[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

azuvilla2006 said:

"Pinocchio" preview: Lee Jong-suk is officially a reporter

2014/12/15

Source:hancinema

Stills were released of Lee Jong-suk in a neat suit while holding a microphone.

In the pictures, he's reporting the news with a mic that has the logo, YGN. He looks very neat and sophisticated and has successfully turned into a reporter. This contrasts to the time when he was a junior reporter, with his messy hair, going around and collecting news.

Choi Dal-po's (Lee Jong-suk) transformation brings about curiosity as to what happened; did he officially make the reporter status? There's resolution in his eyes as he stares right into the camera.

The location where he is also draws attention. He is out in an empty lot covered in dirt and behind him are police seemingly investigating a case. Dal-po is also interviewing Jeong Ki-bong (Park Soo-yeong), the chief of the detective squad.

The "Pinocchio" production team says, "This week's episode will broadcast Dal-po's first news report. More interesting stories are to follow. Lee Jong-suk was very careful about the tone of his voice, his gestures and even look for the perfect reporter look".

Meanwhile, "Pinocchio" is about a man who lives a lie and a woman who can't lie.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Gifts From Lee Jong Suk DC To Pinocchio cast & staff 
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jongsuk&no=238887&page=1  

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jongsuk&no=238890&page=1  

posting links cz it s not allowed  to move the photos 
_______________________________________________________________--
:D
tumblr_ngms9ga6Rc1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ngms9ga6Rc1sh8uxlo2_1280.jpgtumblr_ngms9ga6Rc1sh8uxlo5_1280.jpgtumblr_ngms9ga6Rc1sh8uxlo3_1280.jpgtumblr_ngms9ga6Rc1sh8uxlo4_1280.jpg

dramatroll:

Choi Dal Po knows the ladies well.  

yes they are and they ll send more of  lavish gifts when the drama ends :) well Pinocchio Staff & cast deserve much more for  giving us this awesome drama 

and my ultimate wish is to see a bed scene :D 

K-drama, Stills December 16, 2014 class="entry-title single-title" “Pinocchio”: Lee Jong Seok Debuts On TV As A Reporter Source:couch-kimchi

04.jpg

On the next episode of Pinocchio, we should see Choi Dal Po thrust in front of the camera and reporting the news, the nation finally being exposed to his model looks. Heh. As viewers tune into YGN, they’ll think that he’s one of the best styled reporters they’ve ever seen as he wears an expensive looking suit and his hair neatly swept up.

His appearance is meant more for the runway, but in the following stills, Dal Po brings the news from the site of a police investigation, interviewing the chief detective. The site seems to be a dirty vacant lot—or perhaps it’s the abandoned area of demolished buildings where his hyung buried the plant manager alive in a manhole. Perhaps the police has discovered his body? And how is Dal Po able to score this gig?

1_zps1e2d34a7.jpg~original2_zps8043c342.jpg~original

Sources  |  Xportsnews

Honestly, when I see these HQ pictures, the coats he is wearing....Who is sponsoring them?  I feel I should buy them for my husband.  They look just so good.  I mean... Arg.  I know he is a model but I do not think anyone else can advertise winter coats the way he can right now.  I am hoping they have like 20 coats and his stylist chooses one for him ... I mean that shows demand right?
I am in love with his winter coats...They have been awesome!! 
I really really want to know the one he is wearing when he is reporting.  That coat is just out of the world to me.  I also loved that bluish thing he wore last episode.  
Where are all those posts that tell us what he is wearing dude?
You know what else occurred to me?  He is a model and he makes the cloths look good.  When they get sponsors and make him wear their cloths in a drama, does he make any money out of it?  Or only SBS or production house makes money off it?  Is this off topic?  

