, Yoon Sang Hyun prepared a food truck for the cast and staff members who have been working hard through the cold weather. He even prepared warm coffee for the staff members, warming up the atmosphere.

As much as he has connections to the production team of Pinocchio, Yoon Sang Hyung reportedly had a comfortable time as if he has returned to his home town and filmed more passionately and sincerely than anyone.

The production team of Pinocchio stated, “We were touched by Yoon Sang Hyun’s loyalty of preparing a special gift on top of making a cameo appearance. Please show a lot of anticipation and interest on how the story will unfold with Yoon Sang Hyun’s appearance this week.”

Photo credit: iHQ

Has PSH ever initiated a kiss?  Ever?  It's not a common thing in kdramas... I can think of a couple, but mostly not... how odd.  But, with her spunkiness... does anyone think that In Na would initiate a kiss????? I just can't really see it. ^ ^  
I've seen most of her projects... except the early melo's she's done.. even some of her movies, and I just didn't see it.  I guess it's just expected for the guy to initiate the kiss.... The only time where a girl initiated a kiss... that I really remember... was in My Girl... with the second lady lead.  Interesting.  I guess we'll see.  
Either way, toast kisses are toe curling experiences too. :D

darcydevenus said: Has PSH ever initiated a kiss?  Ever?  It's not a common thing in kdramas... I can think of a couple, but mostly not... how odd.  But, with her spunkiness... does anyone think that In Na would initiate a kiss????? I just can't really see it. ^ ^  
I've seen most of her projects... except the early melo's she's done.. even some of her movies, and I just didn't see it.  I guess it's just expected for the guy to initiate the kiss.... The only time where a girl initiated a kiss... that I really remember... was in My Girl... with the second lady lead.  Interesting.  I guess we'll see.  
Either way, toast kisses are toe curling experiences too. :D

class="content-title" Lee Jong Suk’s “Pinocchio” Character Reports His First News Story fitzdarcy December 16, 2014

Source:soompi

Pinocchio-Lee-Jong-Suk1.jpg

Stills from this week’s episodes of “Pinocchio” reveal Lee Jong Suk in a clean-cut suit holding a YGN microphone as his character Choi Dal Po reports his first news story.

Choi Dal Po appears with neat hair and a fashionable suit, displaying a picture-perfect image of a broadcast reporter. This is a change for him, as he and his fellow newbie reporters have thus far been portrayed as hygienically challenged, walking around for days with disheveled hair and clothes.

The stills also reveal that Choi Dal Po is reporting from a vacant, dilapidated lot filled with mounds of dirt. He appears to be covering a big story as there are active policemen behind him and he is shown interviewing a detective.

A “Pinocchio” staff member shared, “This week’s broadcast will have Choi Dal Po’s first news report. This will be the starting point for more exciting stories about reporters. Lee Jong Suk prepared a lot for Choi Dal Po’s first reporting assignment, from his speaking tone, diction, gestures, and facial expressions. He worked hard so he could accurately portray a reporter.

Pinocchio Lee Jong Suk

My daily life

•Sleep

•Wakes up in the morning

•Takes a good bath

•Breakfast

•Attends classes

•Goes home early

•Opens fb account

•Studies lessons

•Logs in to pinocchio thread in soompi and fangirling with other threads as well

•Eats dinner

•sleeps again

And the rest goes back again and again and again :))

Guest EnyaRahman

Hey everyone, I've been silent reader for this thread since the drama first aired but with the cliffhanger on episode 10 I finally said: personal life be damned I'm going to be hardcore fangirl for this drama.
But isn't it cute that we're all call Jae Myung Hyung eventhough most of us woman? That's how strong Jae Myung character as Hyung and how strong we want those two to be together again. I love In Ha and Dal Po to the core but here I am, silently waiting for the bromance to bloom (and episode 11 of course, the reunion. THE. RUNION.) Wednesday please come fast.