[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

According to what I read somewhere......the delay in the release of the DVD is due to the editing that takes a long time to be done.
I feel they are being extra careful because the BTS will be seen by viewers with microscopic analytical eyes and who have on countless occasions proven themselves to be truly inspired visionaries with awesome, creative imagination.
;);)) :))

itemprop="name"10 K-dramas with the sweetest love stories

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

Source:dramafever.com

pinocchio_wedding_gIqaCKg.jpg

It's springtime, flowers are in bloom, and love is in the air, and to celebrate this romantic time of year, DramaFever has teamed up with Spotify to create the Love Story: Korean Drama OST playlist featuring songs from the sweetest K-dramas. Whether you have a crush on someone special, are head over heels in love, or are even hurting from a breakup, you'll love our romantic mix of K-drama music from the heart. Here are 10 K-dramas that have the purest and most beautiful love stories.

skipped   .   .  .  . 

pinocchio_korean_dramafever_quote.jpg

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-dramas-with-the-sweetest-love-stories/

• Like 1

https://youtu.be/Cd_bZ15drYE

[Preview-ENG ARA SUB ] Making of Pinocchio BR/DVD  

maris1 said: According to what I read somewhere......the delay in the release of the DVD is due to the editing that takes a long time to be done.
I feel they are being extra careful because the BTS will be seen by viewers with microscopic analytical eyes and who have on countless occasions proven themselves to be truly inspired visionaries with awesome, creative imagination.

Pinocchio has now more than 1.5 billion views on Youku + Tudou in China

Youku:1,208,023,263 + Tudou:293,440,667 Total=1,501,463,930 views 

tumblr_inline_nn4wfj8E6J1sp3v51_540.pngtumblr_inline_nn4wfp25rL1sp3v51_540.png

While Heirs has more than 1.45 billion views Youku: 

1,331,324,460  + Tudou: 117,977,050  Total=1,449,301,510

tumblr_inline_nn4wi9eQhw1sp3v51_540.pngtumblr_inline_nn4wigPddc1sp3v51_540.png

Cr:  khjpearl ‏

• Like 1

Rania Zeid said:

maris1 said: According to what I read somewhere......the delay in the release of the DVD is due to the editing that takes a long time to be done.

maris1 said: [Preview-ENG ARA SUB ] Making of Pinocchio BR/DVD [Preview-ENG ARA SUB ] Making of Pinocchio BR/DVD Rania Zeid said:

Rania Zeid said: maris1 said: [Preview-ENG ARA SUB ] Making of Pinocchio BR/DVD [Preview-ENG ARA SUB ] Making of Pinocchio BR/DVD Rania Zeid said:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ktiminie

Finally back home chingus, I missed our Pino thread so much http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

Let's celebrate with the new DVD teaser!!!

Prepaynent period for ☆D's cut Limited Edition Bluray☆ has been postponed and prepayment for ☆D's cut DVD☆ has been reopened.

You can get special gifts if you make a preorder in this period!

D's cut BR/DVD Prepayment period : ~5.17(Sun) Midnight

Special gifts : Script(ep.4/ep.20), Photobook 100P, Postcards 5 p/ Character book(Written by the writer), Reporter ID card (Dalpo-Inha Double sided), Writtend interview book, Calendar (2015.07~2016.06), Unreleased Poster

After prepayment period ended, and when the DVD/BR are released, you can get them with basic gifts, but without special gifts through online and offline.

Basic gifts : Script(ep.4 / ep.20), Photobook 100P, Postcards 5p

Please ask about prepayment link to here => 
moviebox@yes24.com

Link for Bluray (Innolife) : http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=360&iid=191466&lng=1

Link for Bluray (YES24) : http://www.yesasia.com/global/pinocchio-blu-ray-13-disc-english-subtitled-sbs-tv-drama-korea-version/1038337390-0-0-0-en/info.html

Link for DVD (Innolife) : http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=76&iid=191665&lng=1

Link for DVD (YES24) : http://www.yesasia.com/global/pinocchio-dvd-13-disc-english-subtitled-sbs-tv-drama-directors-cut/1038337391-0-0-0-en/info.html

cr: Pncodvd cafe

• Like 3

Video translation

(T/N: Translated based on the video when I can hear and read, the stuff I can’t hear are based on the Chinese translations from 安羽韵)

Kiss that makes one’s heart flutters

The sweet first kiss in first snow

The sad kiss with tears

2 stepped kiss

Happy Ending Kiss

Director: It was originally a bit sensuous, because they were pressed together too deeply, it would be disastrous, moms would stop the students from watching, so I remember I deleted some.

PSH: It was our (private) joke, I didn’t think it would be released

Words on screen: During shooting, what is the most memorable nickname?

KYK: I am Beom-ca Bong (In Korea, the stick holding a phone for taking selcas, is called Selca Bong). Because my arm is long, when we are having selcas, and I am the one holding (the phone) when we are taking group pics, so I am called that.

Words on screen: Can you demonstrate the reporting scene you remember for us?

LJS: In the fire on 26th last month, the most suspicious suspect, 46 year old Mun’s body…

LJS: I can’t remember anything… anything.

Words on screen: How is the cooperation in acting?

LJS: Very lovely, very very lovely, so… It’s true!

PSH: Thanks

LJS: Not someone I should look at, before the heart becomes bigger. (T/N: Sorry I am not sure what the English translation of this scene is, this is just a literal translation from what JS said in the narration of this scene.)

Words on screen: All round capable ENT Lee Jong Suk whose can be model, actor, actor for dubbing?

Director: Looking at the notes or books made by fans, I am so touched that I got tears in my eyes. Thank you.

Words on screen: SBS drama special Pinocchio Director’s Cut DVD

cr: amyhsk

Edited by k_xs
  • Like 4