[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

thanks @sleepykid :-h   Like in the case of I Hear Your Voice, they cut the last scene. 

:(

( I'm worried for Pinocchio because they might cut on the reporting scenes, because they just tend to focus on the loveline and family on dramas  

:(

(  that's why I preferred to watch online  :-w

That is one of the saddest kdrama viewing I have ever heard, chingu-yah don't cha worry here in our thread we don't cut anything, we spice up everything, every eye contact, back hugs, kiss, touch we add meaning to them.

I wish we could have korean drama on TV in my country. 

Bu the only way, it's to subscribe to every korean channel. 

We can only legally watch on VIKI (but so much dramas not allowed in Europe). 

If you want to watch Viki, try using chrome browser with "Browsec" extension. It's similar with using VPN. So you can "unblock" your self from country restriction.

yup..its true chinggu when we can see BTS photoshoot.. :D:D lately i cant catch up with u all..its moving faster and faster... :)) :)) i thinks u guy more craziness rather than my....do u have more spare times???plz give it to me i want still here for 24 hours!!! :)) :)) :)) okay we have BTS pictures,BTS video,text preview but i want more and more and more...:))@sleepykidwho will be sing for the next ost?@Raniau see so many fans of sukkie now..:(:( i dont want share him with anybody....=)) =)) just kidding...
backhug scene still dominant by LJS....i still cant forget him in backhug scene in ihyv..
so for my pinocchio teams here plz support till the ends...oh no my baby wake up... :D:D:)>- :)>-

yup..its true chinggu when we can see BTS photoshoot..

:D:D

lately i cant catch up with u all..its moving faster and faster...

:)

)

) i thinks u guy more craziness rather than my....do u have more spare times???plz give it to me i want still here for 24 hours!!!

)

)

) okay we have BTS pictures,BTS video,text preview but i want more and more and more...

:))
@sleepykid
who will be sing for the next ost?
@Rania
u see so many fans of sukkie now..:(:( i dont want share him with anybody....=)) =)) just kidding...

backhug scene still dominant by LJS....i still cant forget him in backhug scene in ihyv..

so for my pinocchio teams here plz support till the ends...oh no my baby wake up...

:D:D:)

>-

>-

Its Park Shin Hye Unnie..

Back hug scene in IHYV is so dramatic,,, writer Park knows how to make our heart skips a beat... and the cliffhanger every episode especially episode 8 kyaaaaaaa.... it hurtzzz. :((

Pinocchio be awesome until the enddd....

I need to find the name of that sassy camera-woman, she is so cool. I love kick-butt women in traditional men's roles, in this case, a technical man's job to run a camera. In Angel Eyes, I love the female lead's best friend who was a police-woman. Of course, the female lead was a fire-woman also. But in this drama, the sassy camera-woman gave it to the head-band reporter in Episode 4 and put him in his place.  I hope she gets more screen time, going out with Dal-Po and Yoo-Rae on some tough assignments.

Her name is Choo Soo-Hyun this is her second drama, her first drama is in Gapdong.

http://asianwiki.com/Choo_Soo-Hyun

Why is the thread so sleepy like me hehehe....

I wish we could have korean drama on TV in my country. 

Bu the only way, it's to subscribe to every korean channel. 

We can only legally watch on VIKI (but so much dramas not allowed in Europe). 

God bless viki for having the license to show Pinocchio in Europe.

Wish we could

Get at least one global korean channel where they show Korean Drama's. Wouldn't that be amazing? I'd be hooked on the telly every hour, minute and, second of the day. I'd never leave the living room. Lol