[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

waahhh!! y do u ship sukki to woo bin?? they are rivals u know coz they have only one woman in their heart which is Shin hye =)) O:-) =)) =))

I beg to differ. It's just that they are hopelessly in love with each other but, think that the other loves Shin Hye. BuT, the damn reality is JongBin.

/runs away before fellow darling shippers come in with their pitch forks /

LOL. JOKE.

At the end of the day HE HAS AMAZING CHEMISTRY WITH ANYONE and, ANY THING.

I SHIP DALPO and SAMSOON..The poor piggy. Their lovestory was one of a kind.

Meanie haraboji got between the umm 4 of them (Dalpo and 3 piggies) LOL LOL

Guest selena1993

hahaha.. hot topic in instagram one thailand actor is fanboying shinhye.. lol gosh!! sukki u have many rivals..u need to palli :x :x =)) O:-)

Yes @sleepykid!!! That's what I mean.

I didn't know if that's a comment from dramafever. Awesome Sukkie *LoL

+Hypnotic Gaze

+Deep voice

+Good narrator

+Long legs

+Warm Touchy personality

Minus singing ability

Perfect! ^^

He's not a SuperMan, means we can love him because he's "human".

Guest ktiminie

@valsava chinguuuuu could u just edit your last post and delete the picture. No offense, we just don't want to be in trouble with moderators after warning. Thank uuuuuuuuuuu in advance and let's enjoy Pinocchio all together 8etf.gif

I'm a silent reader and this is my first post on this thread.nice meeting with you all :)) I can't describe any words how i like this drama and this page saves me a lotttt.I always refresh this page whenever i use the internet.Thanks a lot!!!

Let's wait Wednesday together

:x 8-> :)>-

ZMK18 said: I'm a silent reader and this is my first post on this thread.nice meeting with you all :)) I can't describe any words how i like this drama and this page saves me a lotttt.I always refresh this page whenever i use the internet.Thanks a lot!!! Let's wait Wednesday together :x 8-> :)>-

Guest MgM1430294418

I saw on youtube vip premiere "Technician"...kim soo hyun and Lee min ho attended... :D:D:D i wish sukkiiiiieee and shinnhyeee also came ottokkeeee both r busy filming for Pinochio....i wonder if sukkiiiieee will attend at "The RT" movie of In Ha.... =)) =))

I saw on youtube vip premiere "Technician"...kim soo hyun and Lee min ho attended...

:D:D:D

i wish sukkiiiiieee and shinnhyeee also came ottokkeeee both r busy filming for Pinochio....i wonder if sukkiiiieee will attend at "The RT" movie of In Ha.... =)) =))

Yah know if Sukkie attended The Technicians then the Four Heavenly Kings of Korea is completed, they need muse so Jong Suk should carry her lady kekekekeke Park Shin Hye Queen of Hallyu.... or they can be Voltes V, you know there is one girl there.... hehehehe

Yah know if Sukkie attended The Technicians then the Four Heavenly Kings of Korea is completed, they need muse so Jong Suk should carry her lady kekekekeke Park Shin Hye Queen of Hallyu.... or they can be Voltes V, you know there is one girl there.... hehehehe

I burst into laugh reading this "Voltes V" thing. I bet the kids who were born in the 90's and above don't have any idea about this.