[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

sorry for double posting but I have to add about the photoshoot..... ANOTHER poster with everyone in one colour!!! reminds me of Heirs.... I Just hope the story is written better than Heirs to be honest... if its for Dal Po' TV station then.... uh... nevermind :P but I do hope the actual poster doesn't turn out like that! 

If it is true that the photoshoot for the YGN tv station, it means Jongsuk and Yoobi are in the same tv station. Then Shinhye and Youngkwang are in the same tv station ....

I read on the other source, that LJs, KYak, and LYB will be in same tv station, but In Ha in rival tv station ..

But, dunno which is the true

tumblr_ncswg5cMBe1rqrpoao1_1280.jpg

In this pi we can see jong suk and yu bi, it's mean they were in the same tv station, but couldn't see kim young kwang? Maybe he was hiding?

So if that is really choi dal po hair, bcause i read somewhere, the bowl hair cut only appear when he as taxy driver, after he became a reporter, he changed the hairstyle..

That's why in this photoshoot his hair was normal bcause this is for her tv station.

Is that really his character?? That dorky pose?? :o

Guest YunM1430294445

I cant see shin ye in the photo shoot... ommo..is she the one with short hair????

No, the girl has short hair is Lee Yubi

dear all ... I don't know what happened. I saw some people on twitter told all the fans international "Pinocchio" to remove posters (photo shooting) scattered yesterday.

This :

"for international fans,

please delete pinocchio poster.

delete all the pictures at the related posters october 2.

the issue is because of the ..."

@ Sooyeon000926

is there any of you who know about this? what actually happened? and why all about Pinocchio is so highly covered ???? :((