I think my immune system just can't keep up with me, mostly because of sleepless night I just caught a cold 101ºF hehehehe... still nothing gonna stop me especially Dalpo became a model,, mistaken I mean true born reporter "cough.... cough...." all O want for christmas is wedding bells around and secret garden style ending "cough" kiss on the bed" cough... :smiley:

newstory said: azuvilla2006 said:

"Pinocchio" preview: Lee Jong-suk is officially a reporter

2014/12/15

Source:hancinema

Stills were released of Lee Jong-suk in a neat suit while holding a microphone.

In the pictures, he's reporting the news with a mic that has the logo, YGN. He looks very neat and sophisticated and has successfully turned into a reporter. This contrasts to the time when he was a junior reporter, with his messy hair, going around and collecting news.

Choi Dal-po's (Lee Jong-suk) transformation brings about curiosity as to what happened; did he officially make the reporter status? There's resolution in his eyes as he stares right into the camera.

The location where he is also draws attention. He is out in an empty lot covered in dirt and behind him are police seemingly investigating a case. Dal-po is also interviewing Jeong Ki-bong (Park Soo-yeong), the chief of the detective squad.

The "Pinocchio" production team says, "This week's episode will broadcast Dal-po's first news report. More interesting stories are to follow. Lee Jong-suk was very careful about the tone of his voice, his gestures and even look for the perfect reporter look".

Meanwhile, "Pinocchio" is about a man who lives a lie and a woman who can't lie.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

@dramafan100‌ said You know what else occurred to me? He is a model and he makes the cloths look good. When they get sponsors and make him wear their cloths in a drama, does he make any money out of it? Or only SBS or production house makes money off it?

From the previous drama that I followed, the fashion of the leading actor/actress sold out right after the episode broadcasted. Even the hairstyle of the actor become a big hit. The brands absolutely gained the profit.

Lee Jong-suk to make first report in ‘Pinocchio’

December 16, 2014

Source:http://www.kpopherald.com

(SBS)
Actor Lee Jong-suk will make his first report as a TV news reporter in the drama “Pinocchio” on Wednesday.

The broadcaster revealed still cuts on Monday of Lee holding a microphone. He is wearing a clean outfit and has a neat hairstyle.

So far, Lee has often been shown wearing casual outfits, looking for cases to report on at police stations as cub reporter. Fans of the drama are anticipating Lee’s transformation and his first job as an official news reporter.

(SBS)
“Pinocchio” is about a man who lives under an alias and a woman who cannot tell a lie. In the drama, Lee stars opposite actress Park Shin-hye, who plays the role of Choi In-ha, a rookie news reporter who suffers from the fictional “Pinocchio syndrome.” Lee plays the role of Choi Dal-po, In-ha’s same-age uncle, having been adopted by her grandfather.

The rom-com airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m on SBS.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

Yoon Sang Hyun Makes A Cameo In ‘Pinocchio’

Dec. 16, 2014

Source:http://www.bntnews.co.uk

q5e8p53ivkaq624izcsziz63os64gzkw.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actor Yoon Sang Hyun showed his loyalty to the director and writer by making a cameo in SBS drama ‘Pinocchio’ and even providing a food cart for the staff.

Yoon Sang Hyun worked with director Jo Soo Won and writer Park Hye Ryun for ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’ and is the next star from that drama after Jung Woong In and Lee Bo Young to make an appearance. He will be in the twelfth episode.

In the released picture, Yoon Sang Hyun looks like he transformed into his ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’ character Cha Kwan Woo. He wears round-framed glasses and is wearing a suit, raising curiosity as to his part in the drama.

Another image shows him with Yoon Kyun Sang. The two share a resemblance as they pose cutely together with bright smiles. They each hold a stick of fish cakes in their hand.

During filming, Yoon Sang Hyun prepared a food cart for the hardworking staff to enjoy. His surprise present made a warm atmosphere throughout filming.

Meanwhile, fans wonder how Yoon Sang Hyun will appear in the drama. ‘Pinocchio’ airs every Wednesday and Thursday. (photo by IHQ)

news@bntnews.co.uk