[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

I'm from 90's I'm just otaku...

Laser Sword......

While for me, Voltes is my childhood memory. I live and grew up by the charm of Megumi. LoL.

Btw while watching ep 10 yesterday, I took several (hundreds) screencaps. Just browsing on them and I found this scene!!!!

vlcsnap_2014_12_16_00h37m27s67.png

Omo!!! You shouldn't see this with byeontaness mind. Many captions will appear from this one scene only. One of it is our wishes, InHa initiated a kiss. ;;)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"(pinocchio mv/ost)이종석x박신혜(leejongsuk&parksinhye)

[Fanart] Lee Jong Suk as Ki Ha Myung (Pinocchio) 

By: Loz 

Guest AbyBlue

RE56219832_ori.jpg
good night everyone...its already time to sleep in my country.....lets have dal in dreams kekeke lolfinally wednesday is tomorrow....!!!my classes resumed again so dnt get time to join your discussion but read all ur spazzings and updatesand 500+ page is gonna strike soon so my wishes to you allhope the upcoming episode would be awesome with more dal in sweet moments

<:-P :):)

guys .i think this thread has many jong suk fan but i think i m wrong.jong suk is still losing .i really hate who write the article about the poll in kdrama star.he or she want to win u who came from the star.she is upset bcos our pinnoccio is heading.sooo lets made her more upset.please vote our pinocchio team.we can do it.fighting. =D> =D> especially to vote jong suk.i really love js and sh as an onscreen couple.In real life as u see my profile picture.hehe :x :x

tumblr_ngot5hjORH1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

Pinocchio Scripts - from ep 5 till 13

피놐쿄 방영전에 1회 대본 봤다고 올렸던 퀸데
오늘 대량의 대본을 대여해왔다 ㅋㅋㅋ
^__________^
아까 대본을 소지한 머글님으로부터 무뜬금으로 “너 이번주에 가슴 아파서 죽을지도 몰라”라는 문자를 받고 이대로는 진짜 죽을것 같아서 대본을 직접 받으러 갔다왔음ㅋㅋ

그러면서 각종 에피소드들도 듣고 왔음.

일단 스탭분들도 다음 얘기가 궁금해서 미칠 지경이라고 함ㅋㅋ
다들 경험이 많아서 웬만한 통밥은 굴러가는데 이렇게 예측 못하는 스토리는 첨이라고들 함ㅋ
그리고 익히 들어서  알다시피 엄청 촬영을 꼼꼼하게 해서 방송으론 1분 나오는 것도 네다섯시간을 촬영하는 경우도 많다고 함.

그리고 날씨가 추워져서 주연배우들이 고생 엄청 한다고ㅠㅠ

ㅎㅁ이가 ㅈㅁ이에게 하밍아웃한날 배우들이 추워서 정말 고생했댜ㅠㅠ
감정은 끝까지 끌어올려야 하는데 추워서….

글고 오늘 스틸에 뜬 그 씬 촬영하는 날엔 똧이 감기에 걸려서 겔겔거렸댜ㅠㅠ

마지막으로 똧에 대한 인상을 물었더니…

아니 무슨 남자 애가 그렇게 이쁘게 생겼어?
키는 또 왜 그렇게 크고?
근데 진짜 착하고 예의 바르더라
내가 저 멀리 있어도 눈인사라도 꼭 한다니까?진짜 착해.
키 큰 놈들이 다 착해

라고 하시더라ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
그래서 이번에 그리메상 받았다고 했더니 촬영감독님들이 상 줄만하다고ㅋㅋ

^____^

암튼 나레기 아직 11회 다 못 읽었음.
짠내가 폭발해서ㅠ.
그러니 내용은 묻지마.

