只需参与活动就有机会赢好礼哦~
那么问题来了,到底有什么惊喜等着大家呢?

小伙伴们请时刻关注MIVO官方微博,我们会为大家准备好第一手的前瞻资讯与丰厚奖品!O网页链接

9adc6f20gw1eqgvkgeirtj20c80hawgg.jpg39292963.jpeg

SHINHYE AND HER CO-HEARTSTRINGS STAR

AND WITH THE OTHER STARS GIFS

Spoiler:imageimageimage

credit to DC and jenzzy tanThank you graphics

Hey chingus, I just heard the news Lee Young Ae will make a come back small screen after 11 years. I'm so excited. She's the first Korean actress/actor I love and now the second one is our In Ha. That movie still looking for the rest of casting. I wish upon the star there are an interesting role which my InHa can squeeze it. It gonna make a big 'bang' in next year drama. The slot sound really interesting, no loveline involved. But it is okay. I want Inha have a rest from sparking lovely handsome boy, focus more on explore her acting skills. Prove haters out there. She is amazing. 
Make a wish upon the star
#InHapleasecomebacksmallscreen #Darlingcoupleforeverinourheart #pleaseprovetheworldyourtrueskills #quitethisthreadsoquite
P/S: Why our threat so quite. Let's make some noise. Fighting. Let's make 2000 pages and we can have second thread. Dreaming to that day <3

I miss this thread so much..i miss you guys..TT..
actually i prefer to spazz in this lovely thread rather than in the shipper thread, i dont want to shipping a couple so hard, and  i'm loving darling couple in ha and dalpo more than anything.
it is really hard to say i just want to ship their friendships?maybe i 'm hoping and wishing but that's all..
i'm waiting for their FM in Shanghai on Saturday..and i think in their FMs they will be talking about Pinocchio drama, so we can spazzing in this thread....i heard a lots from jongsuk about pinocchio, but i do want to know more what will shinhye says about pinocchio, her 2 last FMs were private, and no fancams allowed, i'm hoping, maybe we can see fancams about her Shanghai's FM

.Woobin’s Twenty Interview Snippets

07160914:

Source

(T/N: I don’t have time to translate the entire thing and I only picked the easier to translate questions.)

It’s well-known that you are very good friends with Lee Jongsuk, who worked well with you during KBS 2TV’s “School 2013″.

He’s very busy. There are unavoidable circumstances which allows me to meet Junho and Haneulie often. Even if I can’t meet Jongsukkie often, we keep in contact often. If I say to him,”let’s have a meal together.”, he will come out and eat together. However, because I know he is really busy, rather, it’s hard to say so. As we are real friends, it would be okay to meet each other in free time. But the VIP premiere this time, if he didn’t come, I’d have sulked. So he came. (laughs)

cr: jongsuk x woobin

tumblr_nelbbryPSV1tkq3l4o1_r2_1280.gif

cr: as tagged

warm words from PienocchioTheir onscreen chemistry as “Darling Couple” is so electrifying that people have nothing but great things to say on the synergy they give off. In light of recent event, I’ve always said to never ship for real, you only set yourself up for disappointment. Let them keep their private life private and enjoy the fun and adorable friendship they keep showing you through various projects. They’re friends who are amicably close that they would bicker and joke around, a relationship can’t even be that cute. Just love the Darling Couple and wish well to both of them, private or career wise, individually and together.

supernad2:

supernad2:Cr: ayouoky     here they asked him an awkward question (I think it was “how are Taiwan fans better than other fans” or something) and he didn’t know how to answer, so he paused for a long time&#8230; causing the MC to think he was asleep

Cr: ayouoky

cloe said: I miss this thread so much..i miss you guys..TT..
actually i prefer to spazz in this lovely thread rather than in the shipper thread, i dont want to shipping a couple so hard, and  i'm loving darling couple in ha and dalpo more than anything.
it is really hard to say i just want to ship their friendships?maybe i 'm hoping and wishing but that's all..
i'm waiting for their FM in Shanghai on Saturday..and i think in their FMs they will be talking about Pinocchio drama, so we can spazzing in this thread....i heard a lots from jongsuk about pinocchio, but i do want to know more what will shinhye says about pinocchio, her 2 last FMs were private, and no fancams allowed, i'm hoping, maybe we can see fancams about her Shanghai's FM

sleepykid said: cloe said: I miss this thread so much..i miss you guys..TT..

Jasmine1213 said: sleepykid said: cloe said: I miss this thread so much..i miss you guys..TT..

sleepykid said: Jasmine1213 said: sleepykid said: cloe said: I miss this thread so much..i miss you guys..TT..

So empty here.. where're you chingus going.. Ofcourse i knew where you're going.. Not that i don't wanna go with u.. But the reason i choose this thread because it's a neutral ground.. It didn't have their name as real person, i mean not a real shipper thread.. Tbh even though personally i like to believe they are in real-ship.. But somehow i have my own reason not to do that.. I like the pesimism pill better cause it's safer for my own weak heart..(and proven giving the happiest surprises that we never expected).. So here i am.. I'll stay here until the end..

Pinocchio is not my first love nor the last, but it's definitely the biggest.. So, Darling.. Keep on moving.. Me always support u 2 no matter what..

Can't wait for "the surprise" factor of this Saturday even.. Excited..excited..

aznfantizie said: sleepykid said: Jasmine1213 said: sleepykid said: cloe said: I miss this thread so much..i miss you guys..TT..