[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Yes so sad, I would like to understand what's said in the article... Something about the tie-pin recording I guess

Edit: but still LSJ very handsome LOL

Evidence after evidence, but I believe his brother will admit the truth. Now that will stings a lot. What will be Cha Ok's reaction will she dare to put impact more than fact. :( I just can't withtl this drama.

And I like what you say LJS looks like a commercial model not a reporter... hihihihi :blush:

itemprop="name"DramaFever Weekly Top 10 for December 8 to December 14, 2014

by Nancy Z on Mon, Dec 15, 2014 

Pinocchio_outside.png

skipped . . . . .

As for Pinocchio, I had to pause at the scene of their most beautiful kiss under the flickering winter lights framing it like a winter Valentine's card. I wanted to savor it before I continued watching. What a romantic kiss it was! And it came at a serendipitous moment in time and space. I really have to thank the Script-writing Goddess who gave us the story and the characters in the first place, but then the actors, the director, and the production team all came together to make it such an enjoyable experience for the viewers. I'm not sure when the show will end, but this wonderful drama has been a great gift for the holiday season.

Pls. read more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-december-8-to-december-14-2014/

Guest missgaara

i've been replaying all episodes over and over again, can't wednesday come faster?!?!?

and i'm really enjoying reading all your throughts and speculations on how the drama will progress so please keep those posts coming!

this drama is driving me nuts! unlike all the other dramas i've seen, this one totally keeps me guessing. i have absolutely no idea what will happen next. the outcome of previous dramas i could kinda guess, but pinocchio leaves me with nothing but the agony of waiting for the next episode. T_T

why is it that i find in ha waaay cuter when she looks all sloppy and not styled at all! haha

I think the same way! i think she looks so pretty like omg with sloppy or straight light wave hairstyle (like the latest selca she post in starlight angels daum cafe..) however she still looks pretty and lovely with any hairstyle.... and her skin WOWWS me... how she did that... why my hair and skin suck! Arghh..

~X( :-O

Finally! I was able to download and watch ep 9 and 10 properly...i hope im not yet late in sharing the following...

I noticed that it was at the same time that DP and IH met the bad and the good side of JM.   On the same night, DP was convinced that JM had something to do with the missing/dead men, while IH got introduced to our new hero who risked his life to save a young boy.

On this episode we begin to see the relationship between DP and Cap Hwang. DP found someone he can rely on for advice and guidance. Cap Hwang is seeing this as a chance to correct or make -up for what he had done to DP's family 13 years ago. It's as if he is trying to repent. We also have to remember that it was after meeting DP that he started to face his mistake from the fire report. By watching how the development of this Sunbae-Hoobae relationship, no wonder that Cap Hwabng will be the one to bridge the gap between DP and JM.

I love the reaction of SBJ's mom while watching the news. Its as if SBJ won an award lol while Dal pyeong was trying to watch the news from a stranger's phone lol

SCO really knows how to use the power of words and how to play around with it. She knows that the impact of the news will depend on how it will be delivered and presented to the public. She is using this to her advantage. No wonder she's at the top of her game. However, as a mother, we haven't seen that side of her yet, but it's obvious that she doesn't want to pass on this second chance to be a good mother to IH, but the timing is just not right.

Another sad thing to note about SCO on this ep is how fate made fun of her. Sure she didn't notice that by reporting the news about the discovery of DP's dad's skeletal remains at the site she also admitted that her old report was not stating the truth. She also had to hear the tragedy she caused straight from the mouth of the person she least expect.

The flashback gave us hints of how and why things became what they are now. The hatred and sadness which caused further damage to our characters.

Good thing we have IN's dad, grand pa, and SBJ's mom to balance everything :)

I agree that IH and DP willl separated in the future due to the actions and decisions that DP will choose. I believe that he wont let his brother cause anymore trouble and would do everything to bring back the old hyung that he knows. Im still hoping though, that he did not kill them.

I didn't know happen saving Jae Myeong. Ep 11-20 trying?? Ha Myeong brother Jae Myeong death? I love brothers.

Hugs melted puddle of goo... we just love them right, I mean the bro.needs to hug and just go somewhere only we know. :neutral_face: the writer sell it hardcore :( it almost hurts looking at them devastated.

Where is everyone for real hahahaha.

"ki jae myung believes that the potrayal wasn't his true image...",that's what ki ha myung reported in the preview. Does this mean the lawyer going to plead ki jae myung as unstable? Then,the jail sentence going to be shortens,right?

"Pinocchio" preview: Lee Jong-suk is officially a reporter

2014/12/15

Source:hancinema

photo539485.jpg

Stills were released of Lee Jong-suk in a neat suit while holding a microphone.

In the pictures, he's reporting the news with a mic that has the logo, YGN. He looks very neat and sophisticated and has successfully turned into a reporter. This contrasts to the time when he was a junior reporter, with his messy hair, going around and collecting news.

Choi Dal-po's (Lee Jong-suk) transformation brings about curiosity as to what happened; did he officially make the reporter status? There's resolution in his eyes as he stares right into the camera.

The location where he is also draws attention. He is out in an empty lot covered in dirt and behind him are police seemingly investigating a case. Dal-po is also interviewing Jeong Ki-bong (Park Soo-yeong), the chief of the detective squad.

The "Pinocchio" production team says, "This week's episode will broadcast Dal-po's first news report. More interesting stories are to follow. Lee Jong-suk was very careful about the tone of his voice, his gestures and even look for the perfect reporter look".

Meanwhile, "Pinocchio" is about a man who lives a lie and a woman who can't lie.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

"ki jae myung believes that the potrayal wasn't his true image...",that's what ki ha myung reported in the preview. Does this mean the lawyer going to plead ki jae myung as unstable? Then,the jail sentence going to be shortens,right?

What I understand about the statement that "Ki Jae Myung believes that the portrayal wasn't his true image" is that what the MSC feeds to the people who he was, as loving and caring is not what he really is. That's how I get it.

I'll juat sleep for now.... zzzz

I think they discovered the body BUT the case is still under investigation and Dal-Po is going to find out the truth.  Question would be…will Hyung tells Dal-Po the truth? As it stands now, Hyung is one of the suspect that Chan Soo has been looking.  I beat you Hyung is going to deny everything and will come up with a reason to explain about his phone number showing up on that call log that Chan Soo kept. Dal-Po believes Hyung and will hire a lawyer to help him…but guess what?? Hyung lie!!! Hyung is going to hurt In-Ha and Cha-OK!!! :(( :(( :((

Hi to all lovely pinocchio fans,

In regards to the moderators' warning, i hope we can remind each other on the soompi rules. Please ask any violator against soompi rules to edit her/his comment so that this thread will not be closed down. Isk isk...

Keep spazzing! Long live darling couple!

Lee Yu-bi mischievous with Lee Jong-suk

Dec. 16, 2014

Source:http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412161135187142454_2&pv=1

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2014121 Korean actress Lee Yu-bi took a selfie together with actor Lee Jong-suk, which was uploaded on her Instagram on Monday.

Posing for the photo, she made a mischievous face next to her colleague.

Alongside the photo, she wrote a waggish comment, “I’m sure the photo will be reported with the title ‘Lee Jong-suk’s beauty overwhelms Lee Yu-bi’s’ or ‘Lee Jong-suk prettier than Lee Yu-bi.’”

The two are currently appearing in the SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)