Cr: DC 

tumblr_ngosybbLSZ1sl7awmo4_500.png
tumblr_ngosybbLSZ1sl7awmo2_500.png

tumblr_ngosybbLSZ1sl7awmo5_1280.png
tumblr_ngosybbLSZ1sl7awmo3_1280.png

[Fanedit] Pinocchio

Cr: as tagged 

I can read a bit, but I barely was able to sound out the message from my language partner.  She's following Pinnochoi too.  I'm wishing all of us happy trails in the thread.  I really hope that we won't have more problems.
I am so anxious about the next two episodes... I'm debating wether or not to watch them... because last year, MLFTS only had one episode for Christmas... and one episode for New Years... So... it'd be a week or two for two episodes, so i am thinking to do a little... hiatus... but honestly, I don't know if I can do this.... I'm so involved in the drama.... I was spoiled by the drama I just watched.  I knew the story.  I don't know this story... and just within the next episode, there is SO much that will happen.  
As for LJS and chemistry, I said once he could have chemy with a broom.  I stand by that comment.  I'm loving this, but I too need bed.  I have more to do in the morning.  Peace out Pinnochio memebers, and may the hiccups be with you.... for the rest of my life, I'll never look at them the same.. the first words out of my mouth will bie... what are you lying about. ^^ Anyways, hugs!  See you briefly til tomorrow... then I'll be a-wall... I will come back on friday... after I've watched both episodes. :D  AJA AJA folks!!! 

darcydevenus

said: I can read a bit, but I barely was able to sound out the message from my language partner.  She's following Pinnochoi too.  I'm wishing all of us happy trails in the thread.  I really hope that we won't have more problems.

I am so anxious about the next two episodes... I'm debating wether or not to watch them... because last year, MLFTS only had one episode for Christmas... and one episode for New Years... So... it'd be a week or two for two episodes, so i am thinking to do a little... hiatus... but honestly, I don't know if I can do this.... I'm so involved in the drama.... I was spoiled by the drama I just watched.  I knew the story.  I don't know this story... and just within the next episode, there is SO much that will happen.  

As for LJS and chemistry, I said once he could have chemy with a broom.  I stand by that comment.  I'm loving this, but I too need bed.  I have more to do in the morning.  Peace out Pinnochio memebers, and may the hiccups be with you.... for the rest of my life, I'll never look at them the same.. the first words out of my mouth will bie... what are you lying about. ^^ Anyways, hugs!  See you briefly til tomorrow... then I'll be a-wall... I will come back on friday... after I've watched both episodes.

:D

AJA AJA folks!!! 

im agreed with  u

@MayS...

:)

>-

:)

>- even with stone... =)) =)) =)) he's so amazing about chemistry...so far i think he look good chemistry with all costar...

:D:D

@MayS and @sarah_lina the good news is we already saw uri jongsuk built chemistry with "piggy bank" =)) everytime I re-watched thos scene ugh I feel like poor for piggy bank :(( :D

so thats why no doubt for his skill acting even with stone ia to much for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

and we can make the diff from his role thats was an actor should do right?

I knw him as a samsoon, I start to fallin in love with park soo ha and now I'm unconditionally in love with dalpo :x :x :x

Avoid nokkyo script once saw kwinde clamped before airing 
today has rented a large number of scenarios ㅋㅋㅋ 
^ _______ ^ 
earlier as non tteungeum have a script from a Muggle's going to die, "You gonna die. This week, sick heart," this situation being a character called real I thought I went directly to the screenplay came ㅋㅋ Yet came to hear the various episodes.Once the staff who then tell the curious have also referred to the point ㅋㅋEveryone should experience as much of tolerable tongbap are not going so predictable story rolling attachments blah and You know, if you learn to carefully lift a huge shot to shoot four or five hours should also be broadcast euron 1 minutes out much, and the weather is so cold that the main actors are suffering huge ㅠㅠ ㅎㅁ this ㅈㅁ this to haming out really cold day, Easy actors haetdya suffer ㅠㅠ cold to raise emotions pull all the way .... geulgo today dat shooting the scene lifted the steel ttot caught a cold gel gelgeo ryeotdya ㅠㅠ last impression of the muleotdeoni ... ttot not what a man so she got prettier? key and why so big?But he Svalbard real nice and polite , even if far even sure that's what I nuninsa? really nice. tall they are all nice and he said you like ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ So I received on time geurime shooting goggles are on line manhadago ㅋㅋ ___ ^ ^ Anyway I did not read it 11 times already Reggie Well salty ㅠ I to explode. So do not ask details.

@newstory,  Hope you don't mind I translated you article.. I used google translations I stop trying to make sense of there translation long time ago..
Pinocchio Fighting